AeriRate My OU Team

Well start immediately to illustrate my team based on one of the most powerful mega OU metagame (in my opinion) Pinsir. The following illustrate the team immediately.

As I said, I decided to base the team around this magnificent specimen of unprecedented destructive. Its power dazzled me, it is almost impossible (unless it is Skarmory) enter on this pokemon without taking excessive damage from his Return. I also noticed that there always needs to Boost Sword dance but I myself prefer to take advantage of his ability moxie to boost the attack before mega evolve

Due to its weakness against Talonflame, and against very powerful pokemon fire, Heatran seemed the best choice to deal with the flying pokemon and fire as they have strength and weakness to one another, with its shape adapted to be special advocate can also check pokemon like Zapdos and Thundurus that I inflict some damage but not excessively and can manage quite well with toxic and lavaplume also Heatran is the stealth rock setter for the team, which is essential when you may have to do with pokemon use focus sash or pokemon like Charizard, Talonflame and the same Pinsir.

At this point, given the weaknesses against Rotom W, and SR against both of the first two pokemon Latios I is as an obvious choice for this team, as it can handle Rotom-W and many other pokemon with the explosive power of Draco meteor . Clearly should be used with caution, because if it comes Bisharp on his defog, I'm "screwed" for this reason I have also decided to equip Latios with HP Fighting to take the "dark soldier" and Tyranitar in predict before they destroy my team.

Clearly not enough for me to give HP fighting Latios, I needed a pokemon that could get knock off and on, both on Stone Edge, Crunch, and this is about Pokemon is Keldeo, for this team I chose the set sub / calm mind + Scald to make sure you get coverage in the event that Azumarill comes into play and could be a burn against him, also i saw the use of Heatran, Tyranitar and Excadrill; This knight, scares the hell out pokemon like Heatran, Chansey, and the same Tyranitar Excadrill, pokemon against which I can 90% of the time to place a substitute.

At this point I had no pokemon that could enter to block Greninja, Keldeo not even seen the use of customary Extrasensory and especially given the fact that Greninja is faster than all of my pokemon. Among other things, the faster pokemon Latios is that I find myself with 350 speed (high speed but not enough). So it is clear that if X Mega Charizard can do a dragon dance is almost 100% certain that I obliterate the team alone. At this point I needed a pokemon that stopped Dragon Dance and especially one that was faster than 377 Greninja

I agreed that it was the right pokemon Garchomp, not only did not have any pokemon that would eliminate Aegislash faster but I did not even a ground pokemon that could come about Thunder Wave-Thunderbolt of Thundurus.
Initially I tried Scarf Excadrill, but unless you went to the earthquake could not take full advantage of its power. In the case of Garchomp, I can also outrage that allows me to harm anyone trying to enter the rage of outrage. I also found myself without any entry on Charizard Y that with focus blast kill most fast my heatran. Excadrill also can not handle a full pokemon such as Scarf Landorus-T these can also be a plague for the team.

The last pokemon run a finish designed to weaken the likes of pokemon rotom in case I can not opt for revenue against him. In addition, it seems to me the only pokemon that is able to easily remove Azumarill which happens to be currently the most common danger for this team. His task will also prevent the entry of azard, stupid annoyer, quickly eliminate pokemon "physical defense" as Mandibuzz and Slowbro and paralyze anyone you allow to use setup agility or dragon dance. Thundurus-I seemed like the best solution to my team.

Complete Moveset.

Pinsir @ Pinsirite
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 Spdef
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Close Combat
- Earthquake
- Quick Attack

When Pinsir comes into play is just plain scary. I was dazzled by the statistics of attack can be done easily on 2kho Mandibuzz after sr. Also as you can see I did not choose Sword dance, to give close combat and quickly get rid of Tyranitar and Heatran hypothetical they believe to be safe with the balloon. Clearly, the priority is always necessary for pokemon fast (but fragile) as Latios and Greninja.
There is no need for me to say why they did not give 4 investments in hp of course. I chose Moxie as a primary skill than Hyper Cutter and Mold Braker, although Mold braker attracted me to get rid of rotom before mega evolve but honestly I prefer to receive at least a +1 boost before mega evolve to do massive damage later.

Heatran @ Air Balloon
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 40 Def / 220 SDef
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Roar
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic

Here Heatran, my source of salvation against a lot of pokemon, the only one who can get decently on Shadow ball Aegislash. The spread in physical defense is to withstand at least a Waterfall by Azumarill after SR and especially to withstand Keldeo Secret Sword without specs. This helps me to big as I need to Heatran for SR and a little stall any pokemon. The conformation with the balloon is obviously given to make sure that Heatran can come in the EQ Excadrill under the storm and delete it fast enough (If it does not flinch with rock slide -. - ") Roar was the obvious solution because it allows me to wipe out other Heatran and especially in situations where I find myself in front Scizor will be clear that the opponent will opt for a switch, in which case a gain shift and damage to the opponent's pokemon with SR LOL.

