SS OU And Just for starters

Hi welcome to my latest team just for starters. Celibrating the release of the rabbits new hiddena bility pro... i mean limbero I decided to make a team for the footballer. Through initally I went the way of a more stally bulky team I found the other lucky HA Rillaboom in tandem with hawlucha provided a much better combination. Not only is rillabooms choice band set much better with the presence of grassy terrian, but it acts as the new tapu bulu for hawlucha in particular who uses grassy terrain to unburnen it of it's grassy seed raising it's speed stat and it's defenc ein one sitting. grassy terrian also provides passive removery to the grounded members of the team and reduces ground type attacks power which helps teamates like excadrill and cinderace heal up and ease their ground weakness as they find themselves worn down over the game.

Export
https://pokepast.es/0ed71c5e195ec353

Cinderace @

Ability: Libero
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Pyro Ball
- Gunk Shot
- Zen Headbut
- Court change

With this set it's all about coverage, coverage, coverage. Forgoing u-turn to pivot out the set attempts to hit as many threats super effective as possible that may attempt to wall it otherwise. A lifew orb is chose to give fredom of move choice, to which a choice band would not allow while still giveing a boost to damage output. The move choices allows for maximium coverage possible - Pyro ball is a fantastic physical fire blast with even better acuracy and provide excellent fire coverage, Gunk shot is powerful poison coverage that destroys fairy types in particular mainly cefable in over shift swoop, Zen Headbutt allows cinderace to avoid being walled by topapex in particular, with changes on recomendation of tapeworm I decided that the team had enough ways of covering a cinderace loosing high jump kick more than the other moves on the set and court change takes it's place, court change makes up for the removal of hazard removal in excadrill even with it being much reliable but a team that likes to switch at times would rather some way of getting rid of them . The nature allows for as much speed as possible with the eves being in attack and speed to allow for this and maximium damage output under a jolly nature.

Rillaboom @

Ability: Grassy Surge
Jolly Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Superpower

Welcome to the new tapu bulu! He's slightly weaker, slightly faster and lakc a fairy typing, but he has u-turn which is always very nice and so is tapu bulu's absence for our drum beating starter. Pretty much the same as tapu bulu's 7th gen choice band set but with a choice scarf in place of band and the adition of u-turn it makes up for some of the perks of missing fary typing's dragon immunity by pivioting out. The set as I mentioned is pretty much bulu's own chocie band set with knock off and u-turn replacing horn leech and stone edge, this gives a bit more utlity knocking off items off and pivoting out of bad situations. the final two moves are stab wood hammer to hit extra hard with a grassy terrain boost and superpower is just great fighting coverage in general for that little bit of umph. The nature is jolly to outspeed what it's counterpart tapubula could not base 84 or slower pokemon while typing with base 85's which is good for outspeeding adamant excadrill, togekiss and gyarados as examples or tying with komono with a scarf. The change to scarf from band largely helped the team more than it helped the mokey but synergy is important and my thanks goes to tapeworm and Stepc for recomending this change.

Clefable @

Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 7 Spe
- Teleport
- Moonblast
- Wish
- Protect

Teleport got a big buff generation, which to be fair isn't that hard since it had 0 use in battle before but i digress. Teleport now has the lowest priority and pivots a pokemon out much like U-turn or voltswitch but with 0 damage which really doesn't matter much anyways. One of the biggest boons of this to clefable is it's acesss to wish and reasonably high hp allowing it to wish, and pass it eaily via telport so they are the ones that get the healing benifits of wish with 0 damage. This is especially great for the team with the removal of excadrill resulting in no way to control hazards and the residual damage of sandstorm being a double edged sword. The set eves and ivs allow for maximium special bulk for clefable to make use of her decent special bulk with a calm nature to allow this, the 7 ivs was recomended by tapeworm and allow for celfable to have a slow teleport but still outspeed hippowdon. The moves are pretty standard required, moon blast is the best stab clefable has, wish is for healing it's self and it's team mates, protect allows celfable to heal with wish more effectively as well as scout and as discussed teleport allows clefable to pass out slow large wishes to it's team mates. Clefable was recomnded to the team with the help of tapeworm and StepC.

