Other Metagames [Anything Goes] 7 Suckers and a GG (Halloween RMT)

Chandy for?

• Total voters

Game Moderator

Banned deucer.

7 Suckers and a GG
Halloween RMT

Introduction
Did you know? Back in Generation 5, Chandelure's coded Dream World Ability was Shadow Tag. However, Shadow Tag Chandelure was never released by Nintendo. So when X/Y was first introduced, Chandelure's Hidden Ability was changed from Shadow Tag to Infiltrator in the game's code and it has remained that way ever since.

Oh wait, this isn't the Trivia section, my bad.

This isn't a team I built from scratch, actually, it was first created by Silent Mobius who played it vs. Xynix in the Anything Goes Summer Seasonal. Even though I didn't make it, the numerous modifications I made to my friend's team were significant enough to allow it to be known as an original team.

There are actually two versions of this team, however, for this RMT I will mainly be writing for the Balance version, and leave a much shorter one for the Hyper Offense version as well.

And so, after pulling off one of, if not the best stunt I have ever done, I have decided to name this team 7 Suckers and a GG in honor of my accomplishment.

Teambuilding Process

Balance

After studying these two replays from Silent Mobius, I ended up with this, did my homework and filled in the blanks then gave it a run on the ladder, but came up unsuccessful due to it's huge weakness to Extreme Killer Arceus, Xerneas once Dusk Mane was weakened and inability to deal with Mega Rayquaza after it gets a Dragon Dance up. Then I tried recover on Arceus-Ground and made it defensive, but it didn't help too much and Life Orb Extreme Killers just 2HKO'd it.

Fuck it, Arceus-Ground is too passive for my tastes anyway, so I took it out, but I didn't know what I could fit in there that could do the same job. Arceus-Water got walled by Dusk Mane pretty hard and it didn't appreciate Life Orb Close Combats from Marshadow either, and I realized Primal Kyogre was more or less dead weight, so I replaced both with a Dark + Poison core.

Dusk Mane can't switch into a lot of stuff making it kind of hard to set up and it gets chipped off easily. Don't get me wrong, I love playing 50/50 with Extreme Killer and Mega Rayquaza but, the damage isn't enough. It's not even enough to 2HKO them, so even if I win all 50/50s, it's useless.
252 Atk Necrozma-Dusk-Mane Photon Geyser vs. 240 HP / 0 Def Arceus: 160-190 (36.2 - 43%) -- 98% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Necrozma-Dusk-Mane Photon Geyser vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Arceus: 160-190 (41.9 - 49.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Necrozma-Dusk-Mane Photon Geyser vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Rayquaza-Mega: 189-223 (53.8 - 63.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Necrozma-Ultra Photon Geyser vs. 240 HP / 0 Def Arceus: 169-199 (38.3 - 45.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Necrozma-Ultra Photon Geyser vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Rayquaza-Mega: 198-234 (56.4 - 66.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
So instead of going for wonky damage, with no recovery and betting on crits, let's trade it for an oldie but goodie: Arceus-Steel.

Offense

Ever since Bacon tossed me a Xatu team with Choice Specs Kyogre, I've since learned of its power, literally nothing switches in on this, even the mighty Eviolite Chansey has a high chance to be 2HKO'd. I mean there's Gastrodon but no one good runs that in AG.
252 SpA Choice Specs Kyogre Water Spout (150 BP) vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Eviolite Chansey in Rain: 393-463 (55.8 - 65.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Kyogre Water Spout (150 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Eviolite Chansey in Rain: 313-369 (44.4 - 52.4%) -- 17.6% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Kyogre Water Spout (150 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Eviolite Chansey in Rain: 286-337 (40.6 - 47.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Kyogre Water Spout (150 BP) vs. 0 HP / 252 SpD Eviolite Chansey in Rain: 313-369 (48.8 - 57.5%) -- 94.5% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Kyogre Water Spout (150 BP) vs. 0 HP / 252+ SpD Eviolite Chansey in Rain: 286-337 (44.6 - 52.5%) -- 21.5% chance to 2HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Kyogre Water Spout (150 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Blissey in Rain: 358-423 (50.1 - 59.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Kyogre Water Spout (150 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Ferrothorn in Rain: 199-234 (56.5 - 66.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Choice Specs Kyogre Water Spout (150 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Arceus-Grass in Rain: 195-229 (43.9 - 51.5%) -- 9.4% chance to 2HKO
Mega Rayquazas, Arceus formes, etc are also less likely to attack with a powerful move (ie Shadow Sneak instead of Close Combat, Extreme Speed instead of Dragon Ascent) when they assume it's Choice Scarf. Extreme Killer is the exception, of course.

