Done Add "illegal" tag for use in /ds, tour rules, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Cake Wearing A Hat

moist and crusty
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Random Battle Lead
As it stands there is no easy way to search through (or ban from certain tour formats e.g. metronome) the list of illegal Pokemon, such as eternal floette, missingno, and the pokestar studios props. I would prefer if this were an option such that these Pokemon could be both easily displayed as a group without going to the teambuilder and easily removed from custom game/metronome tournaments. These are the only group of Pokemon that lack these features.

Ivy

resident enigma
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor
If you go to the showdown dex page, the whole bottom portion has the "illegal" monsters. Although, for some reason, the CAP LC are grouped in with Missingno. in "Glitch".

Add /dsall , essentially a dexsearch that encompasses all generations.
All Pokemon will use their most recent appearance, so Pokemon that are illegal in SwSh can appear in a dexsearch alongside Gen 8 mons.

Add allformes as a parameter for dexsearch. It would function similar to all but will also display all Pokemon forms that fit the parameter separately (instead of lumping it under the base form)

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
For Bans, the NatDex Rule Rule (Unless Zarel or someone re-names it after I made the call to swap it due to an alias loop) can be used to enforce the same rules as the National Dex formats. I'm fine with dex search paramaters for the natdex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)