Hawlucha @

Ability: Unburden
EVs: 96 HP / 252 Atk / 36 SpD / 124 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Acrobatics
- Swords Dance
- High Jump Kick
- Roost

Going back to an old 7th gen stratagy Hawlucha employs unburden and grassy seed to trigger when switching in while grass terrain is up, bosting both it's defence and speed in one go, as well as allowing accrobatics to gaina base power of 110. The eves are from the old 7th gen set as it is employing the same stratagy as back then. hawluch is naturally very fast and eves place it faster than scarf neutral natured speed pokemon after an unburden boost the rest go into maximising attack to which hawlucha is naturally lacking a bit so an adamant nature allows for more damage output with max attack, the rest is given to HP and special defence for extra bulk as hawlucha is getting a defence boost from grassy seed naturally so no defence investment is needed. The moveset is pretty standard - Acorbatics is powerful base 110 stab after unburn, high jump is powerful stab fighting move period, swords dance buffs hawluchcas lack luster attack greatly and roost is healing up allowing hawlucha to stay out longer. On the recomendation of tapeworm I buffed the speed of hawluch to outpace excadrills.

Hipppowdon @

Ability: Sand Force
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Atk / 240 Def
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- High horsepower
- Slack Off
- Whirlwind

On recomendation of both tapeworm and StepC everyones favourite bulky hippo joins the team, namely as a way to tackle physical threat that prievously hurt the team namely other cinderaces and hawluchas. The set is pretty standard flare for hippowdon with a few notable diffrences. I agree with tapeworm that the chip from sand hurts more than it helps so this means forgoing the sand steam for hippowdowns other ability sand force. Hippowdown has 16 eves in attack just to kill off bulkier variants of excadrill and the rest goes into Hp which is max out and the rest in defence with an impish nature to keep physical bulk as high as possible. For the moveset Stealth rock is just standard hazard afffair to hel net some 2ko's and ohkos in some situations with the rest of the team it's Sr there isn't much to explain why it's great :P, high horsepower doesn't get the nerf from terrian effects which is why it's being used over earthauqake, slack off is reliable recovery which is great for something thats going to be taking a beating, whirlwind allows hippowdon to force out pokemon that switch in to counter it and gives Sr a chance to do some chip damage with general frustration ensuing.

Hydreigon @

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Draco Meteor
- Flash Cannon
- Flamethrower

On Recomendation from both tapeworm and StepC we now have nasty plot hydreigon to plow through threats to the team which is great as now hydreigon has greater power and flexibility it didn't have prievously. This aids the team is getting past numerous walls that cinderace can easily clean up after is need be, mainly the likes of topapex as an example. The set retains the eve spread and nature as hydrigeigon still wnats to outspeed as many pokemon around base 100 speed as it can when possible where they are using lower speed investment via eves or nature while the rest goes into special attack to maximise damage output. The move choice allows for a powerful draco meteor stab for coverage with the drop in special attack worth the extra power behind it and is mitigated by nasty plot boosts so it's not dead weight after using it, flash cannon deals with fairies who just love to come in and take nothing from dracos and with a nasty plot boost celfable and friends are no longer the safe switch ins that they would like to believbe they are, and finally we round off the moves with flamethrower as a way just to roast steels to pieces which allows dracometor to be as threatening as possible as all potential switch ins to sponge it are for in most part threatened by the choice of coverage moves posseced by hydreigon.

Last edited:
This is a pretty solid team here! I like the fact that people are now starting to use Cinderace a lot more because of the release of its HA. However, I have some changes though.

Major Changes:

1591480165612.png
->
1591479806389.png

Due to the nature of this team being hyper offense, I feel Rillaboom shouldn’t be a part here. Grimmsnarl makes for a better choice to set up screens and cripple foes with Thunder Wave.