Close Combat critical hits hurt Arceus-Water after Stealth Rocks, at least Arceus-Fairy can take a few of those. Dusk Mane to Arceus-Steel because of the same reasons above.

The Squad

IMissHavingSTAG (Chandelure) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Infiltrator

EVs: 112 HP / 144 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature

IVs: 0 Atk
- Substitute
- Taunt

- Hex
- Clear Smog

I looked through Chandelure's moveset, noticed Taunt and I was like, "This would be really good in certain scenarios" like vs. BP or just taunting Bulk Killers so from there it was a no brainer which between Flamethrower and Shadow Ball should go in a meta infested with Mega Rayquaza, Ho-Oh, Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre, Zygarde, etc. Hex later replaced Shadow ball because it did more thanks to our 3 status users, it also helped gain momentum like forcing a poisoned Arceus-Fairy out at low health so Mega Rayquaza could come in and sweep later.

As for the item, I messed around with it for a bit, I tried out Air Balloon (Drifblim 2.0) which forced E Killers with no Shadow Claw to switch out and Focus Sash so it could Clear Smog Mega Rayquaza at +1, but overall I just preferred lefties since it did better vs. Baton Pass incase Smeargle got the Atk boosts and killed it with Spectral Thief. It can also make 5 substitutes at full health, to help stall out Terrain or rack up higher poison turns, etc.

The HP investment is meant to live Moonblast from Xerneas at +2, roughly, though if you don't like that 12.5% you can change it to 132 HP because I did get fucked over by it once, too lmao.
+2 252+ SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 112 HP / 0 SpD Chandelure: 249-293 (86.1 - 101.3%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252+ SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 132 HP / 0 SpD Chandelure: 249-293 (84.6 - 99.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
144 SpA Chandelure Hex (130 BP) vs. 252 HP / 52 SpD Ho-Oh: 142-168 (34.1 - 40.3%) -- 38% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
144 SpA Chandelure Hex (130 BP) vs. 232 HP / 0 SpD Arceus-Fairy: 184-217 (41.9 - 49.4%) -- 85.9% chance to 2HKO after poison damage
144 SpA Chandelure Hex (65 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Prism Armor Necrozma-Dusk-Mane: 150-177 (44.7 - 52.8%) -- 22.7% chance to 2HKO
144 SpA Chandelure Hex (130 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Prism Armor Necrozma-Dusk-Mane: 298-352 (88.9 - 105%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO
144 SpA Chandelure Hex (65 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Prism Armor Necrozma-Dusk-Mane: 109-130 (27.3 - 32.6%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
144 SpA Chandelure Hex (130 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Prism Armor Necrozma-Dusk-Mane: 217-258 (54.5 - 64.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

FuckNecroziumZ (Arceus-Dark) @ Dread Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 232 HP / 240 Def / 36 Spe
Bold Nature
- Toxic
- Judgment
- Recover
- Defog

Arceus-Dark is my main Primal Groudon switch in- if not the only switch in. Not much needs to be said, it tanks most stuff, excluding Marshadow. And as its name states, it switches in on any form of Necrozma. If you see Primal Groudon in the Team Preview, always lead this. Defog 'cause Rayquaza and Chandelure doesn't appreciate Stealth Rocks and Toxic is such a spammable move as it puts an immediate timer on anything and limits how much they can do before switching out or dying to it. Even better if you can Toxic an Arceus-Fairy on switch in, you can immediately go to Arceus-Poison to set Stealth Rocks and gain momentum from there.

