ORAS Ubers A full PU team! HELLO?? (peaked 1622)

What does PU means?

• Total voters
PU.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Ubers is a tier where you can use every Pokemon in the game bar Mega-Rayquaza. So, Wynaut use PU Pokemon?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Everyone, Antacool here !! I'm proud to present to you an OP Ubers team. One again! and Nope, no Primal Groudon. No Arceus. Neither Xerneas, nor Megas.
Just PU Pokemon.
And yes, this is serious and it's not a joke.

This RMT is created to thank all of you to promote me in Ubers Room after my match against Krauersaut, with this team. I bet some of you will ask me if I smoked or anything to present a PU team for Ubers, and why not simply use E-Killer, GeoXerneas, and Stealth Rock Primal-Groudon.

Simply because I use them coupled with Prankster Liepard, and Liepard is NU and not PU!

Alright Seriously, don't give me other suggests like Top-Tier Ubers Pokemon. I know they have a way better Base Stats Total. This RMT is aimed to prove that PU Pokemon could be viable in Ubers, but was basically a joke team who actually work pretty well thanks to somewhat an effect of surprise. And because honestly, when you build Ubers teams, you don't really predict to face a Specs Glaceon or a banded Rampardos under Trick Room. The Klefki of the strategy, TRICK ROOM!!

I peaked 1622 with this team, and yes, this is actually HUGE. Because 1500-1600 is a good laddering score for an UBERS team. But for a PU team. God Arceus!!! One of my replay below proves my peak.

Teambuilding :

I started with the most viable Ho-Oh, Primal-Groudon, and Mega-Salamence check in the game. Of course, an Unranked Pokemon in Ubers which is by theory worst than Chansey and Arceus Ice. As it's said.
A great choice. A necessary choice for my team. Sometimes I have some trouble with Smack Down Primal-Groudon, but still, he does really a great job by placing Trick Room and using status moves.

Here is my second Trick Room setter. Mega-Diancie doesn't have Sturdy and can't carry a Focus Sash. So here is another PU, Carbink, which has the same typing and is a good Trick Room lead. Magic Bounce Diancie is sooooo obvious, but Magic Coat Carbink isn't. You can call back your Skill Swap Deoxys-S.

Extreme Killer Arceus and Ho-Oh's attacks are nothing compared with Banded Rampardos. This monster laughs at your Extreme Speeds under Trick Room and just Smashes everything you put on the field bar Steelix. Yveltal and Lugia are the best physically Defensive stallers? No, No, and NO!

Why would you use Primal-Groudon when Marowak has more Attack and better coverage?
And plus, who takes pretty nicely Foul Play for a physically attacker and doesn't care of Ditto??
Everything is said, the second Physical Attacker just has a great item called Thick Club, doubling it's Attack, and a low Base Speed which is perfect to use under Trick Room.

AHHH the good'ol Wobb. Was Uber for good reasons but is now PU. This thing is broken under Trick Room. Using a speedy Encore is just epic and is such a good support move for my sweepers and Trick Room setters. He helps also against Kyogre and Xerneas. Geomancy? Good Try.

The SO EPIC Glaceon. RIP Groundceus. Specs Glaceon is my Special Sweeper and nothing won't enjoy taking STAB Ice moves bar Kyogre. He also helps against Giratina who is pretty annoying. And the bulk tho. Extreme Speed do like Nothing. GLACEON4UBERS

Presentation of the Team:

upload_2015-5-6_22-27-18.jpeg

Best PU ever (Solrock) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Toxic
- Will-O-Wisp
- Morning Sun

I think this is my 4th RMT using it. My old SD Mega-Rayquaza check still does great in the actual Metagame. Rock typing + Levitate is the key of its success, letting him switch into Physical Primal-Groudon (and also defensive Lava Plume variants), Mega-Salamence, and Ho-Oh. A PU pokemon doing that, like no other Ubers! The set is self explained, Trick Room offers to my slow PU Pokemon the opportunity to go first during 5 turns. Using Toxic and Will-O-Wisp are the best moves to use against the mentionned threats, the first one against Ho-Oh and Groudon, and the second one against every other non Fire type sweepers like Extreme Killer Arceus and Mega-Kanga. Morning Sun helps Solrock to stay as long as possible on the field to place several times Trick Room during the match.
Stone Edge is an option if you fear Substitute sweepers, but you need to remove a very needed Status move for it.

