Alice in Trading Land 2.0(60+ Pokemon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm really interested in your teddiursa, I was hoping you'd be willing to part with it for two Battle Maison items? Please do let me know

Hello :)

Pick two items from my list and I'll get started on breeding it.
Actually I've changed my mind I hope that's okay, I'll take the Marill instead and I'll trade you the Magmarizer and Electirizier for it.

EDIT: Ill just take the Marill :P Thank you

Last edited:
i am interested in
Nature:Jolly
Ability:Pure Power
Iv Spread:31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves:Bullet Punch/Drain Punch/Ice Punch/Psycho Cut
In Stock:5 Males/4 Females

Would you trade it for a razor fang and razor claw?

Hi there :) I've come across a Female modest ralts with synchronize and all perf IV except attack. She has a moveset of encore, mean look, disable and shadow sneak at level one. in return, either a fletchling or a drilbur would be great ^.^ my showdown name and my name on here are the same, otherwise I'll check back here for a response. My FC is 0791-2258-9512

i have flawless amaura's if you are interested, as well as extreme speed dratini's :) cheers! love your thread

Would you be willing to trade a 6IV adamant Beldum for one of your 5IV Adamant Intimidate Growlithes?

Last edited:
I know it already lists the Gible line in your shop but I was wondering if you possibly would trade a Joltik for my Jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31 HA Rough Skin Gible. Figured I'd ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)