All Badminton Thread

Doubt this will get much attention but...

Any badminton players out there?!

Personally I've been playing badminton since middle school, and have loved and stuck with the sport since then. One of my silly goals is to ever make it to the Olympic level, and then play for China or Hong Kong or something.
[Yeah...I'm Chinese.]

Anyways your thoughts on badminton?

-Terywj

Wow amazing, a badminton thread =D

I've been playing badminton for 6 years now at competition level. I enjoy the sport cause it is incredibly fast paced (which often is difficult for me cause im pretty tall haha).
Have no planning on becoming a professional badminton player though, cause the sport is only really big in asia. Besides, I don't think I have the skills for that and definitely not the discipline cause I often skip training =P

good luck on achieving your goal

I play Badminton in my high school, but I'm only JV. I doubt I'll even keep up with it regularly once I'm in college. You got any tips for someone trying to make Varsity in high school this year? :P

Good luck with making the Olympics, dude.

yeah! i´ve searched a badminton thread and now i found it! ;)

i´ve played badminton when i was on the middle school. my friend and i go to a group of many players and we´ve met us every friday to play that.
badminton is really, really funny, but i am not so good at double matches, i found single matches are better and easier (for me^^). ;)
since last summer i go to another school and wednesday until friday evening i must go work. so i haven´t time to play that. but in two weeks i finish my work and i can play it now! =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)