ADV Cup II - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
activity. opp answered too late for my time yesterday after not being on since wednesday and spontanously wanted to battle after tour when I wasn't even on. he wasn't on today yet and it's getting late here.

opp didn't responded my last vm (was on thursday) to schedule, i've been quite active during the weekend (on tour times and such, but didn't saw him), also his last activity on forums was on moday

i hate this, but activity i guess :/
dont worry bro theres like 10 subs

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
yo so my opponent missed our scheduled time then told me to look for his two alts over the weekend and ive been online like all day and he hasnt logged in since friday so im calling activity

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
We agreed to play this afternoon. I waited around on smogtours all day and left him a VM telling him where to find me. He never showed up so activity win request.

Activity. We scheduled for yesterday but he got some problems and did not arrive at the time we were supposed to play. We rescheduled for today but i didn't see him maybe we just missed each other idk.

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
me and sasuke keep missing one another so we would like just a day extension or something

Activity. We scheduled for yesterday but he got some problems and did not arrive at the time we were supposed to play. We rescheduled for today but i didn't see him maybe we just missed each other idk.
Literally been on all day lol waiting. Activity. I'll be online tomorrow all day until 7pm my time.

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yo so right as you posted the subs slurmz pmed me to play but I was eating dinner and when I got back he was gone so can we get an extension for a day or something it was just poor timing

man you guys really don't read when you ask for extensions. you've had almost 2 FUCKING WEEKS (and still have today + part of tomorrow)
I am not going to baby you guys with extensions. You have been warned.
this is one of the things I despise most. if it's not done by the time round 2 goes up tomorrow, you are probably too busy/inactive/incapable of getting 2-3 fucking pokemon battles done to be playing in this tournament anyway.

the only extensions are being given to people who didn't have anyone to fight and thus got a sub.

GET IN CONTACT IMMEDIATELY AND SCHEDULE. IF YOU DON'T YOU ARE GETTING COINFLIPPED TOMORROW.

Valentine goes in for stunner047 and will fight idiotfrommars
Cristal goes in for praj.pran and will fight Mr.378
Fakes goes in for fapkingg and will fight Kumiho
Da Funky Dragonfly goes in for WFY and will fight e7e

doing an activity sweep later today to see if I've got any truly dead pairings I can double sub in for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)