ADV Cup V - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

mael

not the same but equal
is a Community Contributorwon the 14th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
hate to do this but calling activity, fatty didn't show interest in playing the games, took days to respond to my initial contact, missed the scheduled time, made me wait for nothing and then just ignored my attempts to find another time. i cannot play tmrw at all and i made that clear in our scheduling too. i can provide discord logs if needed.

Since I cannot play on the extension time that my opponent asked for I am so sorry but I am going to request an activity win if he doesn't want to play tomorrow.

kjdaas

this girl rly slapped some letters together huh
is a Community Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Since I cannot play on the extension time that my opponent asked for I am so sorry but I am going to request an activity win if he doesn't want to play tomorrow.
Maybe i'm wrong, but your opponent asked for the game to be extended earlier on due to him flying in the weekend (and his game also got extended last week, so you had also less time to play). I told you guys that it is fine and you also agree with it. Then he tried to schedule for something in the range from monday-wednesday next week, but you asked him to play on saturday, which he explained he cannot do. So he asked again when you want to play in the extension range and then you told him you can play monday. Then he asked what time you can play, your timezone and if you can play tuesday as well but you told him that weekends and tuesday are terrible for you (but you never responded to what time you can play on monday).

So looking at this it seems like you guys should be able to find a time on monday, but i might be wrong. I'm unsure what the act call would be currently if you can't find a time tho.

tjdaas activity post. sage has been inactive and didn't give me a time for tomorrow when i said my activity would be bad and needed a time

Abyssal Ruins

I Cuddle wit the homies at night b4 going to Sleep
is a Tiering Contributor
Gonna give my opponent Mana or Ban Manaphy the win. We talked in PMs for a set-up match again today or so but he's busy the several hours and I was out during my time unexpectedly. We both understood and yeah, good luck.

Maybe i'm wrong, but your opponent asked for the game to be extended earlier on due to him flying in the weekend (and his game also got extended last week, so you had also less time to play). I told you guys that it is fine and you also agree with it. Then he tried to schedule for something in the range from monday-wednesday next week, but you asked him to play on saturday, which he explained he cannot do. So he asked again when you want to play in the extension range and then you told him you can play monday. Then he asked what time you can play, your timezone and if you can play tuesday as well but you told him that weekends and tuesday are terrible for you (but you never responded to what time you can play on monday).

So looking at this it seems like you guys should be able to find a time on monday, but i might be wrong. I'm unsure what the act call would be currently if you can't find a time tho.
I can do now but cannot do tomorrow

kjdaas

this girl rly slapped some letters together huh
is a Community Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Activity Win:
Meru
vs UnholyPhoenix, opp never responded.
mael vs fatty, opp missed schedule time and never responded afterwards.
Abyssal Ruins vs Mana, opp gave the win after missing the scheduled time.

Extension:
egalvanc vs eden's embrace, eden asked early for an extension, his opponent agreed and it was granted.
BlazingDark vs Watchog, Watchog asked early for an extension if his game didn't happen in the weekend and they scheduled for today.
Energy vs Sageau, Sageau could play the whole day and asked energy to pm on discord so that they could find a time more easily but as far as I know that never happened. Because Energy could have easily pm'ed Sageau to get the game done (even if sageau could make the time on saturday), I'll extend the series.

Extension deadline is Wednesday 15th of May midnight EST, please get your games done ASAP to not hold up the round. If they are still not played after this I will be forced to make activity decisions.

tjdaas requesting act; was up during agreed time, opponent refuses to schedule, randomly asks if i am available, and he's apparently not available on tuesday but I bet for the sake of refuting my act call, that VM will magically disappear; it shouldn't be this difficult to schedule with him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)