All-Ice's Beta Team

Hydreigon@Choice Scarf
Modest 252 Special Attack/Speed 4 hp
Levitate
Draco Meteor
Dark Pulse
Fire Blast
U-Turn

The typical Scarf Set. He has almost perfect Synergy with my Aegislash. He usually scares any Ghost types out giving me a free hit or U-turn to get the upper hand. I outspeed a +1 Dragonite and OHKO back with Draco Meteor which is nice. It also can OHKO Gengars if they don't expect the Scarf.

Aegislash@Leftovers
Adamant 252 Hp/Attack 6 Sp def
Stance Change
King's Shield
Sword Dance
Shadow Sneak
Scared Sword

The typical Aegislash. He comes in to to take all of Hydreigons weaknesses. He usually gets a Free Sword Dance on Outraging Dragons. I then 2hko Back with Scared Sword. He's usually my late game sweeper. After 2 Sword Dances he can clean up anyone who took damage from all the Volt/Turning I had been doing.

Rotom-Wash@Chesto Berry
252 hp/Special Attack 6 Speed
Levitate
Volt Switch
Hydro Pump
Will-O-Wisp
Rest

This is my favorite Rotom-Wash set. He is a must in this Meta Game to stop Talonflames and Azumarill. Scizor and him have great Synergy as well. I use Rest instead of Pain Split because it's not my cup of team. It also gets rid of annoying Status. The Chesto berry also bluffs what item I am holding. It usually catches people off and I get a free Will-OWisp off.

Scizor@ Choice band
Adamant 252 Attack 200 Hp/56 Speed
Technician
U-turn
Bullet Punch
Pursuit
Brick Break

Like I said earlier, he has great synergy with my Rotom-Wash and they make a great Volt/Turn duo. He's also there to OHKO those Fairies that threaten my Hydreigon. Choice Band U-turns do a nice chunk of damage to anything that doesn't resist it.

Tyranitar@Assault Vest
Adamant 252 Hp/Attack 6 Sp def
Sand Stream
Crunch
Pursuit
Stone Edge
Stealth Rock

The only Pokemon with Entry hazards on my team. Assault Vest is just an amazing item for Tyranitar. He takes Special Attacks like nobody else. He has perfect Synergy with my Venusaur.

Venusaur@ Mega Stone(Forgot name)
Bold 252 Hp 200 Def 56 Special Attack
Thick Fat
Giga Drain
Sludge Bomb
Hidden Power Fire
Leech Seed

Without Hidden Power Fire, Steel types Wall my Venusaur. Leech Seed and Giga Drain are the only form of recover I have for him. Synthesis is unreliable when Stand Storm is up. THis guy is soo bulky, it's not even funny.

The team doesn't suffer from not having a Rapid Spinner. Stealth Rock doesn't hurt my team too much. Sticky Webs isn't an well. Hydreigon would be the only one who would be bothered, but thank goodness for Levitate. Spikes can be a problem if I have to constantly Volt/Turn. Toxic Spikes get absorb by Venusaur.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)