An Aussie's Bank Vault [140+ 5IVs|40+ Legends|120+ Shinies|New: Flawless Adamant Hoopa]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm interested in your timid Keldeo, and your jolly shiny Terrakion. I can offer two shinies/ditto for the Terrakion, and something else for the Keldeo? Let me know, or counter, thanks!

Hi! I'm interested in your timid Keldeo, and your jolly shiny Terrakion. I can offer two shinies/ditto for the Terrakion, and something else for the Keldeo? Let me know, or counter, thanks!
Not interested in shinies other than a select few that I personally like - and I have all the Ditto I need (unless you happen to find a 31/30/30/31/31/31 Naive Ditto).

That was 2 weeks ago and you said you didn't want anything from my thread. I've since gotten a 6*31 and 6*30 Ditto, so I no longer need yours..

Both!
Okay, I've got a few unlisted stuff, such as a 6iv shiny jolly entei, and shiny hasty Genesect. Let me know if you're interested in anything else and I might have it.
I could even clone them for you and return them.

Last edited:
Okay, I've got a few unlisted stuff, such as a 6iv shiny jolly entei, and shiny hasty Genesect. Let me know if you're interested in anything else and I might have it.
I could even clone them for you and return them.
If you can clone the Terrakion I'm happy to do that for the Genesect.

hmm heatran, xerneas, mudkip, skrelp, or cherubi
you can choose what you want to offer
Because it's easier for me than cloning (cannot do it by myself) - I'll do 3:2 with Mudkip + Skrelp + Cherubi and attach 2 ability capsules?

No I'm sure it's legit. But like I said before, Shininess doesn't bother me - I'm looking for competitive legends only. I far prefer a 5 / 6 IV Genesect than the 2 IV one, sorry.
I can throw in the entei. Or anything of your choice. Like I said I'm gonna clone it, so I guess it doesn't really matter?
Also have a brave 6iv non shiny zekrom, and a 6iv shiny thundurus. Just throwing that out there :/
I really want this Terrakion :/

cmt for shiny starly + snover please
Meditite + Zangoose? I will need to get the Starly and Snover cloned beforehand however.

Can we do our Dialga for Uxie trade now?

I can throw in the entei. Or anything of your choice. Like I said I'm gonna clone it, so I guess it doesn't really matter?
Also have a brave 6iv non shiny zekrom. Just throwing that out there :/
I really want this Terrakion :/
I can do it for the Zekrom. How long will it take you to clone?

Meditite + Zangoose? I will need to get the Starly and Snover cloned beforehand however.

Can we do our Dialga for Uxie trade now?

I can do it for the Zekrom. How long will it take you to clone?
Normally takes ten minutes at most. However, I don't have my second system so I can get back to you when my frined gets on to help.

Normally takes ten minutes at most. However, I don't have my second system so I can get back to you when my frined gets on to help.
Ok, well let me know when you're able. Alternatively I am able to clone over wifi as long as I have a 2nd person, so if necessary we can do it together a little later.

added. Just waiting for you to add me to finish the trade. And I'm fine with meditite + zangoose
Coming online now.

Ok, well let me know when you're able. Alternatively I am able to clone over wifi as long as I have a 2nd person, so if necessary we can do it together a little later.

Coming online now.
Actually, that'd be great! I already added you. Waiting for you to get online.

Interested in a female Toxic Boost Zangoose in Premier ball as listed, see my spreadsheet for what I can offer - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...R3pBQmtiUE9sNWc&single=true&gid=0&output=html
The Buneary in love ball may be of interest to you, as I don't think you have one yet.

I'm willing to trade my 5IV perfect for a female with the HA but imperfect IVs given the pain of acquiring HA Zangoose in the first place.
It's no problem, I'm not in the habit of giving imperfects out unless it's for other spitbacks. If you can get me a female buneary I'll get you a female Zangoose.

It's no problem, I'm not in the habit of giving imperfects out unless it's for other spitbacks. If you can get me a female buneary I'll get you a female Zangoose.
Thanks, accepted. I'll let you know when it's ready - it may be a day or two for me to have it and be available to trade at a sensible time for you (I'm GMT-timezone).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)