NOC 2OC2NOC - Day 7: Zorbees is Dead.

Refa nuxl is towniest natural tone person I have ever played this game with, consistently. So I can't read him off "sounding towny etc". You gotta read him off how much he tryhards to solve. As town he always tryhards, especially d1 and he will actively interrogate before he makes a read on pretty much anyone. There's no such thing as making a read without interacting with people usually, and he as done that here, so to me his reads seem fake and aren't built on the grounds that he usually would build a read, if he was town. I am reading him on meta here, so I get it is hard to see, but this doesn't seem like town nuxl at all to me.
Seems legit probably.

I spent a while today assuming I was going to be voting Duskfall tbh until I got a better chance to read Nuxl's posts. They hold up in the sense of "yeah, this seems logical to do" but I agree that their posts are uninspired. In general I get the vibes of like, Nuxl knows that he's dead here, so he knows the optimal play is killing Duskall and Apricity first, but he doesn't have the energy to be motivated because he knows he's not getting out of it. I feel like this explains his posts in general? There's a world where town Nuxl arrives at the same votes, but I don't see the like... process behind it so it's hard to assume he's acting in good faith.

Refa I can't really explain where my initial Tommy read came from rn. Choose you're own role games are too much of a trip. That being said I think you're kinda working on faulty logic here (see above for why scum might want to lynch in the pool, it isn't clear cut). Idt you're scummy for it but I think you're overly focused on a disagreement here over actually scummy stuff.

Unlynch (all)
Lynch 1 Nuxl
Lynch 2 shubaka17
Okay. How do you feel about Shubaka after his latest posts? I don't know who to vote anymore for my second one.

Unlynch (all)
Lynch 1 Nuxl
Lynch 2

yeet I like this asek thank you
vote apricity #1

refa your wall post took a lot of space and spread a lot of questions, which I like, but then you focus with duskfall and nuxl, while apricity kinda feels like he gets off Scott free? maybe I'm still feeling sideways from the shipposting, thanks for stopping btw but it looks like some early lines drawn in the sand
I don't know how to read him honestly. If anyone has a good read on the dude, I'd appreciate it.

votals 1:
Apricity: Rssp1, healndeal, shubaka
Duskfall: Zorbees, Martin, OM Room, Bloodyrain, nuxl, bluedoom
OM Room: Panic Station
Panic Station: XnadrojX
Debttothedeathless: bluegummybear
Nuxl: Thunder~BALLZ, Duskfall, SB, Asek, Ullar, M2H, refa

Votals 2:
shubaka: martin, SB
Duskfall: Zorbees
Apricity: Xnadrojx, rssp1, Ullar, healndeal, OM Room, Bloodyrain
Zorbees: shubaka
OM Room: Thunder~BALLZ, Duskfall, Asek, M2H, refa

Yeah I'm not going to do much for today. The PL is way too huge. I'm living tonight for sure though, and it's the weekend when Day 2 happens so hopefully I can participate then.

Otherwise, I'm gonna leave my votes where they are, cba to ISO Knights to see if they've done anything to change my opinion of them

STOP POSTING.

Nuxl has died. They were a member of the NOCs.

Dear Nuxl,

You are Cermia from Epic Seven.

You are basically the definition of a gacha player, which is hilarious considering you’re actually part of a gacha yourself. You gotta learn some self-control. Or maybe less stubbornness…

Your abilities are the following:

Playing with Fire - It’s good for keeping people from healing others… or from doing anything else to them, too. Each night, you can submit “Setting [USER] on fire.” You will create a fire that is so intense that any non-killing actions that target your target fail.

Hot Streak! (One-Shot) - You are… rather zealous and hot-headed at times. One night in the game, you may submit “Gambling my life with [USER].” The next day phase, players will only be able to vote for either you or your target.

All-in! (Passive) - You always put in all of your dedication to a task, even if it doesn’t turn out well. You cannot be blocked or redirected when committing the nightly kill.

You are a member of the NOCs. You win when all enemies of the NOCs are dead, or nothing can possibly prevent that.

Additionally, Apricity has died. They were a member of the OCs.