upload_2015-5-6_22-40-0.jpeg

PU Diancie (Carbink) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Trick Room
- Stealth Rock
- Magic Coat
- Explosion

Carbink is so bulky. He checks some various threats like Yveltal, Darkrai, most versions of Deoxys, and also Geomancy Xerneas (He has 90% chance to survive +2 Moonblast after Stealth Rocks damage and Leftovers Recovery). Not surprising, because yeah, it's a PU Pokemon. Very simple to use, lead with it or check a threat, place Stealth Rock and Trick Room. When it's low HP, use Explosion to break a probable Sub and put safely on the field one of the PU monster. Sturdy is not that useful most of the time, but when you have it against a Primal-Kyogre or Scarf Genesect turn 1, you can be pleased. The last move is Magic Coat. Bouncing Spikes, Dark Voids and Taunts is just awesome. You can't lose a lot of match ups with this PU beast.

upload_2015-5-6_22-51-2.jpeg

PUissant (Rampardos) @ Choice Band
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Brave Nature
- Head Smash
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch

SMAAAAAAAAASHED!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Hit and Run PU Pokemon, who learn to Ubers what does POWER means (Puissant in French means Powerful, pun somewhat intended). Place it under Trick Room, click Head Smash and watch things die.
Wanna some calcs?

252+ Atk Choice Band Rampardos Head Smash vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Arceus: 411-484 (107.8 - 127%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Rampardos Head Smash vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Arceus-Ground: 206-243 (46.3 - 54.7%) -- 97.7% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Choice Band Rampardos Head Smash vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Ferrothorn: 191-225 (54.2 - 63.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Choice Band Rampardos Head Smash vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Klefki: 261-307 (82.3 - 96.8%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Choice Band Rampardos Head Smash vs. 0 HP / 248 Def Giratina-O: 382-450 (86.6 - 102%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Choice Band Rampardos Head Smash vs. 128 HP / 0 Def Primal Groudon: 319-376 (85.5 - 100.8%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Choice Band Rampardos Head Smash vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mega Lucario: 133-157 (47.3 - 55.8%) -- 82.4% chance to 2HKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Rampardos Head Smash vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Multiscale Lugia: 288-340 (69.2 - 81.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Choice Band Rampardos Head Smash vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Ho-Oh: 2104-2476 (506.9 - 596.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Basically, nothing in Ubers can wall a simple PU pokemon. And the Rock type... a very very useful Extreme Speed resistance.
Head Smash is of course the most powerful move but induce big recoil (like 1/2 HPs when OHKOing an Arceus lol). Sheer Force Rock Slide is the alternated STAB move to not take recoil and to hit still very hard, and enough again to OHKO a big part of Ubers Sweepers after chip damages. Earthquake is there for Steels in general while doing good damage on Primal Groudon, and if you don't want to miss; and Fire Punch is there for the same reasons, but it's boosted by Sheer Force and hits harder Ferrothorn.

upload_2015-5-6_23-10-46.jpeg

PU Pdon (Marowak) @ Thick Club
Ability: Rock Head
Brave Nature
- Substitute
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Double-Edge / Knock Off

WOW. Marowak is fearsome with its Thick Club attached. His attack reaches... 568. More than Adamant Primal Groudon! And it's PU. He does great Damage to most Ubers thanks to the QuakeEdge combo, combined with a 100% accurate coverage move. Substitute is the best option, as it prevents Marowak being burned or toxiced, while punishing the opponent who attempt to switch-predicting until Trick Room finish. Earthquake is the STAB of choice, doing massive damage and OHKOing Primal-Groudon after Stealth Rocks 100% of the time. Stone Edge, while having only 80% accuracy, hits Ho-Oh, Yveltal, Mega-Salamence and other big birds who don't fear Earthquake. Double Edge does great neutral damage in general, and hits Lati@s, while having a 100% accuracy that is very appreciated to finish a weakend bird. The same for Knock Off which is a bit weaker, but has the advantage to do as much as damage on Giratina-O compared with Stone Edge, and removes item of annoying stallers like Lugia.
Low Kick can also be run to hit Arceus and Ferrothorn for great damage, but Earthquake 2HKOes them anyway.

