Resource All avatars on Pokémon Showdown!

SuperRyan249

Banned deucer.
They are all so good! It's really hard to decide!
These are my Top 3 Favourite ones:
1. Darnell
2. Mizuhime3
3. Rekeri

Cipeylpmis

Banned deucer.
Wow that Clefairy and Wario avatar. Jesus. That is really super. How'd a nitwit like him get so tasteful? Impressive. Very nice. Hmm. Look at that subtle off-pink coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh, my God. It even has garlics on it.

Reactions: p2
HOT DAMN beowulf. Exposing me to such an awesome sprite! It's great. nice work. Although it kinda looks like something you stole from me

I am just requesting a custom avatar since I would love to have one of a regular charizard on showdown.

I am currently at #1 on the ladder and I am wondering if there is any way I could get a custom avatar? I am on showdown every day basically, and I am usually placed highly. I figured I would ask since it would be worth a try.

I am just requesting a custom avatar since I would love to have one of a regular charizard on showdown.

I am currently at #1 on the ladder and I am wondering if there is any way I could get a custom avatar? I am on showdown every day basically, and I am usually placed highly. I figured I would ask since it would be worth a try.
Only certain users can get them on Pokemon Showdown, and unless an event occurs where highest on the ladder gets a custom avatar, you don't usually get one unless you are global staff. Sorry.

I have a request Can you plz make my hero academia avatars for characters such as the villain with the gloves,deku and can you plz make a black Goku avatar from dragon ball super plz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)