Actually need help

I haven't played showdown in ages and I feel kinda bad, cause I do really enjoy both this and 1v1's community. However, I just don't really have the motivation to play (kinda). As of now, I want to play 1v1 and want to get back into it. However, I also really want to play every other game I own. My love of showdown came from being at school with a chromebook, where I couldn't play anything other than coolmath and showdown. Now, I'm in college and I always have access to either a personal laptop or pc, with no restrictions on what I can play. In the end, I still enjoy showdown but I just enjoy other games more/actually need to pay attention in classes. Any advice on how to actually get back into showdown/ignore how guilty I feel for abandoning the friends I've made within the community?

TL:DR - All games are equal, but some games are more equal.

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Get Haxed out of a few games and then you’ll realize why it’s better to try out the other games

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)