upload_2015-5-6_23-27-2.jpeg

Old Uber PU (Wobbuffet) @ Leftovers
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Mirror Coat
- Counter
- Destiny Bond
- Encore

Why would you use Mega-Gengar as a trapper when Wobbuffet is over 9000 times bulkier??
Wobbuffet does extremely good job in my team because he eliminates one threatening fearsome sweeper like Primal-Kyogre in a pinch. But not only! The best of the best is Encore. Under Trick Room, put Wobb on a setup sweeper and Encore it thanks to the low Wobb speed. Guaranteed kill. You just switch to banded Rampa, sub Marowak, or Glaceon and you hit for free. Or if it's the last turn of Trick Room, you just go to Solrock or Carbink to setup it again. Mirror Coat and Counter are obsiously here to retaliate. Destiny Bond makes Wobb a Revenge Killer once the HP are low, and if the opponent predicts it I just go for another Encore. So disgusting, but it's PU!

PU Kyurem (Glaceon) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Snow Cloak
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Ice Beam
- Blizzard
- Hidden Power [Electric] / Sleep Talk
- Baton Pass

Using Glaceon in Ubers was something I wanted to do since a long time. Nobody use the Icy Eeveelution because of its Ice typing and it's low speed. But its Power is just Insane.

252+ SpA Choice Specs Glaceon Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Arceus: 207-244 (54.3 - 64%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252+ SpA Choice Specs Glaceon Ice Beam vs. 128 HP / 0 SpD Primal Groudon: 264-312 (70.7 - 83.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252+ SpA Choice Specs Glaceon Hidden Power Electric vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Primal Kyogre: 144-170 (42.1 - 49.7%) -- 87.5% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252+ SpA Choice Specs Glaceon Ice Beam vs. 104 HP / 0 SpD Xerneas: 246-291 (58.7 - 69.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252+ SpA Choice Specs Glaceon Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Ferrothorn: 157-186 (44.6 - 52.8%) -- 24.6% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Choice Specs Glaceon Blizzard vs. 248 HP / 52 SpD Ho-Oh: 195-231 (46.9 - 55.6%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

Ice is an amazing Stab to use in ORAS Ubers because of the few resists it possesses: only Kyogre and Bulky Steel Types like Klefki resists to these moves. His nice defensive stats allow him to resist moves like Extreme Speed and Sucker Punch quite easily, which make Glaceon a very interesting sweeper under Trick Room. Ice Beam is the 100% accurate Stab, Blizzard is when you want to hit harder for some reason (against more stally Pokemon), and Hidden Power Electric is the move you don't really should lock into but is here to 2HKO Offensive Primal-Kyogre. Sleep Talk seems better as you are not so Darkrai weak if you lost Carbink. Baton Pass can sometimes be usefull if you predict a switch and if you prefer to place Rampardos or Marowak for the sweep under Trick Room. Why not Kyurem-W instead? Because Glaceon is a PU. And not Fairy neither Dragon weak.

The Replays of PU Pokemon in action!!

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-225083562 (GG Krauersaut ^^)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-225075460
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-225072948
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-227493182
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-227496519
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-229924035
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-229926702
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-229931327
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-229932846 (proof of my peak)

AND this was the battle of a Finale Tournament:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-228596630

Threatlist:

- Primal-Kyogre: not that threatening because Glaceon has Choice Specs Hidden Power Electric.
- Swords Dance Arceus: Especially Ghost. Ekiller is OK with Rampardos, even at +2 with Life Orb.
- Flash Cannon GeoXerneas. Damn, this should be Anything Goes.
- Mega-Lucario: I should opt for Battle Armor instead of Rock Head on Marowak, to avoid a +2 Bullet Punch crit. What a mistake, almost lost a match because of it.
- Iron Ball Ditto. Seriously, curse this thing.
- Skarmory: Swords Dance Weak Armor versions 6-0 me.

PUre Madness! I did it!! This RMT on a full PU team in Ubers is finished, and before leaving you and waiting for your comments and appreciations, don't forget to use sometimes your favourite Pokemon and not only the most powerful of them. Oh Wait, which GymLeader said that already??

Thank you to read my RMT!!!

if shrang can use Kyogre on a horses team, I think antacool is allowed to choose his ability on Wobbuffet

You can try Torterra over Glaceon as your Groundceus check. Grass turtle will also lure Ho-Oh with Stone Edge and smash Kyogre under Trick Room. Without a hazard remover Glaceon's inferior bulk seems unfortunate, but it's up to you.