TankiumZ (Arceus-Poison) @ Toxic Plate
EVs:
252 HP / 80 Def / 80 SpD / 96 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Stealth Rock
-
Poison Jab
- Recover

- Will-O-Wisp

"What is with those EVs lmao" I don't know, 80 / 80 just looked so much better than the standard 252 HP / 92 Def / 68 SpD / 96 Spe, it also doesn't have that big of a difference calc-wise.
+2 252+ SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 68 SpD Arceus-Poison: 183-216 (41.2 - 48.6%) -- 74.2% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ SpA Xerneas Psychic vs. 252 HP / 68 SpD Arceus-Poison: 350-412 (78.8 - 92.7%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ SpA Xerneas Psyshock vs. 252 HP / 92 Def Arceus-Poison: 306-360 (68.9 - 81%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 80 SpD Arceus-Poison: 181-213 (40.7 - 47.9%) -- 64.5% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ SpA Xerneas Psychic vs. 252 HP / 80 SpD Arceus-Poison: 346-408 (77.9 - 91.8%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ SpA Xerneas Psyshock vs. 252 HP / 80 Def Arceus-Poison: 308-364 (69.3 - 81.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
Arceus-Poison switches in on what Arceus-Dark can't, such as Marshadow, Yveltal, etc. Because of it's Poison typing, you won't be able to lead this most of the time as it's the Stealth Rock user, so I hope you like late-game rocks :D. There is no Z Move on this but STAB Poison Jab still does a lot to Xerneas, enough so that you can take it out with Extreme Speed from Mega Rayquaza after. You could also replace Will-O-Wisp with Perish Song if you fear Calm Mind Arceus Formes but I just found Will-O-Wisp to work out better for me, Calm Mind Arceus Formes mostly run speed anyways, so even if you have Perish Song it wouldn't help much. You've also got Chandelure for Baton Pass in any case.

AntiPrimalium Z (Rayquaza-Mega) @ Life Orb
Ability: Delta Stream

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Ascent
- Dragon Dance
- V-create
- Extreme Speed

The Heavenly Dragon God that sits upon its throne atop the Sky Pillar, Mega Rayquaza has a threateningly monstrous Attack stat, as well as a diverse movepool to compliment it. Coupled with Life Orb and STAB Dragon Ascent, it chips off more than half the HP of even the bulkiest Arceus Formes. Mega Rayquaza is my main priority user, as well as a very powerful stall breaker, and once it gets a Dragon Dance up, almost nothing switches in on this. The reason why I chose V-Create over Earthquake is because recently, there has been a rise in steel types such as Skarmory and Calm Mind Arceus-Steel. Although Arceus-Rock and Tyranitar heavily walls this, they are low in usage and another team member, Arceus-Steel, can easily switch in on them and even set up on it.

FuckDarkiumZ (Xerneas) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

Modest Nature
- Aromatherapy

- Moonblast
- Defog
- Thunder Wave

Choice Scarf Xerneas serves multiple purposes on this team. First off, it can revenge kill many Pokémon, such as Ultra Necrozma, Mega Rayquaza before a Dragon Dance, as well as Arceus-Dark, even after it has boosted its Special Defense with Calm Mind. Aromatherapy helps heals status conditions that may be hindering the other members of the team. And in rare cases, Xerneas can also be used as a Defog user, when Arceus-Dark can't, such as if the opponent happens to have multiple fast Taunt users, or if the opponent simply applies offensive pressure, especially when facing Web teams. Lastly, Xerneas' Thunder Wave helps control Speed effectively and as it's another status user, it also helps double the base power of Hex.
Cassaltdra Today at 4:50 PM

