Tournament AAA LC Tournament - Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clas

om majors 2nd place, in 0 om opens r3 (god gamer)
is a Tiering Contributor
Hey giove97, Maybca☆〜ゝ。∂, BoingK, Shandeur, uhBella, Swiffix, sonoclover, Les2BG, iKiQ, Clastia, Nowelle, Sificon, Magikarp_Is_AG, Nultiprise, genesis monster, Wooper Person, Potatochan, Iynhe and all the other people who read this post, we have made some change on the original banlist :
- Unburden is ban
- Swirlix and Drifloon are unbans
please keep drifloon banned unburden isnt why it was banned and im sure everyone here doesnt want to deal with this mon's stupid status shenans

ok edit: unburden was actually part of it but im pretty sure u can still get around that so nty

Last edited:

Akeras

We've got to get in to get out
is a Social Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
please keep drifloon banned unburden isnt why it was banned and im sure everyone here doesnt want to deal with this mon's stupid status shenans

ok edit: unburden was actually part of it but im pretty sure u can still get around that so nty
We take care of that, and see after first round if we ban things overpowered.

Hey giove97, Maybca☆〜ゝ。∂, BoingK, Shandeur, uhBella, Swiffix, sonoclover, Les2BG, iKiQ, Clastia, Nowelle, Sificon, Magikarp_Is_AG, Nultiprise, genesis monster, Wooper Person, Potatochan, Iynhe and all the other people who read this post, we have made some change on the original banlist :
- Unburden is ban
- Swirlix and Drifloon are unbans
Any reason why Magnet Pull isn't banned? With the right mon you can trap any steel without a pivot move, and people would be forced to run explosion or not use the steel in order to not get swept. At that point it's kinda just MU fishing, either you have a mon that has a useless ability and role on the team, or it can 6-0 your opponent's team.

Also, you can pretty much recreate the set that got Drifloon banned in regular LC (Sub, Will o, Recycle and Berry Juice) with prankster, and the only difference is that Drifloon won't get to outspeed everything when using Acrobatics.

I'm by no means an expert in AAA or this new format of AAA, but I just find these decisions to be questionable from my point of view.

Akeras

We've got to get in to get out
is a Social Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Any reason why Magnet Pull isn't banned? With the right mon you can trap any steel without a pivot move, and people would be forced to run explosion or not use the steel in order to not get swept. At that point it's kinda just MU fishing, either you have a mon that has a useless ability and role on the team, or it can 6-0 your opponent's team.

Also, you can pretty much recreate the set that got Drifloon banned in regular LC (Sub, Will o, Recycle and Berry Juice) with prankster, and the only difference is that Drifloon won't get to outspeed everything when using Acrobatics.

I'm by no means an expert in AAA or this new format of AAA, but I just find these decisions to be questionable from my point of view.
We allow that for week 1, and see after if we ban or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)