Grimmsnarl @ Light Clay
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Taunt
- Spirit Break

1591480209097.png
->
1591480242503.png

I feel Primarina doesn’t fit on hyper offense at all. It is not as good as a wallbreaker as Zeraora. What makes Zeraora so much better than Primarina is its better coverage. Furthermore, it has the highest unboosted speed in the metagame, even higher than Dragapult.

Zeraora @ Magnet
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Plasma Fists
- Close Combat
- Play Rough
- Grass Knot

1591481602387.png
->
1591481614065.png

Honestly, Bisharp is a better choice over Hydreigon in these kinds of teams. The reason being is that Bisharp is able to pressure Defoggers with Defiant, keeping Excadrill’s hazards on the field. This especially helps since your sweeper Hawlucha appreciates weakened Pokémon to sweep late game.

Bisharp @ Black Glasses
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch

Minor Changes:

1591480494571.png

I don’t prefer Life Orb on Cinderace. Seeing that is hates getting worn down a lot by hazards, I would most prefer Heavy-Duty Boots over Life Orb so that it can switch in anytime without fear of hazards. However, be careful of switching into Knock Off users like Conkeldurr and Bisharp!

Cinderace @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Jolly Nature
- Pyro Ball
- Zen Headbutt
- Gunk Shot
- High Jump Kick

1591480680900.png

Now that I removed Rillaboom, Grassy Seed Hawlucha doesn’t make sense at all. I would change the item to a Power Herb to make Sky Attack last only one turn. This would make Hawlucha an even more fearsome sweeper.

Hawlucha @ Power Herb
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Acrobatics
- Close Combat
- Sky Attack

1591480833987.png

Finally, I would like to change the Utility set to a Suicide Lead set. The reason is that every hyper offense team needs a suicide lead, and Excadrill is the perfect candidate for your team, since it differs from Mew due to the fact that it can basically kill itself with Steel Beam once the Focus Sash has been consumed.

Excadrill @ Focus Sash
Ability: Mold Breaker
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Steel Beam

1591481342152.gif
1591481366411.gif
1591481449003.gif
1591481519953.gif
1591481559481.gif
1591481762738.gif

Hope I helped!
Jolly Nature
- Pyro Ball
- Zen Headbutt
- Gunk Shot
- High Jump Kick

Grimmsnarl @ Light Clay
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Taunt
- Spirit Break

Zeraora @ Magnet
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Plasma Fists
- Close Combat
- Play Rough
- Grass Knot

Hawlucha @ Power Herb
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Acrobatics
- Close Combat
- Sky Attack

Excadrill @ Focus Sash
Ability: Mold Breaker
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Steel Beam

Bisharp @ Black Glasses
Ability: Defiant
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch

thanks for your imput but i'm not looking to go down the lines of hyper offensive with the team, more wnating to keep to a bulkier offensive buld overall.

If this isn’t a HO team, then why have Hawlucha? It’s only supposed to be used in HO.

Edit: Why all the laughs? I’m just saying Hawlucha is only on HO, so what’s funny bout that?
It's because this comment of yours provides nothing of substance. Saying Hawlucha is only supposed to be used on hyper offensive teams and then not elaborating upon that, is not of any use to anyone.

Yo welk on RMT, i'm Step n i hope to improve your team.

I will start by talking about the weaknesses and then move on to the possible changes that I will make.
Atm the metagame is constantly changing, but I have noticed some possible changes due to the introduction of the new starter abilities.

Weaknesses

First I notice that you have no decent entry for :Kyurem: and it is very important if you play with these weaknesses to the ice type, in the meantime :Dragapult: can be a terrible pivot and burn the team with WoW or do considerable damage if you have the Specs.
I also note that :Zeraora: can annoy the team by not having a decent check. Moreover, it is known that the Water resist are not equipped with recover and the possible entrances for heavy wallbrekers such as :Conkeldurr: are almost nil.