How does this look
Smol Hat Gurl Today at 4:51 PM
delete
that set is disgusting
Cassaltdra Today at 4:52 PM
I mean the color
Smol Hat Gurl Today at 4:52 PM
the set is still disgusting
Cassaltdra Today at 4:54 PM
oml
color
Smol Hat Gurl Today at 4:54 PM
THE SET IS ALL I CARE ABOUT
FUCK THE COLORS
BURN IT ALL
ASLGNALJGNAJLGNAS
ANGASKLNGLASJLAJLLADGJL
ADGJGDAJLGADLGADJLGNADJKLGNADJLGNADJLGNLADN
ADJLGNADJLGNADJLGNLADJGNLADGNADJLGNADLJGNADLGJADNGJLNADGJLNAD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52vM1z9Yeo8
BRO THAT SET GAVE ME CANCER
YOU AND YOUR SHIT WILL BURN IN HELL, PERISH THE THOUGHT
I'LL END XERNEAS RIGHT NOW
EVERY POKEMON HAS A WEAKNESS
EVERY TEAM HAS A WEAKNESS
BUT THIS
THIS CAN BE EXPLOITED
IS MY INSANITY FINALLY REACHING ITS PEAK ?
YES, YES IT IS
THANKS TO YOU, YOU LITERALLY MADE ME ANGRIER NOW
NOW ITS TIME I UNLEASH ALL OF IT
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THIS
BUT TO SHOW ME THAT MONSTROSITY
HOW COULD YOU
THIS IS NOT AESTHETIC, THIS SET
THIS SET IS
what idiots use
SCARF DEFOGGERS MY ASS
EXCADRILL FUCKS THIS TEAM UP SO BAD
I'LL POGRE YOU ALL DOWN
SEE, WEAKNESS
AND ITS EXPLOITED EASILY BY A SAMPLE
TO BE A GOOD TEAM
YOU MUST FIRST OVERWHELM ALL THE SAMPLES
YES
YOU MUST DO SO IN ORDER TO GAIN ITS EMBLEM
A TEAM THAT ISN'T ON THE LEVEL OF A 5 MINUTE BRAINDEAD PURE POKEMON SAMPLE
YES
IT MUST BE DONE
COME ON
YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THIS, RIGHT
DO YOU SEE
HOW A REALLY HYPER HYPER
NO RELENTING TEAM
CAN RUN THIS OVER
IF THEY TRIED
AT LEAST
TWO OF THE SAMPLES
HAS A READY AND FUCK YOU
ONE, Z MOVE DUSK MANE
POGRE
BOTH OF THEM ARE TRASH
THOUGH
Okay
I feel better now
so
your set isn't bad but
just look at how you play the hazard game
you won't last VS ferocious stealth rockers with a rock move
like pdon
and trust me
if you try to migrate your team to Ubers
dark replaced by yveltal
it'll be screwed by the SD Pdon with SR and rock slide
Cassaltdra Today at 5:06 PM
o
Smol Hat Gurl Today at 5:06 PM
yeah
you're glad you aren't facing those pdons daily
because it'll definitely screw your w/l over
Cassaltdra Today at 5:07 PM
y
Smol Hat Gurl Today at 5:07 PM
actually
sd pdon + scarf ogre
now you try me
:p
Cassaltdra Today at 5:08 PM
lol
Smol Hat Gurl Today at 5:09 PM
trust me
this team, given the right circumstances
I could rock polish sd fire punch thunder punch
wtf am I doing
but
you get my point right
Cassaltdra Today at 5:10 PM
yep
Smol Hat Gurl Today at 5:10 PM
your team is a tad too tryhard to be defensive
scarf defog
do you know what that means ?
Cassaltdra Today at 5:11 PM
ye
Smol Hat Gurl Today at 5:11 PM
it means
if I have a secondary sr user
you would be at a disadvantage
Food for thought.

AntiFairium Z (Arceus-Steel) @ Steelium Z
EVs:
252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Swords Dance
-
Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Recover

Moving on to the final member of the team, Sword Dance Arceus-Steel has dropped in usage significantly because of Marshadow. The last person I remember using Sword Dance Arceus-Steel was Corpsewood Manor when they peaked with it, and after watching a few replays and using it myself, I realized it's greatness. Nowadays, most Arceus-Steel formes run Calm Mind, making this set a surprise, and unlike the usual Calm Mind Arceus-Steel, this one sets up much faster as well. It's steel typing also means it resists more than half of the 18 types, which also makes it a good Choice Band Mega Rayquaza switch in. It's immunity to Toxic is also nice, and as its name states, it's almost always a fairy switch in, Xerneas included if it does not have Focus Blast.

