All Hail Dot zi Dotannia (X/Y Trade Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my friends have begun breeding gen 6 mons and other random stuff and now we're opening a Trade thread. I'll be updating this thread with all of our latest breeds and I'll be posting a universal want list with our specific wants and maybe some general stuff. Ideally you just post if you're curious what we'd take for something and that person will trade with you.

Rules:

- No hacks/scams/cheats. If you do this vs us, especially with the lack of cloning you'll be put on the blacklist and our personal shitlist.
- If you want something, offer what you have for it or link to your trade thread. None of this CMT or just asking if something can be traded, if it's listed we want to trade
- Our timezones range from EST to PST, but we're usually on all day. You'll be looking for these 4 users on IRC: Dotteh, locopoke, kd24, and Randylicious
- Don't redistribute my stuff without permission if cloning comes along. I'm not sure how the other 3 members feel about this.
- If you want a TM on something, let me know and I'll add it to the set before trading if you don't have that TM yet for some reason
- Important! I (kd24) only have Pokemon Y so trading for me will have to take place there. The other guys might accept old trades for future Pokebank but you'd have to ask them.

Our Perfect Forms (For Trade)

kd24's Chespin

Chespin
level: 1
nature: Impish
ability: Bulletproof
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / X / 31 / 31
EVs: None
moves: Tackle / Growl

kd24's Zygarde

Zygarde
level: 70
nature: Sassy
ability: Aura Break
IVs: 31 / 26-27 / 31 / 31 / 28 / 31
moves: Crunch / Earthquake / Camouflage / Dragon Pulse

"Coil Zygarde ruling the meta, the nature isn't the best, but I feel a Coil ExtremeSpeed set is somewhat real and honestly, I'm happy enough with the IVs and defensive nature and as an added bonus, I used a Master Ball on it because I kept resetting for IVs so if you're into that kind of thing yay"

Locopoke's Honedge + Clauncher

Honedge

Clauncher

"Will update once loco gives me his info later tonight. However to keep you people salivating:
&locopoke> i have a flawless honedge
<kd24> its homecoming
<&locopoke> and a flawless clauncher

So look forward to the updates probably tomorrow!"

The Others....

kd24's Shuckle

Shuckle
ability: Sturdy
IVs: 31 / X / 31 / X / 31 / X (I believe Speed and Special Attack were both 30, I'll IV battle and post complete confirmation)
TMs: Withdraw / Constrict / Bide / Rollout

Randylicious's Shinies

Jolly Poliwhirl and Naughty Golett

Randylicious (otherwise known as L) has both of these mons in shinies that he found in the wild (presumably they have shit IVs however). He is looking for Shiny Gastly or other Shiny offers if you're into that :D

What we're currently working on (all of these will be either 4 perfect ivs - flawless):

Dotteh: Abra, Goomy, and other things
Randylicious: Togepi / Vulpix / Bagon / Larvitar / Axew
kd24: Noibat / Skrelp / Chespin
locopoke: Pancham

Wants

kd24: Master Balls (if you can trade items???), Shinies, general good Pokemon (good iv timid/modest/bold zapdos is definitely on my want list)

Randylicious: Bronzors, Shinies, anything else

Basically lots of shinys :P and Feebas if it even exists

Completed Trades

kd24's Froakie

Froakie
nature: Timid
ability: Protean
IVs: 31 / X / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
moves: Pound / Growl / Ice Beam / Grass Knot

[perfect cell]"I am the Perfect Froakie"[/perfect cell]

for Goodbar's Adamant Outrage 31/31/31/x/31/31 Horsea

Last edited:
I have multiple swift swim poliwags (will turn into drizzle politoeds)

all of them are bold natures with encore as an egg move
their ivs are 31/x/31/31/31/31

would be willing to trade for the clauncher when they come out
also any other decent/fair trades from others on the board

also if the first person to trade with me would comment that my poliwags are indeed what i said they were, i would be really appreciative
i have been hearing of scammers lately on various forums/boards etc

Last edited:
New Pokemon!

Chespin
ability: Bulletproof
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / X / 31 / 31
moves: Tackle / Growl

so yeah, i finished breeding my perfect chespin much earlier than i thought and he is up on the trade block. i think right now im looking for good iv/nature zapdos and other offers.

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Will locopoke also be using this thread? Because I'd trade a masterball for a flawless honedge in a heartbeat

Would you be interested in a Level 1 Bergmite with 31/31/31/31/X/31 Sturdy Ability?

