any smogoners in singapore?

sorry, i know this thread doesn't exactly inspire discussion

gonna be in singapore from tomorrow until the end of march, staying with family, so if anyone wants to hang out, let me know!

sandshrewz and Yilx are both from Singapore! I lived there for the past sixteen years too :] not there anymore now though, migrated to Hong Kong fairly recently. cool that you have family there, do you go there often?

(sorry in advance if I should be VMing this instead or something, not really sure how this is supposed to work lol x: )

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
.______________. Hiiiiiiiiii. Haha. Who is Glen? .-. Haha sorry I don't think there's any Singaporeans who post frequently in a 4m ~_~ aww there aren't many smogonites here... Let alone active ones x.x haha, why do none of us seem to know you? xD

You're nearly as old as my brother x.x I doubt I can make it :x but which part of Singapore are you staying at?

ps bring an umbrella wherever you go lol! In case Kyogre gets angry x)

edittttttttt

jw, are you flying over for a trip or visit or something else? o.o annnnnnd early welcome to Singapore! :) VM / PM me or sirn or any other Singaporeans you know off if you need help or something :)

sirrrnnnn when are you flying back here?? O:<

not from Singapore but I've been there before. the food was really good. there was this random hawker center at the harbourfront MRT station that you should try haha (it's on the way to universal studios i think)

also, singapore is really fucking hot at all times of the year :(

also, singapore is really fucking hot at all times of the year :(
Objection! Singapore's weather is actually quite pleasant if you've been living in Malaysia for the past 12 years.

Anyway, not a Singaporean (read above) but I've migrated to the little island. Pretty darn nice place.
And it's thanks to the high-speed internet here that I could start my spriting career (Scratchet says hi!)

I'm still not famous enough to hang out with you elite smogoners so...I'm just here to respond to the topic. I would look like those emo lurkers if I didn't.

if you enjoy animu kawaii desu girl talk then raikage pillowrath and minorin i think are all your friends

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
also anyone currently in national service
Yilx sadly.... Yilx have you seen this thread yet????? I'm getting enlisted like in less than 2 years ~_~ also, lol anyone gets what Mekkah said? xD I have no idea...

talking about the weather, most of the time it's rather hot 20++ to 30+ deg C. But I hate it when it rains freaking heavily (too many Kyogre!) and the thunders get so loud and there's lightning left right centre x.x yea it rains quite frequently though, especially in the year-'end and jan-feb iirc. Can be annoying if it doesn't rain an entire week -.- But that's good for drying clothes though, lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)