Threat List

Primal Groudon
Sword Dance variants might be a little bit annoying, always Judgement with Arceus-Dark first to test the damage, if it does around 45%, don't bother throwing Toxic, deal as much damage as you can. Arceus-Dark lives anything it can throw at it, even at +2, so you should be able to 3HKO this almost always, but it'll still leave a massive hole in the team as Arceus-Dark is my main tank. Special attack variants aren't an auto-loss, but those will usually hurt even more than the Sword Dance ones. Kyogre can kinda switch in and retaliate with Choice Specs boosted Ice Beam. Arceus-Fairy can only Toxic stall. RIP.
+2 252+ Atk Groudon-Primal Fire Punch vs. 232 HP / 240+ Def Arceus-Dark in Harsh Sunshine: 331-391 (75.3 - 89%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 252+ Atk Groudon-Primal Earthquake vs. 232 HP / 240+ Def Arceus-Dark: 294-346 (66.9 - 78.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 252+ Atk Groudon-Primal Precipice Blades vs. 232 HP / 240+ Def Arceus-Dark: 352-415 (80.1 - 94.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Groudon-Primal Fire Blast vs. 232 HP / 0 SpD Arceus-Dark in Harsh Sunshine: 282-333 (64.2 - 75.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
0 SpA Groudon-Primal Fire Blast vs. 232 HP / 0 SpD Arceus-Dark in Harsh Sunshine: 217-256 (49.4 - 58.3%) -- 98.8% chance to 2HKO
0 SpA Dread Plate Arceus-Dark Judgment vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Groudon-Primal: 165-195 (48.3 - 57.1%) -- 91.8% chance to 2HKO
0 SpA Dread Plate Arceus-Dark Judgment vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Groudon-Primal: 165-195 (40.8 - 48.2%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
+2 252+ Atk Groudon-Primal Fire Punch vs. 112 HP / 0 Def Chandelure in Harsh Sunshine: 282-333 (97.5 - 115.2%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Groudon-Primal Precipice Blades vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Kyogre: 301-355 (88.2 - 104.1%) -- 25% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Kyogre Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Groudon-Primal: 179-211 (52.4 - 61.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Extreme Killers
Like Primal Groudon, always Judgement first, except it's not to test damage but to test it's speed. Generally, either Arceus-Dark or Arceus-Fairy should be able to wall this but Life Orb variants are a bit more troublesome. On the chance that it is a Bulk Killer, you can just bring in Chandelure and use Clear Smog, or Substitute if it's Life Orb and chip as much as you can. If it runs Shadow Claw over Earthquake, Arceus-Steel takes care of it, even going as far to set up on it, sometimes. Though if it's Speed, Life Orb and runs both Shadow Claw AND Earthquake, you're potentially screwed.
252+ Atk Arceus Shadow Claw vs. 112 HP / 0 Def Chandelure: 174-206 (60.2 - 71.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Arceus Extreme Speed vs. 232 HP / 240+ Def Arceus-Dark: 226-266 (51.4 - 60.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Arceus Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Arceus-Steel: 151-178 (39.6 - 46.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Arceus Shadow Claw vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Arceus-Steel: 177-208 (46.4 - 54.5%) -- 58.2% chance to 2HKO

Mega Rayquaza
Self explanatory. Try to keep Stealth Rocks off so the Mega Rayquaza of our own can take it out with priority if it's already got some defense drops from Dragon Ascent. Arceus-Poison can take a Dragon Ascent on switch in and respond with Will-O-Wisp, Arceus-Steel can also switch in and heavily damage it with Iron Head, or you can also set up on it if you've got guts. Kyogre can Ice Beam it on switch in or deal a whopping 70.6 - 83.1% damage to it with Water Spout, assuming it has not Mega Evolved.

Zygarde
Unless it's Block + Dragon Dance or Thousand Waves + Dragon Dance, this usually wouldn't pose an issue. But if you happen to get Arceus-Poison, Chandelure or Arceus-Steel trapped, it's pretty much GG from there.

