AfroThunderRule trade shop. A new giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
"I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me"

Awesome. My Laptop is kind of on its final days here, so I might not be online much. But if you see me on wifi, just prompt a trade. Even though I'm getting Bold Diancie, I think I'll keep reseting for HP Fire Xerneas. I kind of want it myself. One with better defense. Can you trade now?
Sure, also I assume it's a clone trade? :O

So the Bold HP Ice Zapdos for both of your pokemon or just one pokemon?
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're saying regarding the Moltres.
I just assumed you wanted those two for one of your Zapdos/Moltres. Would you do a 2:2 trade?

Sure, also I assume it's a clone trade? :O
No that's cool, I have a spare copy of Dianice on hand.

Also, Diancie is re-distributable correct? Just making sure, as I actually just got a 31/X/31/31/31/30 Bold Dianice from another user but it's not re-distributable. I want to add yours to my thread, I'm assuming that's cool as you said before all your stuff is re-distributable?

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
No that's cool, I have a spare copy of Dianice on hand.

Also, Diancie is re-distributable correct? Just making sure, as I actually just got a 31/X/31/31/31/30 Bold Dianice from another user but it's not re-distributable. I want to add yours to my thread, I'm assuming that's cool as you said before all your stuff is re-distributable?
It's distributable.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
I have 2 female nidoran 5 IVs, one adamant (31/31/31/x/31/31) and a modest one (31/x/31/31/31/31), modest lapras (31/x/31/31/31/31)
Eh, sorry. I'll have to decline for now. :(

I found a female Phanpy with a Heavy Ball at the GTS !

Interested ?
Sorry, already have it

I can definitely do a 2:2. Are you interested in anything else off my list? Because I'm interested in some of your other pokemon.
Calm HP Electric Moltres? What Pokemon interested you?

Interested in the mudkip and feebas (don't mind 4iv spitbacks).

I have heal ball 4IV serene grace togepis and quick feet shroomish, and luxury ball quiet magic guard 0iv solosis (but not much else).

Sorry for not updating in a while. Not going to lie ever since Cyber Gadget, I've lost the desire to hunt Kalos legends since I'm not sure if they're legit or not anymore. lol . I suppose I can SV hatch shinies now or something.

Eh, I suppose I'll take the Modest Diancie for the Bold Diancie. I'm shocked you restarted your game to get a HP Fire Xerneas just to get that Diancie. Woah, that's some dedication. e_e

Maybe for these three?

#216 Teddiursa
Lv. 1
Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Pick Up
IVs: 31/31/31/16/31/30 Hp Water
Egg Moves:
Night Slash, Play Rough, Crunch, Close Combat
AO: Seraph ID: 32478
Bred by me, hatched by a redditor (0818) ShadowEvilHero
non - Redis

#316 Gulpin
Lv. 1
Nature: Bold
Ability: Gluttony
IVs: 31/29/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Acid Armor, Curse, Destiny bond, Pain Split
AO: Michael ID: 19243
Bred by me, hatched by a redditor (3364)
ShadowHy3gon
non - Redis

#664 Scatterbug
Lv. 1
Nature:
Timid
Ability: Compound Eyes
IVs: 31/01/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: -
AO: Michael ID: 46994
Bred by me, hatched by a redditor (0790) ExtremespeedTurtwig
non - Redis

Hmm, I'll think about about. Sorry for not giving you a answer so far. >_<

Sure? What do you want for it?

I do like that Timid HP Fire Xerneas, too bad I already have it. Sorry. :(

Eh, not really feeling those. Sorry. e_e

Your spreadsheet list seems fine to me. Also friend ball spinda, dive ball krabby, timer ball aron, premier ball lillipup and dusk ball purrloin seems interesting.
Those 5 for Wynaut (calm), Snubull, Druddigon (rough skin), Wooper and Spoink?

(Also, I'm pretty sure that "NFT" Quiet Numel and Love Ball Qwilifish are mines. They're not NFT, feel free to trade them if you want.)
Sorry for the late reply. Would asking for the bold diancie be OK :0? If not, I can always ask for something else :].

Last edited:
Hey, I'm interested in your modest HP ice zapdos and bold diancie. Here's a list of things that I have right now, along with these shiny pokemon:

Timid Liquid Ooze Tentacool 31/x/31/31/31/31(Nicknameable): Aqua Ring/Rapid Spin/Confuse Ray/Knock Off
Impish Harvest Trevanent 31/31/31/x/31/31
Timid Charizard 31/x/31/31/31/31 Lv 100 252 SpA 252 Spe 4 Hp: Heat Wave/Solar Beam/Air Slash/Protect (I play VGC)
Modest Rotom: 31/31/22/31/31/31
Adamant Sand Veil Gible 31/31/31/x/31/31: Iron Head/Outrage/Sand Tomb
Adamant Tyranitar Lv 61 31/31/31/x/31/31: 252 hp/252 atk Rock Slide/Protect/Earthquake/Crunch

Let me know if we can work anything out, thanks.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
New SV shiny. :s

Impish Nature

OT: Fruit Ninja
ID: 58589
Ability: Pickup
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Attacks: Ice Shard, Play Rough, Counter, Head Smash

Interested in the mudkip and feebas (don't mind 4iv spitbacks).

I have heal ball 4IV serene grace togepis and quick feet shroomish, and luxury ball quiet magic guard 0iv solosis (but not much else).
Eh, the Solosis sounds somewhat interesting. I'll take it. Is there a Pokemon you prefer from mudkip and feebas?

Sorry for the late reply. Would asking for the bold diancie be OK :0? If not, I can always ask for something else :].
Eh.... Sure why not. Man, everyone wants that Diancie, eh?

Hey, I'm interested in your modest HP ice zapdos and bold diancie. Here's a list of things that I have right now, along with these shiny pokemon:

Timid Liquid Ooze Tentacool 31/x/31/31/31/31(Nicknameable): Aqua Ring/Rapid Spin/Confuse Ray/Knock Off
Impish Harvest Trevanent 31/31/31/x/31/31
Timid Charizard 31/x/31/31/31/31 Lv 100 252 SpA 252 Spe 4 Hp: Heat Wave/Solar Beam/Air Slash/Protect (I play VGC)
Modest Rotom: 31/31/22/31/31/31
Adamant Sand Veil Gible 31/31/31/x/31/31: Iron Head/Outrage/Sand Tomb
Adamant Tyranitar Lv 61 31/31/31/x/31/31: 252 hp/252 atk Rock Slide/Protect/Earthquake/Crunch

Let me know if we can work anything out, thanks.
Not really interested for the Bold Diancie, sorry. :(

Though I can give you the Modest HP Ice Zapdos for free. lol

New SV shiny. :s

Impish Nature

OT: Fruit Ninja
ID: 58589
Ability: Pickup
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Attacks: Ice Shard, Play Rough, Counter, Head Smash

Eh, the Solosis sounds somewhat interesting. I'll take it. Is there a Pokemon you prefer from mudkip and feebas?

Eh.... Sure why not. Man, everyone wants that Diancie, eh?

Not really interested for the Bold Diancie, sorry. :(

Though I can give you the Modest HP Ice Zapdos for free. lol
Can't blame them. 1 point from perfect 5iv, bold diancie that's not hacked in some sort if way. That seems to be pretty rare these days unfortunately :(. I can trade at any time, so just let me know when you are available :) (I'll be online).

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
Can't blame them. 1 point from perfect 5iv, bold diancie that's not hacked in some sort if way. That seems to be pretty rare these days unfortunately :(. I can trade at any time, so just let me know when you are available :) (I'll be online).
Whoops, going online. Sorry for the delay. .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)