VGC Annihilape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sole Survivor

Sepia-toned memories
is a Pre-Contributor
annihilape.png

[OVERVIEW]

* Annihilape is a great Bulk Up user in Series 1 thanks to its unresisted STAB combination, good bulk, Rage Fist, and Defiant, which stops Attack drops from slowing down its clean up.

* It can also utilize Choice Scarf to good effect, using Final Gambit as an immediate one-on-one trade option.

* Rage Fist increases in power every time Annihilape is hit, making it a deadly move during longer games thanks to its good natural bulk.

* Annihilape sports positive matchups versus much of the metagame, including, but not limited to, Maushold, Hydreigon, and Meowscarada. Additionally, its Defiant can be used to deter Intimidate Pokemon such as Arcanine and Gyarados, allowing strong ally physical attackers such as Garchomp and Gyarados to thrive.

[SET]
name: Bulk Up
move 1: Drain Punch
move 2: Rage Fist
move 3: Bulk Up
move 4: Tera Blast / Protect
item: Leftovers
ability: Defiant
nature: Adamant
tera type: Fire / Water
evs: 252 HP / 244 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD / 4 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]

* To set up with Bulk Up safely, Annihilape enjoys dual screens and redirection support from Pokemon such as Grimmsnarl and Amoonguss.

* Tera Blast is used to KO Steel-types Drain Punch does not hit super effectively, such as Gholdengo, without relying on Rage Fist being boosted.

* The Fire Tera type gives Annihilape a key resistance to Fairy and neutrality to Ghost and Psychic, useful against opposing Annihilape, Meowscarada, and Armarouge. Furthermore, it lets Annihilape effectively combat Trick Room because, when played under dual screens, Annihilape can counter major Trick Room threats like Hatterene and Tera Fire Torkoal. Alternatively, picking Tera Water focuses on defensive advantages, primarily resistances to Steel- and Fire-type moves such as Gholdengo's Make it Rain and Torkoal's STAB moves.

[SET]
name: Choice Scarf
move 1: Final Gambit
move 2: Close Combat
move 3: U-turn
move 4: Shadow Claw / Rage Fist / Phantom Force
item: Choice Scarf
nature: Jolly
tera type: Ghost
evs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]

* This set is used commonly on Trick Room teams. Annihilape outspeeding most Pokemon, OHKOing them with Final Gambit, and being immune to Fake Out helps teammates like Hatterene and Armarouge set Trick Room, and fainting gives a free switch-in to a slow Trick Room beneficiary such as Tera Fire Torkoal. U-turn provides a switch-in without sacrificing Annihilape, and, while it doesn't OHKO, it hits common Pokemon such as Oranguru and Indeedee-F for large amounts of damage.

* Shadow Claw is a consistent damage-dealing option that doesn't rely on foes to power it up. However, Rage Fist can still be utilized effectively thanks to Annihilape's bulk. Phantom Force avoids attacks and ignores protecting moves, giving Annihilape opportunities to deal unavoidable damage.

* While not normally Terastallized, Annihilape can use Tera Ghost to remove its Fairy weakness and give a huge boost to its Ghost-type move, which becomes able to heavily dent much of the metagame.

[CREDITS]
- Written by: [[Sole Survivor, 518634]]
- Quality checked by: [[yuki, 294287], [yourwelcomethanku, 541847]]
- Grammar checked by: [[Adeleine, 517429]]

Last edited:

yuki

Huh? Me? Not this time...
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
ADD REMOVE COMMENT HIGHLIGHT

[OVERVIEW]

* Annihilape is one of the most promising Pokemon introduced in Generation 9 thanks to its Stat spread making it both bulky and powerful. (This feels exceptionally fluffy, and doesn't actually tell me what Annihilape does and why that's so good)

* Rage Fist increases in power every time Annihilape is hit, making it a deadly move during longer games.