Major Changes

Let's move on to the possible changes I'm going to make to improve the team.

First of all, to face what has been said I believe that
  • :Clefable: > :Primarina: is the right thing. In addition to having better coverage for the rest of the team, you can take advantage of Teleport and Wish to be able to give more coverage to your core without recovery. You have more safety on Dragapult, Hydreigon and Kyurem and thanks to the ground you can generate a double recovery together with leftovers n scout with Protect the possible choice locked users.

I think that
  • :hippowdon: > :excadrill: is a very good choice to have controll over band Aegi, Terrakion, Zeraora, Exacdrill, Bisharp n Conkeldurr. Is the setter of your team n Whirlwind is a good choice to escape bad situation vs set up sweepers as Snorlax, Lucha. I think it is suitable for you considering that you can count on an excellent offensive core given by Cinderace Lucha and Hydreigon. Mostly it doesn't hurt the style of your balanced team. :rocky helmet: is the best item to do indirect damage + the sand.

Minor Changes

Now it is appropriate to see the changes of the sets.

• :cinderace:
For the team sinerigia I believe that the rabbit must have Courth Change > Gunk Shot, you don't have a defogger and for this reason I think it is appropriate to use this peculiar move.
At this point I believe that without Bulk Up you cannot hit Toxapex with Zen Headbutt, for this reason the best choice for u is run Sucker Punch vs possible faster stuff like DD Dragapult or SD Aegi with Shadow Sneak. The best item for this set is :Heavy-Duty Boots: to evit the damage by the hazards and make the most of its wallbreaker function thanks to its position of being able to use the stab.

• :rillaboom:
To make the maximun function of the core for which it is designed, I think :choice scarf: > :choice band: gives you better speed controll vs Gengar and is used as pivot as well, also i'm agree for the move that u have choice.

• :Hawlucha:
For him u have no reason to copy the precedent set used on SM, Close Combat > HJK is better to leave the possibility of 10% to miss n take the recoil, also u have 2 option for the 4th move on him cuz atm there are too much wallbreker to have the possibility to Roost on, i think that Taunt is a good move to escape the Haze by Pex n Whirlwhind vs Hippo, for this reason u can win the 1vs1 against this match up.

• :hydreigon:
I'm glad you chose him as a possible Rotom-H check, plus it allows you to have a nice answer to Kommo-o and Corvi, for me the Nasty Plot set is the best choice to increise the incredible offensive power that your team have. Thanks the possibility to come at +2 n the :life Orb: u can make preassure also on Pex, Mandibuzz and Clefable. The Timid nature is used to speed Tom n the all set of Kyurem.

[[ Optional --> i have seed some Lucha with Throath Chop to have more chance to hit Aegislash ( in Shield version) at +2, u can value this possible option. ]]
==========================================
>>>>>:cinderace: :rillaboom: :Hawlucha: :hydreigon: :clefable: :hippowdon: <<<<<
==========================================​

Last edited:
If this isn’t a HO team, then why have Hawlucha? It’s only supposed to be used in HO.

Edit: Why all the laughs? I’m just saying Hawlucha is only on HO, so what’s funny bout that?
My reaction personally was because of how easily you made a reprimanding statement that's absolutely not true. You could say Lucha was a HO exclusive mon given how well it fit the 'set up, do damage, die' formula of modern HO and because of how well it was supported by HO staples like Grimmsnarl and Bisharp. Now though, that's not the whole story, while you could make the case that Lucha is still best on HO (and I'd personally agree), Terrain Seed sets paired with Rillaboom allow it to: run an additional move to assist with set-up since Sky Attack is no longer required, get your Unburden off immediately on entry, and boost your defense after consuming the Seed to even further support your set-up; this makes it a viable sweeper on balance and BO builds.

