Almost Exhibition - Round 1

I waited another day for nothing, I don't have the same time zones as him (gmt +1 for me), he said "whenever" but he's never there on PS now it's really too late, since I waited all week and I won't be available this Weekend, activity win.

Kaif

tensai
is a Tiering Contributor
Hate to do this but calling act on UBERLandon21. He said he could play today at 7 pm GMT +6 and didn't show up, since the deadline is tomorrow and I have a really busy week coming up so I can't really play unless we get a week-long extension or something unlikely of the sort.

Landon

im in that tonka
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hate to do this but calling act on UBERLandon21. He said he could play today at 7 pm GMT +6 and didn't show up, since the deadline is tomorrow and I have a really busy week coming up so I can't really play unless we get a week-long extension or something unlikely of the sort.
i said bump the time 2 hrs back which means bump the time back to a later time. so it would be 11 his time not 7

SolarflareRo

Banned deucer.
i said bump the time 2 hrs back which means bump the time back to a later time. so it would be 11 his time not 7
I asked a player if he understood what you said and he didint neither did I, also Kaif has school on sundays so he goes to sleep very early I can't do anything about this so we will have to let xayah decide

Landon

im in that tonka
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I asked a player if he understood what you said and he didint neither did I, also Kaif has school on sundays so he goes to sleep very early I can't do anything about this so we will have to let xayah decide
it must be an american thing then? i thought it was pretty straight forward along with fellow members too, but whatever. our timezones arent the most convenient thing and the fact we were both only available on limited days and/or times didn't help. id say it's best to get an extension and make the times straightforward and understandable, but yes it's up to Xayah.

Xayah

San Bwanna
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Sorry for the delay, today was very busy for me.

Activity wins
Sir Skaro vs. leo05051998
Persephone vs. Sam
Lancer Fr vs. Ango
UBERLandon21 vs. Kaif
UBERLandon21 and Kaif scheduled for 9 pm GMT+6 on Saturday. Later, UBER requested the time to be 'bumped back' 2 hours, aiming to schedule for 11 pm GMT+6 on the same day. However, Kaif misunderstood it as meaning 7 pm GMT+6 and agreed to that time. UBER was, understandably, not around at 7 pm GMT+6, but that wasn't the time that was agreed on, but rather 11 pm GMT+6 was, at which point Kaif was not around. Normally, I'd give an extension, but those aren't really a possibility in team tours. I am sorry to Kaif and the Baboonians, but this is the call that makes the most sense.

Every other unplayed game does not matter for the result of the series and will thus be declared dead. Round 2 going up shortly.

Kaif

tensai
is a Tiering Contributor
Sorry for the delay, today was very busy for me.

Activity wins
Sir Skaro vs. leo05051998
Persephone vs. Sam
Lancer Fr vs. Ango
UBERLandon21 vs. Kaif
UBERLandon21 and Kaif scheduled for 9 pm GMT+6 on Saturday. Later, UBER requested the time to be 'bumped back' 2 hours, aiming to schedule for 11 pm GMT+6 on the same day. However, Kaif misunderstood it as meaning 7 pm GMT+6 and agreed to that time. UBER was, understandably, not around at 7 pm GMT+6, but that wasn't the time that was agreed on, but rather 11 pm GMT+6 was, at which point Kaif was not around. Normally, I'd give an extension, but those aren't really a possibility in team tours. I am sorry to Kaif and the Baboonians, but this is the call that makes the most sense.

Every other unplayed game does not matter for the result of the series and will thus be declared dead. Round 2 going up shortly.
that was a bad time for me anyway, I couldn't play at 11 pm gmt +6 but I get the call

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)