* Annihilape's Defiant can be used to deter Intimidate which can slow down ally physical attackers such as Gyarados and Garchomp while also making Annihilape itself stronger. (Feel like saying "Defiant can be used to deter common Intimidate Pokemon such as Arcanine and Gyarados, allowing strong physical attackers such as Gyarados and Garchomp to thrive." would be better wording. Feels a touch clunky here)

* This Annihilape is usually paired Grimmsnarl and Arcanine which bolster its bulk with the combination of dual screens and Intimidate, allowing it to set up Bulk Up freely. (On rereading this, it's a bit more clear that it is talking about the Bulk Up set. So this ideally should be in the set desc. "Bulk Up Annihilape is generally supported by screens and Intimidate from Pokemon such as Grimmsnarl and Arcanine...")

[SET]
tera type: Fire
evs: 252 HP / 196 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD / 52 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]

* Drain Punch serves as a reliable way to heal in conjunction with Leftovers while doing good damage thanks to the boosts from Bulk Up. (Probably feels just a little bit too obvious I guess?)

* Tera Blast is used used to KO Steel-types Close Combat (Think you mean Drain Punch) does not hit super effectively such as Gholdengo without relying on Rage Fist. Alternatively, on teams without Grimmsnarl where Annihilape is used as an Intimidate-deterrent, Annihilape can run Protect in this slot to increase the recovery gained through Leftovers.

* The Attack EVs hit a Stat bump with the Adamant Nature (Does this actually do anything bar "maximising output"? If not, no real point talking about this), which maximizes Annihilape's damage output and the rest are poured into Speed. (Kinda same thing, is this actually worth talking about?)

* The Fire Tera Type gives Annihilape a key resistance to Fairy and neutrality to Ghost and Psychic. Further, it lets it effectively combat Trick Room as, when played under Grimmsnarl's dual screens, Annihilape's already high defenses are shot up to crazy levels allowing it to easily take hits from the likes of Tera Fire Torkoal, Booster Energy (Might be better to mention this is Quark Drive)-boosted Iron Hands, and Hatterene while OHKOing the latter with Rage Fist. (I don't hate this last point, but it just reads a little bit weirdly. Feels like we're saying this is a TR check when I don't think we can really make that claim fully ig)

May be scope to talk about Tera Steel, as Maushold is a niche idea. I won't make that mandatory, completely up to you.

[SET]
move 4: Rage Fist / Phantom Force (would like to see this added in, means you don't need to get to have a Ghost STAB, even if it is slow)
evs: 244 HP / 12 Atk / 252 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]

* This set is used commonly on Trick Room teams. Choice Scarf boosts Annihilape's Speed to the same level as Dragapult's, the fastest commonly used Pokemon in Generation 9. This gives Annihilape a fast Final Gambit combined with its naturally high HP, allowing it to pick up a free KO turn 1 if not properly played around, leaving Annihilape's ally to freely set up Trick Room and get a switch to a strong abuser (don't use the word abuser maybe change the sentence to "allowing a free switch to a strong attacker in Trick Room such as...", if there's a way to word it more briefly, go for it.) such as Tera Fire Torkoal. U-turn serves the same purpose without sacrificing Annihilape. (Probably fine to note that this is also a pretty good way around some TR setters like Oranguru)

* The HP EVs maximize Final Gambit damage and the Adamant Nature gives a general boost to Annihilape's attacks such as Close Combat. (Might be too obvious again, I like the Speed point from the first paragraph overall)

* While not normally Terastallized, Ghost-type Tera Annihilape can be used with the given set to remove its Fairy weakness and give a massive boost to its Rage Fist, now capable of OHKOing much of the metagame.

[CREDITS]
- Quality checked by: [[yuki, 294287]]
- Grammar checked by: [[username, user ID]]

Let me know when this is all implemented

Clas

my main tier is yes
is a Tiering Contributor
AMGP check, feel free to implement what you like!
Add Remove Comment

[OVERVIEW]

* Annihilape is a great Bulk Up user strong, versatile physical attacker while you are correct, there is also a choice scarf set listed so this doesnt fully depict annihilape. you can move it down into the bulk up set description if you want, just make it fit in ofc in VGC 2023 Season 1 thanks to its unresisted STAB combination, good bulk, Rage Fist, and Defiant failing attempts to slow it down via stat drops.

* Rage Fist increases in power every time Annihilape is hit, making it a deadly move during longer games.

* Annihilape's Defiant can be used to deter Intimidate Pokemon such as opposing Arcanine and Gyarados, allowing strong physical attackers such as Garchomp and Gyarados to thrive.

