AI Generating Pokemon

Brambane

protect the wetlands
is a Contributor Alumnus
This is just another example of lazy ass millennials looking for handouts instead of doing hard work for their Fakemons. Back in my day we had toil away ourselves at the sketchpad. There is no future for Kanto.

bossybugbert.png

Maybe my own Fakemon, Bossy Bugbert, can give you some fucking respect.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
No, it gives value to religious narratives and philosophy because that is where the essential human character is expressed.
i think it's hilarious you think AI couldn't possibly construct a narrative if it involved theologic or philosophical content. those are just fancy perspectives of base humanity stylized in different ways.

i think media/art captures human expression the best BY FAR, as typically AI left to do the same absolutely fails to measure up to authentic, relatable humanity, which is obvious upon its consumption

although at this rate, i would rather watch a movie developed entirely by AI than anything by James Gunn ever again

i think it's hilarious you think AI couldn't possibly construct a narrative if it involved theologic or philosophical content. those are just fancy perspectives of base humanity stylized in different ways.

i think media/art captures human expression the best BY FAR, as typically AI left to do the same absolutely fails to measure up to authentic, relatable humanity, which is obvious upon its consumption

although at this rate, i would rather watch a movie developed entirely by AI than anything by James Gunn ever again
Show me an AI take in the Bible and then generate the Nicene Creed. Only humans can create something like that hot mess.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
869686E7-0092-4787-A74D-D0509E84BF47.gif

suddenly i am convinced God = AI BECAUSE of how this reads lol :trode:

"god from god" light from light" "true god from true god" "true light from god light" "begotten, not made, sans fornication from god true light" error.wav

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)