Rejected add luck points (in game currency that costs real money)

Status
Not open for further replies.
recently ive been losing to noobs cause im super unlucky. thats why i think. that they should add something called luck points that can use to increase your luck.
$1 = 10 luck points (you can buy as much as you want [unless you have no real life money XD])
once you buy the luck points you should be able to use 1 for each percecnt chance of missing to make your move hit
for example if u want to use play rough (90 accuracy) you can use 10 luck points to make sure it wont miss
also you should be able to use luck points to make the secondary effect of you move work.
for example if u want to use charge beam u can use 30 luck points (100-70) to make sure you get a special attack increase when you hit the move
finally i think you should be able to use 100 luck point before the game starts to see the other persons team
the reason for this is because there are noobs who use moves on their pokemon that no one should use. if you add luck points then they cant use stupid moves to kill your pokemon

in conclusion i think that luck points should be added to help out rich and good players like me who are always very unlucky

I also lose to lucky noobs (they probably paid some admin for boosted rng), and I think that the meta would be improved by such a addition. Additionally, like the original poster, I am also very rich and popular. My dad is friends with the higher ups of game freak and is very involved with the copyright strikes that target most unofficial pokemon games and battle sims. I think that I will speak with him to maybe shut down showdown if this currency isn't implemented immediately, so brainless noobs can't beat an experienced player like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)