Aberforth

is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Ubers Leader
- Iron Ball Ditto. Seriously, curse this thing.
...nope. That doesn't exist. Please let it not exist, the ladder isn't that bad yet...

Onto the team, looks nice given the paramaters you set yourself, and I cant really think of any changes that fit within the requirement of Only PU mons.

Classic team from one of my favourite users :). Well done for being rather successful with er... a rather odd kind of innovation o.o

Are you limiting yourself to PU only, or just those Pokemon not Ubers?

If not, Mega Abomasnow over Glaceon would be great. Its Grass typing makes it a great switch into Kyogre (kinda, Kyogre's just so powerful), and you can hit it really hard back with a STAB Grass move. It is also slower than Glaceon and has a much better movepool, with cool coverage like Earthquake to round out dual STABs, and Ice Shard for priority to slightly help you outside of Trick Room (think DD Ray for example).

If you are limiting yourself to PU only, Regice over Glaceon would be pretty neat too. It is slightly weaker than Glaceon but its colossal SpDef would help with Kyogre, and the fact that it gets Thunderbolt or Thunder, and just way better coverage. Darkrai is also a big threat to this team due to lack of sleep absorbers so it can really screw up your strategy, especially becase Solrock (one of your TR setters) is weak to it.

Regice @ Life Orb
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Ice Beam
- Thunder
- Focus Blast
- Sleep Talk

252+ SpA Primal Kyogre Origin Pulse vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Regice in Heavy Rain: 205-243 (56.4 - 66.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Unlike Glaceon, or the rest of your team, it isn't OHKOd.

252+ SpA Life Orb Regice Thunderbolt vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Primal Kyogre: 156-185 (45.6 - 54%) -- 41.4% chance to 2HKO

252+ SpA Life Orb Regice Thunder vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Primal Kyogre: 190-226 (55.5 - 66%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Could use Thunder since Kyogre is the main target, and you'll be spamming Ice Beam otherwise.

+2 252 SpA Life Orb Darkrai Dark Pulse vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Regice: 188-224 (51.7 - 61.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ SpA Life Orb Regice Focus Blast vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Darkrai: 341-403 (120.9 - 142.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ SpA Life Orb Regice Ice Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Darkrai: 191-226 (67.7 - 80.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

TL;DR - Regice, at the cost of being slightly weaker than Glaceon brings the benefit of checking Kyogre and Darkrai better (two of your threats), and way better coverage.

I know you really wanted the Ice type Pokemon since you love the STAB, so I think Regice would be a good suggestion. Hope I helped :)

Last edited:
Wow I'm late, I'm very busy atm :/
Thank you Dilwar, Regice is a very nice suggest! I will try it when I will have more free time. And yes I'm limited with PUs in this team.
Ohh wait 50% players don't want to face my team again :o

I really appreciated the likes though haha! Thank you everyone!!

Seems like a pretty cool idea, just one question - why not use Bonemerang over Earthquake on Marowak? Bonemerang, Marowak's signature move, has the same BP as EQ, but has the added benefit of breaking Substitutes and Focus Sash, which can be quite useful in a crunch situation(although the slightly lower accuracy means that EQ might be better at times too).
I also agree with the above suggestions to replace Glaceon with Torterra or Regice, as Primal Kyogre smashes this team atm unless TR is up; you could also look at running a Mental Herb on either Carbink or Solrock, as otherwise they are taunt-bait and a well-timed taunt could give the team some big issues(especially vs Solrock).
Cool team though, nice to see some creativity in the relatively stale Ubers meta :)

Seems like a pretty cool idea, just one question - why not use Bonemerang over Earthquake on Marowak? Bonemerang, Marowak's signature move, has the same BP as EQ, but has the added benefit of breaking Substitutes and Focus Sash, which can be quite useful in a crunch situation(although the slightly lower accuracy means that EQ might be better at times too).
I also agree with the above suggestions to replace Glaceon with Torterra or Regice, as Primal Kyogre smashes this team atm unless TR is up; you could also look at running a Mental Herb on either Carbink or Solrock, as otherwise they are taunt-bait and a well-timed taunt could give the team some big issues(especially vs Solrock).
Cool team though, nice to see some creativity in the relatively stale Ubers meta :)
Yes Bonemerang is better than Earthquake. 90% accuracy to 100% accuracy is not too bad. Also, Bonemerang has a chance to get a critical hit on each hit, so Bonemerang might do more damage in some situations. Also, Subs are quite common when I'm playing Ubers and Bonemerang can be a nice surprise for them...

