NOC 2OC2NOC - Day 7: Zorbees is Dead.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I also wonder why mafia chose to kill DaLetterEl last night when he seemed to have a pro-mafia role and CaffeineBoost was an obvious target

Should we try to lynch people who are active if the inactives are going to get modkilled?

Also I got a banana last night telling me that Asek is town, also don't want to lynch martin because i got a message on n3 telling me that he's town, I don't know who was responsible for that though.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
bluedoom i'm pretty sure that martin sends out those messages, since he was indicating i should have gotten a result when he targeted me. I feel like it is unlikely that martin and asek are both town with that similar kind of ability, and based on the early days of the game, I'm much more inclined to believe asek as town than martin.

Asek

Banned deucer.
zorbees
Thunder~BALLZ
leonard (from big bang theory)
Fenrir Aesir
CaffeineBoost
Oddish.
Whydon
bluedoom
Martin

there hasnt been any faction elimination annoucements, former hopes flipped suggests to me he was on a faction rather than 3p. at least 2 people in this list arent town. i think duskfall was blowing smoke up our arses wrt mafia numbers but who knows. i think we can deduce from information we have that someone here has the double lynch ability attached to them somehow, probably one of the people who hasnt claimed or have a verifiable role and i think that person is more likely a wolf than not. im happy lynching the two on the block today as theyve generally been inactive and i think oddish may be partnered with former hope if i remember interactions from earlier in the game.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
if former's faction isn't eliminated, they probably had/have some sort of recruit ability, as there has only been 1 kill a night since former died, and also KoC's role mentioned he was immune to things affecting his win condition.

I have a roleblock except I've idled it every night except N0, where I rbd rssp cuz I thought it was a funny idea.

There's another part of me role that is actually pro-town but if I claimed it it would be useless.

zorbees
Thunder~BALLZ
leonard (from big bang theory)
Fenrir Aesir
CaffeineBoost
Oddish.
Whydon
bluedoom
Martin

there hasnt been any faction elimination annoucements, former hopes flipped suggests to me he was on a faction rather than 3p. at least 2 people in this list arent town. i think duskfall was blowing smoke up our arses wrt mafia numbers but who knows. i think we can deduce from information we have that someone here has the double lynch ability attached to them somehow, probably one of the people who hasnt claimed or have a verifiable role and i think that person is more likely a wolf than not. im happy lynching the two on the block today as theyve generally been inactive and i think oddish may be partnered with former hope if i remember interactions from earlier in the game.
Whydon is the one who enables double lynches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)