NOC 2OC2NOC - Day 7: Zorbees is Dead.

Dear Shubaka17,

You Stan Looma.

On October 2, 2016, Blockberry Creative announced through Naver that they would be debuting their first girl group through an 18-month long pre-debut project. Between October 2016 and January 2017, four members (HeeJin, HyunJin, HaSeul, and YeoJin) were revealed; each member released a single album typically consisting of a solo track and another track performed with other revealed members, under the group's Korean name Idarui Sonyeo (Korean: 이달의 소녀; lit. Girl of the Month) In March 2017, the group's first sub-unit, Loona 1/3, was introduced, consisting of previously revealed members HeeJin, HyunJin, HaSeul and a new member, ViVi. Loona 1/3 released the extended play Love & Live and accompanying single of the same name on March 13, 2017, with a television promotion on SBS's Inkigayo, They released a repackaged edition of the extended play, titled Love & Evil, on April 27.

You Stan Looma.

Your abilities are as follows:

You Stan Looma? - Fandom is a pathway to many abilities some consider… unnatural. Each night, you may send in “[USER1] stans [USER2]”. The first user will be forced to vote for the second user. This ability cannot be used during what is normally LYLO.

You Don’t Stan Looma?! - Sometimes, you just need to drown out the haters. Each night, you may submit “[USER] doesn’t stan Looma.” They will not be able to post the next day, except to vote. You may not target a user two nights in a row with this ability.

Idarui Sonyeo - The pre-debut buildup for Looma was impressive, to say the least, and it has shown you much about what some good publicity can do. Each night, you may also submit a block of text within spoiler tags, labeled “Announcement.” This will be included in the day update.

You are a member of the NOCs. You win when all enemies of the NOCs are dead, or nothing can possibly prevent that.
Dear RADicate,

You are Hilda.

Hilda! Hilda! You’re a resident slacker/roaming weapon of mass destruction that cuts through enemies like a 1000 degree knife. Such two-facedness makes you the perfect mafia member!

Your abilities are as follows:

Advocate - You’re a master of getting people to do work for you, but sometimes they need a bit of support. Each night, you can submit “Advocate [USER]”. Target user will be motivated and able to use their active abilities twice on the next night.

Apocalyptic Flame (One-shot) - For all of your complaints and protests, when you start fighting, you can be scarily good at it. Once in the game, you can submit “Apocalyptic Flame [USER].” User will be shot immediately, and this ability will pierce all non-innate forms of protection.

“Delicate Maiden” (Passive) - Sometimes you just need someone else to do something for you. When you are sent to do the nightly kill, you may submit a second user with the kill. If the kill succeeds, for all intents and purposes, the second user will have committed the kill instead.

You are a member of the NOCs. You win when all enemies of the NOCs are dead, or nothing can possibly prevent that.

One death tonight: Da Letter El.

That was simple. There was also an announcement:

massclaim now ig?

I'm whydon
It is now day 6. Day 6 will end in roughly 48 hours, at 5 PM ET, 10/26.

In addition, from this point forward, nights will be 24 hours, anyone who either does not submit that they are idling actions, or fails to post at least 3 posts that are game related will be modkilled at the end of the day phase.

Last edited:

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Btw idk if my role is the most important, but if somebody can't beat ability cop (yeah I was lying about people giving me info to save my bacon) then please give me heals. Thanks.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
if whydon is telling the truth, does anyone think bluedoom could possibly be mafia? i had figured that the anti-flip role was a trade-off for having two lynches, but if that is not the case it makes me wonder what bluedoom's role could bring to the table.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)