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

* This Annihilape is usually paired Grimmsnarl and Arcanine which bolster its bulk with the combination of dual screens and Intimidate, allowing it to set up Bulk Up freely.

* Tera Blast is used used to KO Steel-types Drain Punch does not hit super effectively, (ac) such as Gholdengo, (ac) without relying on Rage Fist. Alternatively, on teams without Grimmsnarl where Annihilape is used as an Intimidate-deterrent, Annihilape can run Protect in this slot to increase the recovery gained through Leftovers.

* The Fire Tera Type gives Annihilape a key resistance to Fairy and neutrality to Ghost and Psychic. Furthermore, it lets it effectively combat Trick Room as, when played under Grimmsnarl's dual screens, already high defenses are shot up to crazy levels allowing it to easily take hits from the likes of Tera Fire Torkoal, Quark Drive-boosted Iron Hands, and Hatterene while OHKOing the latter with Rage Fist. when played under dual screens, Annihilape can counter otherwise major threats like Hatterene and Tera Fire Torkoal good, just wordy and mentions a banned mon

[SET]
move 4: Rage Fist / Shadow Claw

[SET COMMENTS]

* This set is used commonly on Trick Room teams. Choice Scarf boosts Annihilape's Speed to the same level as Dragapult's, the fastest commonly used Pokemon in Generation 9 the metagame. This gives Annihilape a fast Final Gambit combined with its naturally high HP, allowing it to pick up a free KO turn 1 if not properly played around, (rc) leaving and Annihilape's ally to freely set up Trick Room and get a switch to a Pokemon capable of utilizing Trick Room well such as such as Tera Fire Torkoal while generating momentum. U-turn serves the same purpose without sacrificing Annihilape, (ac) and hits common Pokemon such as Oranguru and Indeedee-F.

* While not normally Terastallized Terastalized, Ghost-type Tera Annihilape can be used with the given set to remove its Fairy weakness and give a massive boost to its Rage Fist, now capable of OHKOing much of the metagame. technically not my territory but you should probably mention an alternative for when annihilape is running shadow claw e.g. dark for prankster twave denial, or water or steel for obvious defensive reasons

[CREDITS]

Take more time with this one, it doesn't seem Yuki's QC was implemented well. It's so early on, we're not in a rush. Tag me once implemented
add
comment

View attachment 469742

[OVERVIEW]

* Annihilape is a great Bulk Up user in Series 1 thanks to its unresisted STAB combination, good bulk, Rage Fist, and Defiant failing attempts to slow it down via stat drops.

* Rage Fist increases in power every time Annihilape is hit, making it a deadly move during longer games. (Ape's bulk is an important part of why Rage Fist is good)

* Annihilape's Defiant can be used to deter Intimidate Pokemon such as opposing Arcanine and Gyarados, allowing strong physical attackers (I think you could add "teammate" to make it smoother) such as Garchomp and Gyarados to thrive.

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

* This Annihilape is usually paired Grimmsnarl and Arcanine which bolster its bulk with the combination of dual screens and Intimidate, allowing it to set up Bulk Up more freely.

* Tera Blast is used used to KO Steel-types Drain Punch does not hit super effectively, such as Gholdengo, without relying on Rage Fist. Alternatively, on teams without Grimmsnarl where Annihilape is used as an Intimidate-deterrent, Annihilape can run Protect in this slot to increase the recovery gained through Leftovers.(Protect is also very useful for positioning, which isn't exactly descriptive but you sell Protect short. I guess you could do like "Protect is very useful for positioning Annihilape favorably by keeping it safe from attacks while a teammate attacks or switches out, and it lets Annihilape safely rack up Leftovers recovery" this is longer and I wouldn't say necessary.)

* The Fire Tera Type gives Annihilape a key resistance to Fairy and neutrality to Ghost and Psychic(Give examples of Pokemon that these are useful versus). Furthermore, it lets it effectively combat Trick Room as, when played under dual screens, Annihilape can counter otherwise major threats like Hatterene and Tera Fire Torkoal good, just wordy and mentions a banned mon(Seems like Yuki's comment was left in. And you could probably just squeeze the Trick Room threats under examples of Fairy and Fire-types, so yeah, wordy.)

