ADV ADV OU Global Championship 2020: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity. Can't contact ima on his profile and via conversation due to his privacy settings, so I contacted him on Discord and still got no response.

Arai

aka the situation
is a Community Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Some of these might be a bit late but have been busy this week so hopefully it works out. I won't punish subs for not scheduling before the contact deadline with these but please do so ASAP.

Activity:
Zeno I would like to see proof of this at the very least. Tagging ima as well.

Subs:
Screenshot_233.png

Vaboh out, ron...5 in. Your opponents are -Latios- and Robert.
Meri Berry out, Novalord in. Your opponents are BIHI and LLiama.
Rubyblood out, lilonghui in. Your opponents are Shivam3299 and Winterains.
Sensei Axew out, Eternal Spirit in. Your opponents are Cbt Relampago Marquin and StepC.

I skipped Galarian Sith because of inactivity.

Tagging all players who have either shown no sign of public scheduling or responding to their opponent. Please let me know and show me proof if you have scheduled through PMs on either Smogon or Discord or you risk being subbed out.

The contact deadline is extended to: June 22nd 1PM EDT

Set 1:

Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request), AnyeloM, ESWR and Kyundai, TDK, cherif18, NRTS and Plas, elpresidento and IAmGolden, PDC, devinn and Huston (discord was mentioned on profile), brewfasa and High Impulse, Stockings and Diophantine, mc56556 and StepC, Romus, Makesuit, Welli0u, November and Edstur98

Set 2:
November, Welli0u, martha (eden made an effort today), ekoi and Luisin, PDC, lil uchi and iKiQ, AnyeloM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)