A New Generation, A New Beginning. (XY Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm interested in one of your Careful Harvest Phantump. I can trade BP items or common items for one. I also have high IV Flabebe if interested.

Hello I want to trade for the Phantump Male with Harvest, I will trade you Cleffa Calm Magic Guard, with Aromatherapy, and Wish. It is in a Heal ball. 31/x/31/31/31/31

What region are your pokemon from? I'm looking for a 5 IV Scyther (No Sp. Attack) not from America
sorry I'm from the united states
I have a -atk Calm, Flower Veil, Ultra ball Flabebe and Modest, Symbiosis, Ultra Ball Flabebe. Also have a Timid 6IV Flababe.
I'll take the calm flabebe if you still have
CMT for this. I'm offering 2-3 Pokes to secure this.
Female if poss (Immunity) However I will not breed and use Gligar on my trade thread
will post in your thread

Yes I still have the Calm Flabebe. I'll be around all day, let me know when you want to trade. My IGN: jjenk and FC: 1289-8301-1482.

Hello I want to trade for the Phantump Male with Harvest, I will trade you Cleffa Calm Magic Guard, with Aromatherapy, and Wish. It is in a Heal ball. 31/x/31/31/31/31
I'll take the cleffa female if possible
CMT for Adamant Hyper Cutter Pinsir pls
will do in a sec
hey again, immunity gligar for battle maison item of your choice?
sorry I kinda don't need maison items now since I've got all the one I needed for now

Dive Ball Squirtle, Modest/Rain Dish, 31/x/31/31/31/31, male
Luxury Ball Mawile, Adamant/Intimidate, 31/31/31/x/31/31, male

I'm really interested in these guys! Would you mind CMT? I am also able to do EV projects if you don't see any 'mons you need :)

Interested in Bold Prankster Klefki (normal Pokeball male) 31/x/31/x/31/31 for Adamant Gale Wings Fletch?

no one wants Klefki? =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)