AG Anything Goes Fall Seasonal (GRAND FINALS) (won by Skarph)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lana

formerly pichus
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
OMPL Champion

Welcome to the Anything Goes Fall Seasonal! This seasonal will be part of the 2019 OM Tournament Circuit. Entering in this seasonal will earn you the points for an overall OM leaderboard, which contributes to achieving the prestigious OM Ribbon!​

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Anything Goes ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • US/UM cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • REPLAYS ARE MANDATORY.

Finals

Skarph
vs Megazard

Skarph has to win 1 Bo3 series to win this tournament
Megazard has to win 2 Bo3 series to win this tournament
Deadline: Get it done soon.
Have fun!

Last edited:

Skarpherim

is a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
As I am typing this it is 11:51 AM gmt-7, 2 hours before my series with Megazard. I hope we had some good games, but you never know what'll happen with mons tbh. I'll post the replays right below here if I won, or will let MZ do the honor if he got me.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7anythinggoes-1026542230
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7anythinggoes-1026547602
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7anythinggoes-1026553601

I am permanently quitting PokemonShowdown. Some people probably expected this, as I have been very inactive and haven't played gen8 at all. My decision to quit has nothing to do with the release of gen8 or anything like that, thought it is a convenient time to quit, as it is easier to uninvest myself in PS. I am no longer going to be playing because I want to put my focuses on more important things in life that will guide my future. Regardless of the result, after my series today I will no longer have any desire to continue any PS related activity. I have lost many games and won many games, learned how to build and play AG, laddered for an unhealthy amount of time, participated in tournaments, lost important games that I really wanted to win, won important games that I really wanted to win, made friends, made enemies, made many alts because I thought the names were funny, hated on auth, became an auth, got help from people, helped others, and much more. Let me not stretch this and just say what I must, my fire has burnt out and I have no regrets, I am satisfied. Without looking back,

Thank you and Goodbye all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)