Thank you for your responses vyomov and letterman4!
In my experience, the Substitute users are mostly flying type in Ubers (Ho-Oh, Mega-Sal, Skymin, and Lugia), which are not affected by Bonemerang.This is why I basically kept EQ, but Bonemerang is a cool suggest for some Pokemon like Sub Xern, Sturdy (quite rare) and Sash users (looking at you Deoxys-A)
For Carbink, without Lefties I can't survive +2 Moonblast after Rocks (considering I'm switching during the turn of Geomancy). But Mental Herb on Solrock could help against well played Taunt Deoxys-A.
Let's try Grassturtle and Regice, maybe I could peak top 10 with PUs ^^

Last edited:
Well hi there Antacool! Such a nice team. Although I've never tried this before, I have done a PU in UU and OU team. I don't have much to say though! Check back for some replays later once I get back from school.

EDIT: Is dusclops still in PU? Though you can't sash or sturdy, he has just AMAZING defenses

Hey bro, great team! I see a lot of people spouting Regice stuff over here, so I'm here to join in. Have you ever considered a Regice with
-Thunder
-Blizzard
-Gravity
-Sleeptalk/Focus Blast

Now bear with me. Regice's insane defenses allow it to set up almost 100% of the time, and with gravity active Thunder and Blizzard have near 100 accuracy, making boltbeam just a bit more impressive. Plus, you are not locked into either move to you can predict switches onto Kyogre-P and Groundon-P. If you're running the gravity set I would suggest either an Expert belt to snag a few more KOs (looking at you, Ho-Oh).

I know this is a bit gimmicky but it's just so fun seeing a giant-ass layoffs being demolished by a few light blue hexagons

252+ SpA Regice Thunder vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Kyogre: 164-194 (47.9 - 56.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

252+ SpA Regice Blizzard vs. 128 HP / 0 SpD Groudon: 360-426 (96.5 - 114.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

Last edited:
Replays are blocked here at school. Is that the Sturdy, weakness policy, Rock Polish, Rock Blast, and Earthquake set?

If I can suggest one thing, it's Stone Edge over Rock Slide, because power, just make sure your Rampardos has prescription glasses

Also you cannot and I mean you CANNOT make this beautiful team and not have an importable, you just can't man!

Aberforth

is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Ubers Leader
If I can suggest one thing, it's Stone Edge over Rock Slide, because power, just make sure your Rampardos has prescription glasses

Also you cannot and I mean you CANNOT make this beautiful team and not have an importable, you just can't man!
Sheer force means that rock slide outdamages stone edge if I recall correctly.

Also, one thing I noticed on a second read, Wobbufet should probably have custap berry so it can give one last FU to an opponent via destiny bond/encore.

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Also, one thing I noticed on a second read, Wobbufet should probably have custap berry so it can give one last FU to an opponent via destiny bond/encore.
Stone Edge is still stronger, since Sheer Force Rock Slide is 97.5 BP, but it's so close you may as well use Rock Slide (better accuracy and PP)

O

oh, I didn't pay attention to the ability, I just thought everyone ran Mold Breaker :P

I forgot the pastebin. How could I ??? OH Yes, maybe I was drunk like a Spinda when I made this RMT :p

Best PU ever (Solrock) @ Mental Herb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Toxic
- Will-O-Wisp
- Morning Sun

PU Diancie (Carbink) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Trick Room
- Stealth Rock
- Magic Coat
- Explosion

PUissant (Rampardos) @ Choice Band
Ability: Sheer Force
Brave Nature
- Head Smash
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch

PU Pdon (Marowak) @ Thick Club
Ability: Rock Head
Brave Nature
- Substitute
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off

Old Uber PU (Wobbuffet) @ Leftovers
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Mirror Coat
- Counter
- Destiny Bond
- Encore

Frosted PU (Regice) @ Life Orb
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Ice Beam
- Thunder
- Focus Blast
- Sleep Talk

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)