Alice In Trading Land!(CLOSED)

it should be =p i dont hatch anything that isnt as close to perfect as posible =p thank you again ! ( i dont have instacheck either =( ) a friend of mine just helps me with the eggs haha

Cute pic! Goes great with your name :P

Why do your Pokemon have so many random natures? I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but Everstone makes the Pokemon always pass down that nature and Destiny Knot passes down 5/12 of the parents ivs. So give whatever parent has the nature you want and Destiny Knot to the other Pokemon.

I didn't see anything to my liking, sorry. Thanks for stopping by though and visit me again when you have more Pokemon for trade :)
Thanks ^^

Only those Pokemon listed so far have random natures. Reason being is because I didn't have other high IV Pokemon at the time, or with the nature I wanted (and I didn't do the Synchronize thing yet), so I was forced to breed with Ditto until I got something I wanted. I'm aware of the Everstone and Destiny Knot, but thanks anyway xD

Don't worry, the other stuff coming up don't have random natures lol

Hi there! Is there a way I can get a Male and female of your Timid HA Eevees? I'm also interested in the 6IV female Chansey.

Eevee
Nature:Timid
Ability:Adaptability(Turns To Volt Absorb)
Iv Spread:31/Even/30/31/31/31(Hidden Power Ice)
Egg Moves:Curse/Stored Power/Wish/Yawn
In Stock:4 Male/2 Female

Chansey
Nature:Bold
Ability:Natural Cure
Iv Spread:31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:Aromatherapy/Counter/Seismic Toss
In Stock:1 Female

I'll post what I have here:

1. Pichu (Male)- Timid, Static 31\31\31\31\31\31 (EGG)
2. Torchic (Male) - Adamant, Speed Boost, 7\31\31\2\31\31 (EGG)
3. Scatterbug (Monsoon) (Female) - Timid, CompoundEyes, 18\4\31\31\31\31 (EGG)
4. Larvitar (Male)- Jolly, Guts, x\31\31\31\x\31 (Dragon Dance and Outrage)
5. Torchic (Male) - Adamant, Speed Boost, 0\31\31\31\31\31 (EGG)
6. Dratini (Male) - Adamant, Shed Skin, 31\31\31\x\31\31
7. Mawile (Female) - Adamant, Intimidate, x\31\31\x\31\31
8. Riolu (Male) - Jolly, Prankster, x\31\31\x\31\31
9. Zorua (Male) - Timid, Illusion, 31\x\31\31\31\31

I also have a wide range of 5IV Pichu missing multiple different IV's. They also range in different natures.

Hi there! Is there a way I can get a Male and female of your Timid HA Eevees? I'm also interested in the 6IV female Chansey.

Eevee
Nature:Timid
Ability:Adaptability(Turns To Volt Absorb)
Iv Spread:31/Even/30/31/31/31(Hidden Power Ice)
Egg Moves:Curse/Stored Power/Wish/Yawn
In Stock:4 Male/2 Female

Chansey
Nature:Bold
Ability:Natural Cure
Iv Spread:31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:Aromatherapy/Counter/Seismic Toss
In Stock:1 Female

I'll post what I have here:

1. Pichu (Male)- Timid, Static 31\31\31\31\31\31 (EGG)
2. Torchic (Male) - Adamant, Speed Boost, 7\31\31\2\31\31 (EGG)
3. Scatterbug (Monsoon) (Female) - Timid, CompoundEyes, 18\4\31\31\31\31 (EGG)
4. Larvitar (Male)- Jolly, Guts, x\31\31\31\x\31 (Dragon Dance and Outrage)
5. Torchic (Male) - Adamant, Speed Boost, 0\31\31\31\31\31 (EGG)
6. Dratini (Male) - Adamant, Shed Skin, 31\31\31\x\31\31
7. Mawile (Female) - Adamant, Intimidate, x\31\31\x\31\31
8. Riolu (Male) - Jolly, Prankster, x\31\31\x\31\31
9. Zorua (Male) - Timid, Illusion, 31\x\31\31\31\31

I also have a wide range of 5IV Pichu missing multiple different IV's. They also range in different natures.
Cool Picture :)

Sorry, but I have all of those Pokemon Besides the Monsoon Scatterbug. Thanks for stopping by though ;)

Cool Picture :)

Sorry, but I have all of those Pokemon Besides the Monsoon Scatterbug. Thanks for stopping by though ;)
Thanks! I made the pic myself. Is there anything you're seeking? I have a few oters I can offer but I didn't know what you wanted. xD

Thanks! I made the pic myself. Is there anything you're seeking? I have a few oters I can offer but I didn't know what you wanted. xD
Wow :O You did a great job with the Picture :)

I need a Jolly Meinshao with Regen and Baton Pass and Knock with 31/31/31/x/31/31

Yoo Alice it's Shin :v, would you be interested in trading one of those male Clawitzer's for a 5IV Adamant Adaptability Corphish (Egg moves Aqua Jet/Double-Edge/Superpower, all IV's, but special attack). 3 hours from now or tomorrow since I can't play atm.

Yoo Alice it's Shin :v, would you be interested in trading one of those male Clawitzer's for a 5IV Adamant Adaptability Corphish (Egg moves Aqua Jet/Double-Edge/Superpower, all IV's, but special attack). 3 hours from now or tomorrow since I can't play atm.
I actually got one of those yesterday on Showdown X_X. Do you have a Mienfoo or Tyrogue?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)