Primal Kyogre
Yikes. Arceus-Poison can kinda take a hit and hit it with Poison Jab or set Stealth Rocks on it depending on the situation. Sacrifice something and destroy it with Dragon Ascent.

Dusk Mane Necrozma
Rock Polish variants can be a bit annoying, paralyze it then V-Create or burn it on switch in with Arceus-Poison and Hex with Chandelure. Try to bait Ultra Burst with Kyogre by bluffing Choice Scarf, then revenging with Xerneas if it isn't already dead to Ice Beam/Surf.

Replays

7 Suckers and a GG

XSTATIC COLD is a reference to this. I guess you can say he got a taste of his own medicine. :^)
Smol Hat Gurl 10/25/2018
kk
let's see how this team does
GOOD LUCK NOW
Cassaltdra 10/25/2018
hold up one sec
while I invite
a friend
Smol Hat Gurl 10/25/2018
who is that friend ?
lol
Cassaltdra 10/25/2018
it's
tito
jk
nah
its a friend of corpse's
Smol Hat Gurl 10/25/2018
oh
Cassaltdra 10/25/2018
i would
never
invite
tito
EVER
Smol Hat Gurl 10/25/2018
glad to see people watching you lose to me now
now then
let's begin
Cassaltdra 10/25/2018
:c
b-but
ok
go
easy
on me
plz
its
a meme team
;c
;c
;c
;c
c;c
c;c;c;c;c;c;c
Smol Hat Gurl 10/25/2018
yes
and you're going to get a big fat L
Its not going easy
Let's rock this time
once and for all, I'm not holding back
Cassaltdra 10/25/2018
NO
Smol Hat Gurl 10/25/2018
kk
magic coat
forgot about that
nice high roll bitch
Cassaltdra 10/25/2018
n
it's max spa
so
yeah
Smol Hat Gurl 10/25/2018
you asshole
Cassaltdra 10/25/2018
ahahahahaha
Smol Hat Gurl 10/25/2018
k
see
Cassaltdra 10/25/2018
FUCk
Smol Hat Gurl 10/25/2018
kk
stop being a dumbass
fuck off
You're just going to go ahead and brag about this one win
like the fool you are
also
Never ever, do that again

Proof of Not Peak

I could probably go higher but, didn't want to risk tilting.

Shoutouts
Silent Mobius - notice me senpaii If I haven't already told you, you are a very good player, playing vs. Xynix like that was basically a 5 vs 6 and even so, you still won. You're a great and patient teacher and an even better friend, thanks for all the support you have given me! c:
And damn you are dominating that ladder atm, keep it up!

FluffieMareep - You're a bad winner, and an even worse loser, but you make for a half decent friend. Thanks for the motivation, and like, letting me get off scot free every time we encounter on the ladder, it means more than you know. You take the game wayy too seriously, chill, and remember to always stay paw-sitive you dolt.

Pokémon Trainer R - This meant a lot more than you would ever know, or well, now you do? The faith in Chandelure was real. Stall is undeniably the most consistent playstyle, but Hyper Offense, imo, is still the most fun and exciting. :P

Edgar Allan Poem - You're tolerable. Thanks for all the teams you have passed me and thanks for helping me test it, even though you were the one that wanted to play it first Ig? Thanks for just generally always being in the wrong place at the right time.

Tic-Tac-Toe Guru - Thanks for the advice on team building and how a team needed sync, kept it in mind, always.

BaconEatinAssasin - Your timely support is greatly appreciated. That Xatu team you passed me is still one of my favorites.

Lavaclaw - Don'tStealMyPenguin 2.0 with that Serperior Para Spam. Even though we don't talk like everyday you're still cool. This is also prolly my next signature. Thanks fam.
[12:32:34] Lavaclaw: you don't have to prove to me that you're good at this game
[12:32:40] Lavaclaw: just prove it to yourself
Schuwi - Nii thanks for all the support!

Smolzilla - I didn't even know you had a Smogon account LOL. Thanks for getting me into competitive Pokemon, I definitely owe this to you!

Conclusion
Chandy for S rank.
P.S I know it's past Halloween but I ran into a couple of issues which delayed the post.

