Tournament AGTT - FINALS [Won by Team Broken]

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion

Round 4 Matchups

Purple Pigeons vs. Team Broken
Catalystic vs. Fardin
PurpleGatorade vs. HunterStorm
Pigeons vs. Thimo

Haxed Haxoruses vs. HAMSLAM
Paycard vs. Hamhamhamham
WTF THHE STALLS vs. EternalSnowman
Holy Break vs. MJ

Matches were picked via the AG room chat live with randomisation.
All matchups are best-of-one per player, so that every team vs. team matchup has three games each.
You are only to play USUM AG. Please follow the rules in the thread's original post.

Deadline: Monday, May 7th
I'm not giving extensions!!!!​

Last edited:
Catalystic vs. Fardin: in light of recent events its fardin though so he is prolly still the favorite
PurpleGatorade vs. HunterStorm: his disc pfp is snoop smoking a J need i say more
Pigeons vs. Thimo: he just beat mono for the first time ever the sky is the limit

Paycard vs. Hamhamhamham: no Hamslam this time :[
WTF THHE STALLS vs. EternalSnowman : big fax
Holy Break vs. MJ : Hb loves lolis

Catalystic vs. Fardin
PurpleGatorade vs. HunterStorm
Pigeons vs. Thimo

Paycard vs. Hamhamhamham
WTF THHE STALLS vs. EternalSnowman
Holy Break vs. MJ

anything else is wrong

I hate to do it but I'm calling act. We planned for monday his time and I am on right now but there is no sign. I also caught him multiple times on the main server to battle but it kinda felt like I was getting dodged.

Catalystic vs. Fardin: in light of recent events its fardin though so he is prolly still the favorite
PurpleGatorade vs. HunterStorm: his disc pfp is snoop smoking a J need i say more
Pigeons vs. Thimo: he just beat mono for the first time ever the sky is the limit

Paycard vs. Hamhamhamham: no Hamslam this time :[
WTF THHE STALLS vs. EternalSnowman : big fax
Holy Break vs. MJ : Hb loves lolis
nice predicting

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion

Finals Matchups

HAMSLAM vs. Team Broken
Hamhamhamham vs. Fardin
EternalSnowman vs. HunterStorm
MJ vs. Thimo

Order was randomised but fell on 123, so you're playing in the order you signed up in apparently.
All matchups are best-of-one per player, so that every team vs. team matchup has three games each.
You are only to play USUM AG. Please follow the rules in the thread's original post.

Deadline: Monday, May 14th
I'm not gonna disqualify you if you don't finish it by then, but please don't push it. :eyes:
Good luck, have fun!​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)