Dear Apricity,

You are the Thick-browed blanket cloak man.

Who are you? What are your goals? Your origins? The reason why you hide yourself in a blanket? The truth is dark, and it may surprise you! That truth is-

Your abilities are as follows:

Blanket Disguise (Passive) - They can only see part of you with the blanket on. Thus, if you shift the blanket, you’ll look like an entirely different person, right? Your vote is worth two regular votes.

Nobody cared who I was until I put on the blanket (One-shot) - Once in the game, you can submit “Revealing my true form!” You will lose your disguise, outing yourself as not two people in the same outfit, but a single person, thus losing the Mayor ability. However, in exchange, you gain the following ability:

Eyebrows - You have a very menacing expression in your image. Thus, you must be good at intimidation. Each night, you can submit “Terrifying [USER].” You will frighten them to death, and they will be shot. However, if you would kill a town member successfully, you will instead be full of embarrassment, and die yourself instead.

You are a member of the OCs. You win when all threats to the OCs are dead.

Additionally, rssp1 is contractually obligated to die. They were a member of the OCs.

Dear rssp1,

You are a small gremlin with a megaphone.

You’re a jerk. Seriously. Put that away!

Your abilities are as follows:

I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT - You can really get on people’s nerves with that thing, but it has some uses. Each night, you can submit “Harassing USER with a megaphone.” You will follow target user around, shouting with your megaphone all the while. This will alert everyone else to their doings, and the results they receive will be posted publicly.

You are a member of the OCs. You win when all threats to the OCs are dead.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 2. Night 2 ends in 48 hours, at 9:30 AM Central on Saturday, October 5th.

A horrid chill runs up your spines as the dawn rises again. What horrible, mad trick of fate might happen today?

Surprisingly, it wasn’t as bad as the morning, as you only find two corpses.

First was HeaLnDeal, who was... stabbed to death with a card, somehow.

Last was MewtwoHidden, who was found with a gaping hole in their chest.

Oddly enough, when you check the bodies for information, you find nothing. It seems that whatever signs of their roles existed were destroyed somehow.

Then the radio kicked on.

hey guys

gj killing a mafia

rip rssp tho

denounce contracts

What the fuck did you just fucking do to Smogon Leader Hal Jin, you little shits? I'll have you fucks know he graduated top of his class in the Booze Cruise, and has been involved in numerous secret raids on the NOC's, and has over 300 unconfirmed kills. He is trained in fear tactics and is the top sniper in the entire OU bracket. You jokers are nothing to him but just target practice. He will wipe you chumps the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this forums, mark my fucking words. You think you guys can get away with trying to kill him over the Internet? Think again, fuckers. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Smogon Leader Hal Jin clones across the USA and your IP's are being traced right now so you tools better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your lives. You're fucking dead, kids, unlike DLE who I have legitimately scanned as being of the OC alignment. Smogon Leader Hal Jin can be anywhere, anytime, and his faction can kill you fucks in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with his bare hands. Not only is he extensively trained in the art of the drunken fist, but he has access to the entire arsenal of the OC faction and he will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable asses off the face of the continent, you little shits. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little lynch was about to bring down upon your faction, maybe you would have held your fucking votes. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiots. Smogon Leader Hal Jin will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddos.

Evidently, another day of death and suffering was soon to come...

Day Two will begin once all results have been sent out. Please wait until the day is officially opened before posting.

insert "i warned you" gif here

I'm a volunteer moderator over at KOngregate. Yeah, I bust spambots and would be phishers for free on a daily basis. You guys didn't think to listen tpo me when I said the contracts were shady as fuck?

These theories are in order of most likely to least imo:

1) Janitor who can pick and choose when they work
2) Toggle Janitor who didn't toggle on N0
3) Both kills are from scum and scumbuddy janitor specifically targeted them for cleaning

I'm not even sure 3 would actually be a role. Plus I'm getting SK vibes off Heal's death.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
While it’s true I’m an oc I also sadly had my role edited to only help the mafia so my role is basically just an enabler for mafia

If somebody could check to see who targeted me day 1 that would be lovely ty

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)