Anyway, I like this team at first glance. It's full of threats-on-threats that are very good in the meta and at preview it looks very intimidating at face-value. That said, while each mon can be threatening on its own, the team seems to lack the opportunities to make the use of the tools it has as well as the staying power to truly be effective in the long-term.
After making adjustments to the team, what I ended up with was basically a copy of StepC's changes with some very slight differences. Still, I think it's worth sharing and I hope it helps.

>

Primarina is an incredible mon in this meta that snacks on most standard teams right now, but it completely lacks the support it needs to shine on this team. With limited ways to handle Pex and T-Spikes which are both incredible pains for Primarina, it's basically dead-weight right now. You definitely needed a Fairy type support but an offensive Water not so much, Hippo is the biggest threat to Lucha that an offensive Water type would help with and Rillaboom covers that directly well enough so you're absolutely not pushed for one here. A better option for your team would be Clefable as WishPort Clef gives you your Fairy typing and coverage but its overall utility goes a lot further on this team. Though you say the team is more bulky offense, none of your breakers have any sort of reliable recovery on their own which makes them prone to being worn down throughout the match with no fallback which puts you at a major disadvantage against opposing BO and balance teams right from the start; WishPort Clef covers you on that front by giving your breakers healing support and maintaining momentum with Teleport. Though it's defensive in nature, it ultimately allows you to play more offensively with your breakers. From a defensive perspective, it's also a 'check' to Kyurem, who's looking more solid than ever right now, which you lack right now and are very weak to overall. The set has 7ivs in speed to get the slowest Teleport possible while also still being faster than standard Hippo, but some Hippos now are running their spare EVs in speed to try and force a tie so you might want to bump that up to 8 if you find yourself getting Whirlwinded unnecessarily.

>

I get Exca's purpose on here as a form of role-compression with your hazard support and control, however I really cannot get behind it at all as those two utilities are going to result in Exca constantly coming and going and getting ground down quickly over time to try and perform its two roles, it's very inefficient. On a different, but related, topic, you're also Cinderace and Hawlucha food. Hippo's got you covered. While Hippo doesn't offer any hazard removal, it still provides Rocks and gives you a solid check to opposing Cinderace and Hawlucha, as well as an alternative form of support vs opposing Excadrill to limit the wear on Rillaboom and avoid losing him too early. On this team, I think Sand Stream is unnecessary and only serves to chip your own team without anything worthwhile being able to take advantage of it, so instead I would opt for Sand Force who conversely can also carry just a tad more offensive utility against opposing Sand teams. High Horsepower over EQ also allows you a powerful Ground STAB that doesn't get nerfed in the Terrain, you certainly won't be breaking with it, but it's some more offensive utility that's nice to have where you can get it. On a similar note from Clef's detailing, Hippo's spare 8 EVs are run in speed to force ties with opposing 7iv Clefs and gives you the chance to get the Whirlwind off before they can get a hit off.

Despite the fact that I think a Defogger would be super helpful, I don't want to reduce your offensive presence any further and I really like the offensive quartet you have left; by that token however, you have to run Court Change on Cinderace, it's a must for at least a little hazard control. Gunk Shot only hits Primarina for worthwhile damage, Pyro Ball already shreds Clef, so replace that with Court Change. That's it for the obligatory change, but overall I'm really not that hot about the rest of your set honestly. Life Orb I cannot get behind at all, between Rocks, Orb recoil, and other common chip possibilities (such as T-Spikes, Sand, etc), your Bunny will be dead very quickly. Boots is easily your best option, especially now that it's your form of hazard control, it'll be expecting to switch into a lot of hazards. Looking back to Lucha, its biggest enemies include a dead lizard with a plane for a head and a big-ass sword. While Cinderace already supports very directly with the latter, the former remains quite a nuisance that can come in for free; it's worth turning that from a problem into an opportunity by making Cinderace into a lure and slapping on Sucker Punch to open up the path freely for Lucha late game. As far as what to replace goes, that can be tricky; HJK has great offensive support overall, but your team is awfully weak to T-Spikes so I'm really not keen on removing Zen Headbutt. Though Band or Bulk Up get clean 2HKOs on Pex with Zen, you'll need to run Adamant to guarantee the 2HKO after Rocks on a non-boosted utility set like this, which is fine honestly since the only relevant things you miss the speed for are Keldeo, Terrakion, and Gengar, each of which you have answers for and it's well worth the trade-off compared to limiting the opportunities Pex can have to T-Spike up. All that considered, I'd replace HJK as you have plenty of coverage for the things that hits already.

