@lum berry

Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Adamant
192 HP / 252 Atk / 64 Spe
~ Flare Blitz
~ ExtremeSpeed
~ Toxic
~ HP Grass

Flare Blitz is The only and the strongest Attack Really good Damage To the pokemon that dosent resist it it also OHKO Vensaur Ambipom Also good damage against Steelix Registeel Etc.Extremespeed Is after hitting a pokemon With Flare Blitz It is really good against Faster Focus Sash pokemon and at the same time Arcanine dosent get hit twice.Toxic Is For Stall And Making the other team Suffer from it.Lum berry is pretty good against stat leads like Vensaur.HP Grass is for the pokemon that Dont expect it it Hurts Milotic Regirock Slowbro And OHKO Omastar And Kabutops

The Supporter:
@Leftovers

Ability: OverGrow
Nature: Calm
252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
~ Sleep Powder
~ Leech Seed
~ Energy Ball
~ Sludge Bomb

Really Hard To Take down.Sleep Powder is for making the Opponent Sleep while i use Leech Seed or Switch to Feraligatr to set Up on The Opponent.Leech Seed is for Supporting Other teammates like Mismagius And Feraligatr To help them to set up.Energy Ball is his Grass STAB move Which OHKO most Mioltics Slowbros Omastars Kabutops Regirock Dugtrio.Sludge bomb is the strongest STAB Move that he have It Stops the pokemon that are trying to get away from leech seed.

The Revenge Killer:
@Life orb

Ability: Arena trap
Nature: Jolly
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
~ Earthquake
~ Night Slash
~ Stone Edge
~ Aerial Ace

What Makes it Pretty good is That it also Used In OU Teams.Earthquake Is the Main STAB Attack that KO's Blaziken Toxicroak Houndoom Also some Regirock registeel.Night Slash is for Hitting Levitate Users Such as Claydol Mismagius And Rotom Also good Against Alakazam Hypno Etc. Stone Edge is for the common Switch Ins for Earthquake Like Swellow And it Also good Against Typhlosin Charizard Moltres Articuno which are OHKO'ed By Stone edge.Aerial Ace is For Fighting Type And Grass Type Like Vensaur Toreterra Hitmonlee Hitmontop And it Also Never Miss.

The Exploding Tank:
@Leftovers

Ability: Clear body
Nature: Careful
252 HP / 36 Atk / 220 SpD
~ Rock Slide
~ Thunder Wave
~ Stealth Rock
~ Explosion

STAB Rock Slide is better than Stone Edge for me because I dont really want to hit with Regirock and it got better PP Rock slide OHKO's Swellow Moltres Charizard Staraptor Frosslass Magmortar And others.Thunder Wave is For Helping Feraligatr or Mismagius To set Up on Fast Frail Pokemon.Stealth Rock Is good for helping Mismagius to get rid Of the Pokemon Easily After They Get Hit From it. Explosion Is Pretty Good If I use it on Low HP or Against Pokemon That My team Cannot Handle.

The Special Sweeper:
@Leftovers

Ability: Levitate
Nature: Timid
6 HP / 252 Spe / 252 SAtk
~ Calm Mind
~ Shadow Ball
~ HP Fight
~ Substitute

nasty plot Is For The Set up plan While its in a Substitute Condition I Keep nasty plot Until I get at least 1 nasty plot on.Shadow ball is the main STAB Move That KO's Alakazam Claydol Some Spiritomb Gallade After Nasty plot.HP Fight Is For Steel Types And Dark Like Steelix Registeel Regirock Regice Some Drapions.Substitute Is A part Of the Set Up Which is pretty Good With Regirock and Vensaur's Support.

The Physical Sweeper:
@Leftovers

Ability: Torrent
Nature: Jolly
28 HP / 252 Atk / 228 Spe
~ Dragon Dance
~ Waterfall
~ Return
~ Substitute

Dragon Dance Is For Bossting It Speed And Attack While The Sub is on So Getting Too Much Dragon Dances Will Make The Game in my hand Thanks to The Support.Waterfall Is the Main STAB That OHKO's After A Dragon Dance Or Two Arcanine Regirock Steelix Some Rhyperiors Moltres Etc Also will be good Since there is no Water Move in all the team it also can be good against Pokemon That Dosent Resist it like Clefable I Chose it Over Aqua Tail because it has better Accuracy .Return Is For Water Pokemon That Resist Return Or Grass Pokemon That Does The Same.Substitute Is Da Best after Getting it on After The Opponent is Sleep Or Paralyzed Thanks To The Support.

The Legends:

Hello

Seeing your Mismagius I believe that it will benefit more from Nasty Plot then it does from it's current Calm Mind. I also believe that an EV spread of 6 HP, 252 Spe, 252 SAtk would benefit you more when you use Nasty Plot though.

While Substitute is a good move on Feraligatr I believe it will be better of with Ice Punch instead of it. You can also go with Earthquake over Return to gain more coverage. I also suggest a little bit bulkier EV spread here. 28 HP / 252 Atk / 228 Spe would be a great spread. With 228 Spe EV's you will outspeed the same pokemon you would with 252 so you can put the 28 leftover EV's into HP, for that extra bit of bulk.

Hope this helped!

I'm not sure why there's a capital letter on every word, it makes the text harder to read and is a little annoying, but anyway. I think Nasty Plot would be better on Misdreavus, rather than Calm Mind, as it seems like more of an offensive set. Secondly, I would recommend Aqua Jet over Substitute on Feraligator as I think the addition of priority would really add to his versatility.

Yes stop with the capitals! I am yet another voter for nasty plot. Ice attacks may cause a bit of trouble.

Everything else on your team is pretty standard. I don't know about you, but maybe put something in there original/unique to make it really your team! But this is just an opinion.

Consider replacing rockslide with stone edge, and if you are using sub on feraligatr don't use life orb but instead leftovers. And also on feraligatr, tone down the attack and speed evs in favor of hp, but not too much.

ok first of all thank you all for rating second of all i really like Substitute on feraligatr its really working with me third of all the captials arent much trouble when i get the new keyboard lol (and i got it right now).Any more rates?

Arcanine-if your using hp grass, you might want to change the nature to Naughty, so you dont decrease its power.
Mismagius-like others have stated, you would benifit more from nasty plot, giving you a better chance to sweep.
Feraligatr-Ice punch instead of return, will allow you to hit grass types harder, as well as flying types.

hope i helped :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)