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Hidden Power [Fighting]

Latios as I said TIDE solves a problem. The best utilizer of Draco Meteor in the current metagame (Poor Hydreigon) however, it is clear to everyone that it suffers against pokemon such as Tyranitar and Bisharp, but it's also nice that 90% is found Tyranitar and Bisharp just before entering in the field. Here replaces HP Fighting obviously does not Okho on Ttar, but always imagine the face of those who believe on him come and take a 2kho by Hp Fighting (Muhuahuahau) Bisharp instead take the direct okho. Moreover, everything is readily disintegrated by Draco Meteor and are definitely glad I chose Latios for my team especially with hp fighting.

Keldeo-Resolute @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Substitute
- Secret Sword
- Scald

Keldeo is the one who is allowed to do whatever he wants in front of pokemon like Tyranitar, Heatran and Bisharp. 100% of the time when I go into the field against these pokemon I can get a Substitute (not bad). With this setup and calm mind turns out to be the pokemon that can do the most damage against the opponent team, even more than Pinsir that at the end of last job running a cleaning when it enters the field.
With him I manage even Scizor although it does not suffer particularly against Keldeo, Keldeo, however, is resistant to her stab. A +2 is very difficult to get into the rage of Secret Sword and Scald. Furthermore, the same scald helps me to facilitate the stay in the same field of Keldeo which can safely handle even physical attackers in 30% of cases where the burn occurs.

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature
- Outrage
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

It is now clear and demonstrated how Garchomp is strong in this metagame, a demon unprecedented Outrage + Earthquake. The most powerful stab you could wish. It is definitely what I needed, more than Excadrill and most of other users Scarf type of land. The choice of Fire Blast is not the case, but it is always quickly to get rid of Scizor Ferrothorn and Skarmory especially that hi is a pokemon that I hate to get ahead, especially if I want to conclude with something Pinsir. The same Fire Blast is another reason why I chose Garchomp instead of Excadrill. As well as outrage because it allows me to inflict massive damage on Landorus-T and many other pokemon. Certainly those who say that Outrage is useless in this metagame do not think either have to listen, because I was also taken out from this situation really awkward. (of course it is to be used with more caution.)

Thundurus (M) @ Zap Plate
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Taunt
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

As well as showing his image, this pokemon is a genius. Fast, and with the skill that is right for me. That no Gyarados, Charizard or Dragonite X allows you to make Dragon Dance because he goes so fast and quick and stops them with T-Wave making vain their boost in speed. The pokemon that did it for me as it is the only one on my team that can hit so super effective pokemon water. I chose Zap plate because being actually very fragile and already disposing of Life orb for latios was not going to send this pokemon die too quickly. The move taunt, serves as the Anti entry azard while Hp ice allows me to start work on Gliscor and Garchomp clean enough and hit hard even pokemon like Dragonite.

I hope the team you like it and thanks in advance

Last edited:
I really don't like subcm keldeo in general, and in this didn't add nothing to the team. Probably the classic wallbreaker set, or the expert belt lure can work better. Use a sub on a special attacker is usefull some times, but with that speed, high satk can easily kill on the switch. Even after a cm cannot do nothing against latwins (example: landorus after a cm can live against dm by LO latios). The only reason to sub is for being paralized by thundurus, but u have scarfchomp, so this is not a problem.

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Specs/ Expert Belt
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 Def
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Hp Flying / Ghost
- Secret Sword
- Scald / Icy Wind

Different between specs and expert belt: moar power for the specs set, butthe EB set can reduce switches and sometimes kill bluob duo, because the opponent think that u have the specs.
HP flying is for megasaur/the mushroom/ random tangrowth. Hp ghost is a little gen 5, is here simply for slowbro/ latwins. I suggest the HP flying.

Move the 4 evs in hp in def or sdef, for thundurus (299 hp instead of 300, less damage by rocks). I really don't like the zap plate, your tbolt is already powerfull, Try the icy plate, with the nerf of HP u need extra power.

I was sure that he had written correctly, the spread Evs of Thundurus. I like your solution for Keldeo, I chose sub cm precisely for not being forced to change every time when it comes thundurus And I did not choose specs just because I already Garchomp that is stuck with an instrument choice. Expert belt seems like a good solution though would choose hp grass> flyng to Azumarill that scares my team more than Venusaur considering I can also Pinsir Latios and dealing with it very well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)