I really don't like Scarf Rillaboom, but that's entirely a personal thing because my father doesn't love me, it's the best set to run on this team and supports you better than Band does here. A lot of teams do not want to risk taking damage from Terrain Wood Hammer early game and will switch to their Corv and Ferro to sponge the hit, these are safe and free U-Turn opportunities to bring in Cinderace and Hydra to remove them for Lucha or do a lot of free damage, but what's more considerable is later where the speed becomes important; when the defense has been worn down, Rillaboom's speed becomes a valuable asset for removing Zeraora and Pult who'll be the main go-to handles later game, being able to take a hit (potentially vs Pult) and outspeed for the kill or revenge them, both of these are good things to get rid of for Lucha. 208 speed is all that's needed to get the creep on Zeraora, the rest can be invested in HP unless you really want to tie with other Rillabom.

I personally skipped most of Gen 7 so I'm not sure what that spread is supposed to help with, but Gen 7 was a vastly different Gen so while I understand the reasoning, it doesn't help looking back and picking up outdated sets. Lucha does not need max speed, but at the very minimum it needs 124 speed to outspeed Jolly Sand Rush Excadrill; you could max the speed out at 228 too to be safe vs trash sets like Timid Scarf Dragapult and +2 Mew, but those are non-existent so I'd recommend the 124 and drop the rest into HP. HJK is also an outdated move since Lucha now learns CC, that should be replaced. Taunt is an option as mentioned above to allow for set-up on Hippo, but I'd personally stick with Roost and I'd avoid setting up at all until Hippo's removed or severely weakened anyway, but it's absolutely still a moveslot worth experimenting with before you make a final decision with it. Throat Chop on the other hand I think is quite unnecessary given how much your team supports you with Ghosts as it is, so I really would suggest just going with something that makes your set-up as clean as possible.

With Rillaboom as your Scarfer, you now have the opportunity to run Nasty Plot Hydreigon who is incredible on this team. This thing can break Pex, Hippo, Corv, Toad, Gatro, Ferro, Mandi, Clef, Rotom, Aegislash, and Kyurem, all of which are things you want dead. Between Teleport and U-Turn support from Clef and Boomer you can bring it in against good match-ups very easily and get a free set-up or deal hard immediate damage very often and with Wish support you can play aggressively and keep it healthier for longer. It is leagues better suited to this team than Scarf and punches a lot more important holes to support your sweep later game than Banded Rillaboom.

And that's it. As I said, basically the same as the rate above, but I wanted to get it out there anyway. Hope it helps and good luck.

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 7 Spe
- Moonblast
- Teleport
- Wish
- Protect

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Force
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- High Horsepower
- Slack Off
- Whirlwind

Adamant Nature
- Court Change
- Pyro Ball
- Zen Headbutt
- Sucker Punch

Rillaboom @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 48 HP / 252 Atk / 208 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Superpower

Hawlucha @ Grassy Seed
EVs: 132 HP / 252 Atk / 124 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Acrobatics
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Roost

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Draco Meteor
- Flash Cannon
- Flamethrower

Last edited:
Sorry for taking so long to get back to you both, been a rough week. Been testing various iterations of the team based on advice to find that works best and largely i have to agree with you two especially on the choice for scarf clefable it makes up ofr the removal of a hazard removal for cinderace big time and hippodown does indeed cover alot of physical threats this team really needed so I'm implimenting the changes and thank you for your input and will include you in the description of course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)