Tournament AGTT - FINALS [Won by Team Broken]

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
I'll give this 18 more hours, when that time hits I'll make teams out of free agents to fill the 32 slots.

FyreDrakon , please choose a third team member and team name.
iLlama , please choose a team name.

TastedSumo I hate ninjask Velvet Blood LaLeLiLoLuL truedrew Squawkerz DonaldTrump654 frogger1387 (Moon) Angelo MMagma koolwolf39 DarkAngeallenq.q Disciple_1 Quantum Tesseract cielbakasan lightning1870
I'm giving you this warning, so that you have the option to converse with other free agents and pick your teammates so that I don't randomly pick them all for you. If I've made a mistake and listed you even though you're already on a team or if you dropped out please let me know in this thread as soon as possible.

Note: You can still sign up as a team or free agent until that deadline.

Reactions: DoW
I'll give this 18 more hours, when that time hits I'll make teams out of free agents to fill the 32 slots.

FyreDrakon , please choose a third team member and team name.
iLlama , please choose a team name.

TastedSumo I hate ninjask Velvet Blood LaLeLiLoLuL truedrew Squawkerz DonaldTrump654 frogger1387 (Moon) Angelo MMagma koolwolf39 DarkAngeallenq.q Disciple_1 Quantum Tesseract cielbakasan lightning1870
I'm giving you this warning, so that you have the option to converse with other free agents and pick your teammates so that I don't randomly pick them all for you. If I've made a mistake and listed you even though you're already on a team or if you dropped out please let me know in this thread as soon as possible.

Note: You can still sign up as a team or free agent until that deadline.
Chloe TastedSumo is on my team with myself and velvet blood

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)