* Why is the EV spread the way it is?

[SET]
move 4: Rage Fist / Shadow Claw / Phantom Force (Yuki mentioned Phantom Force which I agree with)

[SET COMMENTS]

* This set is used commonly on Trick Room teams. Choice Scarf boosts Annihilape's Speed to the same level as Dragapult's, the fastest Pokemon in the metagame. (I think there's a better way of wording this like "Annihilape outspeeds every unboosted Pokemon in the metagame except Dragapult, which it speed ties with, and Dragapult isn't particularly threatening to the Trick Room teams this set thrives on" This helps shift the focus from "putting your speed to be the same as Dragapult" to outspeeding most of what's worthwhile. I also think Fake Out immunity is a worthwhile trait to mention, not being able to be flinched helps Annihilape secure its Trick Room setting teamamtes. And you could probably make this area more coherent in general) This gives Annihilape a fast Final Gambit combined with its naturally high HP, allowing it to pick up a free KO turn 1 if not properly played around and Annihilape's ally to freely set up Trick Room while generating momentum for a Trick Room sweeper such as Torkoal. (I think generating momentum is somewhat confusing. I think "gives teammates a free switch after fainting" is better)U-turn serves the same purpose without sacrificing Annihilape, and hits common Pokemon such as Oranguru and Indeedee-F.

* (Explain Rage Fist, Shadow Claw, and Phantom Force)

* While not normally Terastallized, Ghost-type Tera Annihilape can be used to remove its Fairy weakness and give a massive boost to Rage Fist, now capable of OHKOing much of the metagame. (It'd have to be a juiced up Rage Fist to do that, and Idt it's so true. It also doesn't just boost Rage Fist, it has other Ghost STABs)

[CREDITS]

Just want one more look, this looks mostly good
View attachment 469742

[OVERVIEW]

* Annihilape is a great Bulk Up user in Series 1 thanks to its unresisted STAB combination, good bulk, Rage Fist, and Defiant failing attempts to slow it down via stat drops.

* Rage Fist increases in power every time Annihilape is hit, making it a deadly move during longer games thanks to its good natural bulk.

* Annihilape's Defiant can be used to deter Intimidate Pokemon such as opposing Arcanine and Gyarados, allowing strong ally physical attackers such as Garchomp and Gyarados to thrive.

[SET]
evs: 252 HP / 244 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD

[SET COMMENTS]

* This Annihilape is usually paired Grimmsnarl which bolsters its bulk with dual screens allowing it to set up Bulk Up more freely. (This says that it is a fact that this Annihilape set is usually paired with Grimmsnarl, I'm not sure if that's true, often I think is safer wording especially with how early on it is)

* Tera Blast is used used to KO Steel-types Drain Punch does not hit super effectively, such as Gholdengo, without relying on Rage Fist. Alternatively, on teams without Grimmsnarl where Annihilape is used as an Intimidate-deterrent, Annihilape can run Protect in this slot to increase the recovery gained through Leftovers. (I still don't like this because it sounds like you run Protect for more Leftovers, and sure you could but I don't think that's the most important thing here, it seems misleading. I would rather something like what was in my prior post, or even just having nothing.)

* The Water Tera Type is mainly kept with defensive advantages in mind, giving Annihilape resistances to Steel-types moves such as Gholdengo's Make It Rain and Fire moves such as those from Torkoal. Alternatively, Tera Fire gives Annihilape a key resistance to Fairy and neutrality to Ghost and Psychic, useful against opposing Annihilape and Meowscarada, and Armarouge. Furthermore, it lets it effectively combat Trick Room as, when played under dual screens, Annihilape can counter otherwise major threats like Hatterene and Tera Fire Torkoal.

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

* This set is used commonly on Trick Room teams. Annihilape outspeeds every unboosted Pokemon in the metagame. This gives Annihilape a fast Final Gambit combined with its naturally high HP and is accentuated by the fact that Annihilape cannot be hit by Fake Out, hence being unable to be flinched, allowing it to pick up a free KO turn 1 if not properly played around. This leaves Annihilape's ally to safely set up Trick Room, allowing for a free switch into a Trick Room sweeper such as Torkoal. ("Annihilape being able to outspeed and OHKO most Pokemon while being immune to Fake Out helps its teammates like Armarouge set Trick Room, and fainting gives a free switch-in to a slow Trick Room beneficiary" I mainly think that this area can be a lot more coherent in general, it doesn't have to be exactly what I said. )U-turn serves the same purpose without sacrificing Annihilape, and hits common Pokemon such as Oranguru and Indeedee-F.

