aend then he went to sleep

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
It was like the abrupt climax to a movie. All of the sudden you were there. and it was going down. It came out of nowhere and now it's nearing the end and there is nothing you can do. You could feel the tension as it came to head. But too suddenly it all compounded. It was nice well it lasted
And then it was over.
And you got up
and walked away.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Things were going so well.. We were just at that stage when like, after the initial excitement, you kinda get to know each other, you find out each other's quirks and, you know, the little things. Like we had our own personal little in jokes and references, it's not much, but its something that you could feel like nobody else in the world could share in.

But then suddenly, for no reason at all, she became all closed off. I wasnt even allowed to talk to her. I dont understand what could have happened..

People tried to tell me "hey man, forget about it, move on". But how can I move on when alex keeps deleting my posts?

Have a nice day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)