Multi-gen 2v2 Doubles Premier League II - Finals [Won by the Gucci Gang Grookeys]

well time for proper s/os. I enjoyed this tour a lot it became pretty competitive near the end and it has been a valuable lesson on managing as well as an opportunity to meet some great people.
STABLE - Ever since 1v1PL you've been a very close friend and we've once again been given the opportunity to team up. Bouncing ideas off each other is always super productive and fun, you're also one of few who can keep up with my insanity :p. Even if you did shit the bed playing, you built like literally half the slots and helped me. Incredibly critical to our success. Happy to get the back-to-back W managing with you and let's make it into a back-to-back-to-back this 1v1PL ya hear?
Memoric - It was fun to team, sorry to leave you hanging for teams during a lot of the tour. You really bossed up when we needed it most, thanks for playing.
LLiama - :goat: El torneo fue muy divertido contigo en el equipo. Un compañero weeb con formas muy interesantes de motivar a la gente. Aprendizaje rápido altamente motivado, espero que te hayas divertido.
Ainzcrad - Absolutely clutch, you were there when we needed you. Very motivated to learn the tier and it showed. A very chill person as well, hope the tour was a good one.
Gray - You really stepped up to the plate to learn a tier that we were sorely lacking. Ended up getting some absolutely vital wins and it you were a cool person to talk with. Glad to have had you.
Hematemesis - Hope you enjoyed the tour. Unfortunately didn't really get to slot you much but I hope nonetheless you enjoyed the ride, you also helped me realize how nutty Phero/Zera is in SS so thanks for that.
bea - Pretty funny and cool presence kept the chat active and people motivated, appreciate it.
Gohar - Active threat to poke-society but you did build for ORAS so good work there. Just hope people didn't get too traumatized by the shit you said T_T
Kaif 187 Fan - Really helped with our lacking SM when we needed it most. Critical to our success thanks so much for the work you've done.
Raahel LuckyPiper - Fire cheerleaders, thanks for all the momentum and motivation.
SiceXV DezShizzels - l2p homies
D2TheW stitch.kr smely socks Sanshokuinsumireko - Happy to have you chillin in cord and provide support.
Sificon saba1111 Emblaze Uchiha SpacialRendevous RAP Yogurt - it's understandable activity would be low considering your little knowledge of the tier, I just hope it was a fun ride for you all and the times you guys would speak it was chill.
team horse - Thanks for providing a great finals. You guys were very tough opponents. Wish y'all luck in your future endeavors.

So, we fucking did it Grookeys. Glad that this was the second to last tour I'm gonna manage before IRL catches up w/ me. Wish you all the best :heart:

Last edited:

papiloco

True Warrior
is a Tiering Contributor

bea

I COULD BEA BANNED!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator
lost ggs sad that I didn't take a single win in this tour but it happens and lets fucking go grookeys
rip me not going negative anyways time to thank some people for carrying me to a trophy

zio you're the goat came in clutch in both tiebreakers, just don't prep like 30 minutes before the game next time..

STABLE sorry for me choking my games and getting 0-3'ed twice but look on the bright side now you don't have the worst record in the team

I unfort didn't get to talk w most of my teammates but most of all good job Ainzcrad Memoric Gray LLiama

and finally the most important one of all ty gohar for being the luck charm of the team (oh and helping gray ofc)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)