* Shadow Claw is a consistent damage-dealing option without relying on foes to power up Rage Fist. However, Rage Fist can still be utilized thanks to Annihilape's bulk. (Maybe "utilized effectively" makes more sense?)Phantom Force avoids attacks moves due to the boost from Choice Scarf and ignores protecting moves, giving Annihilape opportunities to deal strong, consistent damage.(Kinda awkwardly worded, "strong and consistent damage" sounds like the cause of avoiding attacks and ignoring Protect. It's not even that strong cause not much attack investment maybe just "...ignores protecting moves, helping Annihilape guarantee damage" or something like that, I'm unsure.

* The HP EVs maximize Final Gambit damage. The Choice Scarf combined with the Jolly Nature allows Annihilape to outspeed all unboosted Pokemon and even when opposing Pokemon are played under Tailwind, Annihilape can outspeed a good portion of them.(I mean, maximum HP EVs would maximize Final Gambit damage, not sure we need anything in this bullet. U mention outspeeding stuff earlier too)

* While not normally Terastallized, Ghost-type Tera Annihilape can be used to remove its Fairy weakness and give a huge boost to Rage Fist, now capable of heavily denting much of the metagame. Its other Ghost STABs also gain a very advantageous boost and allow it to deal high amounts of damage. (I'm really not sure why this is worded the way it's, it sounds like Rage Fist is benefited particularly well but while that can be true that is circumstantial, and Scarf isn't so well positioned to take advantage of Rage Fist's affect. "Ghost Tera type Annihilape can be used to remove its Fairy weakness and give a big boost to its Ghost-type attack" or smth like this)

[CREDITS]

should be good, qc 1/1
View attachment 469742

[OVERVIEW]

* Smth about Scarf Ape, can just be a summary of what's in the set comments of the Scarf set

* Annihilape's Defiant can be used to deter Intimidate Pokemon such as opposing Arcanine and Gyarados, allowing strong ally physical attackers such as Garchomp and Gyarados to thrive.

[SET]
evs: 252 HP / 244 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD

[SET COMMENTS]

* This Annihilape has its bulk bolstered by Grimmsnarl with its dual screens, allowing Annihilape to set up Bulk Up more freely.(Maybe smth more general like "Bulk Up Annihilape appreciates teammates like dual screens Grimmsnarl and Amoonguss to help it set up" )

* Tera Blast is used used to KO Steel-types Drain Punch does not hit super effectively, such as Gholdengo, without relying on Rage Fist being boosted.

* The Water Tera Type is mainly kept with defensive advantages in mind, giving Annihilape resistances to Steel-types moves such as Gholdengo's Make It Rain and Fire moves such as those from Torkoal. Alternatively, Tera Fire gives Annihilape a key resistance to Fairy and neutrality to Ghost and Psychic, useful against opposing Annihilape and Meowscarada, and Armarouge. Furthermore, it lets it effectively combat Trick Room as, when played under dual screens, Annihilape can counter otherwise major threats like Hatterene and Tera Fire Torkoal.

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

* This set is used commonly on Trick Room teams. Annihilape being able to outspeed and OHKO most Pokemon while being immune to Fake Out helps its teammates like Hatterene and Armarouge set Trick Room, and fainting gives a free switch-in to a slow Trick Room beneficiary such as Tera Fire Torkoal. U-turn serves the same purpose without sacrificing Annihilape, and hits common Pokemon such as Oranguru and Indeedee-F.

* Shadow Claw is a consistent damage-dealing option without relying on foes to power up Rage Fist. However, Rage Fist can still be utilized effectively thanks to Annihilape's bulk. Phantom Force avoids attacks and ignores protecting moves, giving Annihilape opportunities to deal damage consistently. (Well, Shadow Claw and Rage Fist can consistently deal damage, ignoring Protect helps guarantee damage, or lets Annihilape deal unavoidable damage)

* While not normally Terastallized, Ghost-type Tera Annihilape can be used to remove its Fairy weakness and give a huge boost to its Ghost-type moves, now capable of heavily denting much of the metagame.

