Done Add 1800+ Filter on "Watch a Battle" Tab

The Goomy

Whitest Mexican Alive
Pretty much as the title states.

I think it would make sense to have an 1800+ filter on the "Watch a Battle" tab so that it is easy to find high rated battles to watch.
Currently with 1300+ being the only option it doesn't really sort out any of the low ladder for OU.

-Goomy

EDIT: Could also be 1700 or some other value that people think is appropriate. Basically just want to filter out super low ladder (1300-?).

Dollainthewoods

Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner’s for Beginners
I like the idea, but most ladders don't have a ton of 1800+ players, maybe boost 1300+ to 1500+ would be better

Deleted User 400951

Banned deucer.
Hi, id like to suggest letting the user determine the filter level. That way, the user can control the types of matches they see themselves. Granted, from what i understand this would involve some changes on the client-side but imo it definitely is the only way users can fully see what level they want to depending on the level of activity per ladder. For now agree with op tho, 1300 does bascially nothing to filter out low level games. At the least give the option of choosing between each increment of 100 (so 1300, 1400, 1500, etc.), else the less active ladders (old gens notably) are dicked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)