Last edited:

Kate

Metamodernity
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
RBTT Champion
Try to bait Ultra Burst with Kyogre by bluffing Choice Scarf
Kyogre can Ice Beam it on switch in or deal a whopping 70.6 - 83.1% damage to it with Water Spout, assuming it has not Mega Evolved.
Kyogre can kinda switch in and retaliate with Choice Specs boosted Ice Beam.
Should I break the news?
This looks like a fun team to use, however there are some big problems with it. BU Marsh literally destroys your team, since you have no switchins to it. You completely rely on xerneas to take it out. You say you almost always lead darkceus. This is terrible. This is the only member of your team that can check Unecro and mray, so leading it is an abysmal idea. Special Variants of pdon are also a much bigger threat than you say, as they reliably switch in on poisonceus and pick up a kill, leaving the path cleared for marsh even more. Toxic/ rest pdon can easily win vs your team. MMX has no switchins on your team, as low kick completely wrecks you. I like the replays, however around half of them are randos or people with subpar teams, which really doesn't say a lot. Overall, impressively solid team, just make a few edits and stuff. Also I believe that last quote was tenta for S rank, make sure to fix that.

Game Moderator

Banned deucer.
BU Marsh literally destroys your team, since you have no switchins to it. You completely rely on xerneas to take it out.
Switch in Arceus-Poison to BU Marsh, lol. There's Sub BU but no one runs that, hf with no priority and getting cleaned by Scarf Mega Rayquaza.

You say you almost always lead darkceus. This is terrible. This is the only member of your team that can check Unecro and mray, so leading it is an abysmal idea. Special Variants of pdon are also a much bigger threat than you say, as they reliably switch in on poisonceus and pick up a kill, leaving the path cleared for marsh even more.
Just cause you lead it doesn't mean you have to stay in until PDon decides to come out, you just lead it to gain more momentum. Special PDons mean they take more damage to Judgement than Specially Defensive ones, so even if it does take out Arceus-Dark it's no longer that big of a threat at low health.

reliably switch in on poisonceus and pick up a kill
Then don't let it switch in, it's as easy as that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Play aggressively, risk vs reward.

Toxic/ rest pdon can easily win vs your team. MMX has no switchins on your team, as low kick completely wrecks you.
I think depending on what timezone you are, the mons you see are different too, like, at my timezone when I ladder, 60% of the players are just Fluffie. MMX is uncommon over here, there are more MMYs, but on the chance I do see one, Xerneas revenges the damage.

I like the replays, however around half of them are randos or people with subpar teams, which really doesn't say a lot. Overall, impressively solid team, just make a few edits and stuff. Also I believe that last quote was tenta for S rank, make sure to fix that.
Like I said, timezones, and Master Mish is Edgar. Also fuck you Chandelure > Tenta, even aesthetically. if Tenta wants that S Rank, make a shrine RMT in it's honor.

Kate

Metamodernity
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
RBTT Champion
+1 252 Atk Marshadow Soul-Stealing 7-Star Strike vs. 252 HP / 80 Def Arceus-Poison: 370-436 (83.3 - 98.1%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
That's also up to Samboelrod if he gonna RMT it.
Just not letting it switchin isn't as simple as that, when you can just sack to get pdon in. The point I made regarding pdon was that special variants easily weaken darkceus, which, as I said, is your only check to unecro and mray, both of which are commonly run together.
And tenta webs is also the most glorious thing ever so sry.

+1 252 Atk Marshadow Soul-Stealing 7-Star Strike vs. 252 HP / 80 Def Arceus-Poison: 370-436 (83.3 - 98.1%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
That's also up to Samboelrod if he gonna RMT it.
Just not letting it switchin isn't as simple as that, when you can just sack to get pdon in. The point I made regarding pdon was that special variants easily weaken darkceus, which, as I said, is your only check to unecro and mray, both of which are commonly run together.
And tenta webs is also the most glorious thing ever so sry.
I find your opinion on tenta webs hard to believe, as you and a few others have trashed it considerably despite its success. Which is why I'll probably never post the RMT for it I've already written.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)