Last edited:
Will locopoke also be using this thread? Because I'd trade a masterball for a flawless honedge in a heartbeat
he doesnt want master balls afaik, ill update with his personal wants once i see him. also i should be more clear i only want the masterball as part of a package (equip it to an ok mon that i wouldnt trade one of my own for that alone). i dont think thats too unreasonable but idk :x ill have to see where people stand on the masterball's value

If you were to trade Zygarde would it have to be for another Legendary Pokemon?
nope, just something that catches my eye. ideas include a jolly moxie mence, something like perfect rby starters, etc but really just offer what you have and think is fair and ill let you know. that being said, i am looking for a good xerneas if you want to trade that :P (or a good zapdos!)

Last edited:
Squirtle
nature: Adamant
Ability:torrent
31/31/31/X/31/31
Evs:None
moves:Tackle

For your Froakie.

I heard from a valuable source that this "Dotannia" thing is some illuminati type cult. You guys might wanna watch out...

Froakie has been traded to Goodbar for the Horsea, I'll be breeding more in the future that will be put up for trade. Thanks Goodbar!

locopoke

Banned deucer.
Here's my stuff, sorry for the delay. This will also be editted into the OP but I figured I'd bump this thread so everyone sees it.

OT: Riley
ID: 50058
Friend Code: 4012 4513 6652
None of my Pokemon are to be redistributed.
(UT)
♂ Quiet - 31/x/31/31/31/x
♀ Quiet - 31/x/31/31/31/x
♀ Quiet - 31/x/31/31/31/x
♀ Quiet - 31/x/31/31/26/x
♀ Quiet - 28/x/31/31/31/x
♂ Quiet - 30/x/31/31/31/x
♀ Quiet - 25/x/31/31/31/x
♂ Quiet - 26/x/31/31/31/x
♀ Quiet - 24/x/31/31/31/x

(UT)
♀ Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31
♂ Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/25
♀ Adamant - 31/28/31/x/31/31
♂ Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/30
♂ Adamant - 31/31/30/x/24/31
♂ Adamant - 31/31/31/x/27/31

(UT)
♀ Brave (Mold Breaker) - 31/31/31/x/31/x
♂ Brave (Iron Fist) - 31/31/31/x/31/x
♂ Brave (Iron Fist) - 31/31/31/x/27/x
♀ Brave (Iron Fist) - 31/31/31/x/31/x

(UT)
♀ Timid - 28/x/31/31/31/31
♀ Timid - 31/x/31/31/30/31
♀ Timid - 31/x/29/31/31/31
♂ Timid - 30/x/31/31/31/31

Wants:

- Any Ditto with good IVs
- Dragon Gem or Flying Gem

That's about it right now. At this point, feel free to offer me anything of good quality and chances are I'll accept. Friend Code is in my signature, VM me for trades or find me on IRC on #dotannia or #strongs, I'll almost always be on during the week.

Here's my stuff, sorry for the delay. This will also be editted into the OP but I figured I'd bump this thread so everyone sees it.

OT: Riley
Friend Code: 4012 4513 6652

(UT)
♀ Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31

Wants:

- Any Ditto with good IVs
Offering the following Ditto

31/31/31/X/X/X Bashful
X/31/X/31/X/31 Jolly
X/31/31/X/X/31 Quiet

Also, SO many double flawless, just ask please.

As well as anything from my thread. I NEED that Honedge!

locopoke

Banned deucer.
Offering the following Ditto

31/31/31/X/X/X Bashful
X/31/X/31/X/31 Jolly
X/31/31/X/X/31 Quiet

Also, SO many double flawless, just ask please.

As well as anything from my thread. I NEED that Honedge!
List the double flawless Pokemon you have. Since I can get those in a Friend Safari I'll need to find one I'm really interested in. List the Pokemon, nature and the two stats that are flawless and I'll see if I want any.

List the double flawless Pokemon you have. Since I can get those in a Friend Safari I'll need to find one I'm really interested in. List the Pokemon, nature and the two stats that are flawless and I'll see if I want any.
Oh Sorry, turns out I released most of my Ditto since the tri flawless ones covered the stats of the double flawless. Only other three are

X/31/31/X/X/X Lonely
X/31/X/X/X/31 Sassy
31/X/X/X/X/31 Serious

+ What I listed before:
31/31/31/X/X/X Bashful
X/31/X/31/X/31 Jolly
X/31/31/X/X/31 Quiet

That's it for Ditto. The rest were purged because I thought my Boxes were getting kind of full and wanted to clean up the P.C. I stopped catching them after I found that Jolly one. I figured that's all I'd need since I only play heavy offense mostly. Would you like a triple flawless ditto? They are rather hard to find, I caught about three boxes worth and that's 1,200 points an Ultra Ball and it takes about six Ultra Balls to catch a Ditto. Let me know. I really want that Honedge. I can offer a lot of stuff on fifth gen too, if you'd like to check my thread out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)