Another Rmt...

Gastrodon
@Leftovers
~Earthquake
~Ice Beam
~Recover
~Curse

Walls Garchomp. Survives an Adamant Sded STAB Eq, few Evs in Special Attack are needed to screw Chomp.....

Dragonite
@Lum Berry
~DD
~Earthquake
~Outrage
~Fire Punch

Should this have 264 Init?

Jibacoil
@Leftovers
~T-Bolt
~E-Levitate
~HP Grass
~Light Screen

Kills Skarm which walles DD Outrage.... Light Screen because my Team lacks a bit at special walling.....

Tyranitar
@Choice Band
~Crunch
~Earthquake
~Stone Edge
~Focus Punch

Hits most Pkmn with STAB after Jibacoil killed Metalls, though sandstorm might be annoying...

Dusknoir
@Leftovers
~Pain Split
~Thunder Punch
~WoW
~Shadow Punch

Bronzong
@Leftovers
~Hypnosis
~Earthquake
~Gyro Ball
~Stealth Rock

Edit: Thx for deleting the duplicate....

Deleted the duplicate.

Adherance Glasses Starmie is a major pain here, so at the very least Dusknoir should be focused on Special Defense. Together with Light Screen that should give you a fighting chance. You might just want to use the Landshark for Outrage, Dragonite is slow and doesn't enjoy Sand Stream. Or you could remove Tyranitar of course.

Misty

oh
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Dragonite has DD/Outrage, which Garchomp can't do.

I think either Gastodon or Tyranitar needs to go.

Garchomp has SD/Outrage, which Dragonite can't do. Same problem really. Anyway, I hope for this team that Gastrodon can keep up with enemy Garchomp, which may be hard to do since it needs an awful load of Special Attack EVs for the OHKOing Ice Beam, and at the same time needs a ton of HP and Defense...

Misty

oh
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
The downside of SD/Outrage (unless you have BP'd speed or a Salac boost) is that you get outsped and taken down by Weavile or HP Ice Raikou or something, which is problematic if you're trying to kill more than one Pokemon. With DD/Outrage, Dragonite can outspeed anything but AS Pokemon (which generally can't KO it), making it harder to stop.

I will use 226(Min ohko) S.Atk 420 KP and Max Def on Gastrodon. If my opponent is ready to gamble, and kills Gastrodon he's damaged so much that he won't pass Bronzong or Dusknoir....

And Dragon Dance/Outrage simply hurts less than Swords Dance/Outrage. Not saying Swords Dance is better than Dragon Dance, just saying they both have different merits and that Dragon Dance cannot be called completely superior.

Not to mention Garchomp is a goddamn good Pokemon while Dragonite ended up getting the short end of the stick in Advance for a good reason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)