A Peaceful Week for the Town of Salem - WON BY THE MAFIA AND THE WITCH

Status
Not open for further replies.

genisu

I COULD BE BANNED!
yeah ive suggested he be blacklisted from games lol(hes been banned before) but srsly my bro literally spins a wheel for his night actions and does nothing to help town

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
the only way it makes sense is if its scum and scum has reasoned theyre in confusion delusion which actually yeah they could have done that so maybe thats the read we should take from this?

bc if youre town no reason to lie. but also stupid as fuck move to claim so it doesnt make sense unless youre new which okay fair
if youre scum then you are BEGGING to get killed by neutral killing which is a concern for every setup except for confusion delusion
if youre neutral evil you dont want to die so you stay under the radar. also same as above
if youre neutral killing see above i think

genisu

I COULD BE BANNED!
the only way it makes sense is if its scum and scum has reasoned theyre in confusion delusion which actually yeah they could have done that so maybe thats the read we should take from this?

bc if youre town no reason to lie. but also stupid as fuck move to claim so it doesnt make sense unless youre new which okay fair
if youre scum then you are BEGGING to get killed by neutral killing which is a concern for every setup except for confusion delusion
if youre neutral evil you dont want to die so you stay under the radar. also same as above
if youre neutral killing see above i think
its literally just a beginner town claiming, he had a good explanatino(apparently he heard you do it in ToS apparently. but ig he folded under the slight pressure i applied

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
i think policy voting out neon is fine but i would like better

i would also like to policy vote out genisu just so i dont have to deal with him but thats petty. i also dont think hes a competent player so theres that. on the otehr hand scum might get so annoyed at his existence that he dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)