A Doubles Gimmick

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, if you a weeb, get out of here. Now, for a short story:
Once upon a time, I was looking around the Pokedex and saw the ability "Anger Point." If you don't know what anger point is, it's basically an ability that says if someone crits you, you gain an instant belly drum.
Now, at this point I had already known what frost breath was. It's a base 60 ice type move that always crits, which is pretty cool. You might see where I'm going with this. I took a lot of time making this viable and after a few days, I created this.

tinylady (Bruxish) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Dazzling
Level: 1
IVs: 0 HP / 0 Atk
- Trick Room
- Frost Breath
- Pain Split
- Protect

So, the frost breath user of choice is a Bruxish. It's level 1 for two reasons: it won't kill my anger point mon, and it's the fastest thing in trick room. The only reason I picked Bruxish instead of any other frost breath mon is because of dazzling. No fake outs in this house. Its focus sash is to survive one hit. Usually it will only be attacked once, and I guarantee this with another mon, which is in the list later

BigBoy (Camerupt) @ Cameruptite
Ability: Anger Point
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Earthquake
- Body Slam
- Rock Slide
- Protect

Camerupt is a strong attacker, and at max attack it will OHKO everything. Cameruptite allows it to become even stronger, but make sure you get the anger point boost before Mega Evo.

Kamikaze (Victini) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Final Gambit
- U-turn
- V-create
- Bolt Strike

This Victini is how you guarantee only one hit on Bruxish. Final gambit on a mon with 100 base HP and 252 EVs kills almost everything. You might be asking "Why not fake out?" Final gambit is here to give Camerupt a free switch in. Choice scarf with max speed allows Victini to always go first, with help from dazzling. It is just a reliable teammate.

NoSand (Politoed) @ Eject Button
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Protect
- Ice Beam
- Scald
- Encore

Now, there is only one reason I have a Politoed: NO SAND (or hail I guess). If you see a Tyranitar, you have to U-Turn with Victini into this Politoed immediately, because Bruxish's focus sash becomes useless. Of course, doing this leaves your Bruxish open to two attacks, so you're taking a risk either way. Eject button is here to leave a chance for Camerupt to still get a free switch in.

So, this seems pretty simple. Turn 1 final gambit + trick room, Turn 2 frost breath Camerupt and attack. However, there are still some unsolvable flaws. One is frost breath's accuracy, which is 95. Obviously this can be a problem. Another is going against other trick room teams, because they might outspeed you. All in all though, this team is hella fresh. Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)