[CREDITS]
- Quality checked by: [[yuki, 294287], [yourwelcomethanku, 541847]]

Adeleine

after committing a dangerous crime
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Add/Fix Remove Comment
(AC): Add Comma
[OVERVIEW]

* Annihilape is a great Bulk Up user in Series 1 thanks to its unresisted STAB combination, good bulk, Rage Fist, and Defiant failing attempts to slow it down via stat drops. Defiant, which stops Attack drops from slowing down its setup. (I imagine?)

* It can also utilize Choice Scarf to good effect, using Final Gambit as an immediate 1v1 one-on-one trade option.

* Annihilape sports positive matchups intouch versus much of the metagame, including, but not limited to, (AC) Maushold, Hydreigon, and Meowscarada. Additionally, its Defiant can be used to deter Intimidate Pokemon such as opposing Arcanine and Gyarados, allowing strong ally physical attackers such as Garchomp and Gyarados to thrive.

[SET]
evs: 252 HP / 244 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD (odd ev spread that leaves 4 evs on the table and invests 4 in both def and spd. you should probably explain what's up here)

[SET COMMENTS]

* To set up with Bulk Up safely, Annihilape enjoys dual screens and redirection support from Pokemon such as Grimmsnarl and Amoonguss, allowing it to set up Bulk Up safely.

* Tera Blast is used used to KO Steel-types Drain Punch does not hit super effectively, such as Gholdengo, without relying on Rage Fist being boosted.

* The Water Tera Type is mainly kept with defensive advantages in mind, giving Annihilape resistances to Steel-types moves such as Gholdengo's Make It Rain and Fire moves such as those from Torkoal. Alternatively, Tera Fire The Fire Tera type gives Annihilape a key resistance to Fairy and neutrality to Ghost and Psychic, useful against opposing Annihilape and Annihilape, Meowscarada, and Armarouge. Furthermore, it lets it Annihilape effectively combat Trick Room as, because, when played under dual screens, Annihilape can counter otherwise major Trick Room threats like Hatterene and Tera Fire Torkoal. Alternatively, picking Tera Water focuses on defensive advantages, primarily resistances to Steel- and Fire-type moves such as Gholdengo's Make it Rain and Torkoal's STAB moves.

[SET]
evs: 244 HP / 12 Atk / 252 Spe (what does 12 atk do? you should probably explain this. id also add smth like "HP EVs increase Final Gambit damage" like you had before)

[SET COMMENTS]

* This set is used commonly on Trick Room teams. Annihilape being able to outspeed and OHKO most Pokemon while being immune to Fake Out helps its outspeeding most Pokemon, OHKOing them with Final Gambit, and being immune to Fake Out helps (I imagine this makes sense?) teammates like Hatterene and Armarouge set Trick Room, and fainting gives a free switch-in to a slow Trick Room beneficiary such as Tera Fire Torkoal. U-turn serves the same purpose provides a switch-in (I imagine this works?) without sacrificing Annihilape, and it hits (imo either specify that it ohkoes them or that it hits them hard but doesn't ohko) common Pokemon such as Oranguru and Indeedee-F.

* Shadow Claw is a consistent damage-dealing option without relying on foes to power up Rage Fist. that doesn't rely on foes to power it up. However, Rage Fist can still be utilized effectively thanks to Annihilape's bulk. Phantom Force avoids attacks and ignores protecting moves, giving Annihilape opportunities to deal unavoidable damage.

* While not normally Terastallized, Ghost-type Tera Annihilape can be used use Tera Ghost to remove its Fairy weakness and give a huge boost to its Ghost-type moves, now capable of heavily denting move, which becomes able to heavily dent much of the metagame.

[CREDITS]
- Quality checked by: [[yuki, 294287], (<- removed extra bracket) [yourwelcomethanku, 541847]]
- Grammar checked by: [[Adeleine, 517429]]
Adeleine-1.gif
1/1
GP Team done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)