AG Anything Goes Fall Seasonal (Round 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lana

formerly pichus
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
OMPL Champion
Welcome to the Anything Goes Fall Seasonal! This seasonal will be part of the 2019 OM Tournament Circuit. Entering in this seasonal will earn you the points for an overall OM leaderboard, which contributes to achieving the prestigious OM Ribbon!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Anything Goes ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • US/UM cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Replays are recommended to prevent disputes.
Winners Bracket

ADF Test
vs Zayele
Funbot28 vs TectonicDestroyer
Shivam3299 vs Hamhamhamham
cromagnet42 vs Fardin
GRNBLN vs Skarph
Pigeons vs Megazard

Losers Bracket

lotiasite vs neomon
pazza vs bigtalk
Zenithial
vs byronthewellwell
Velvet Blood vs The Thunderbirds
Quantum Tesseract vs Catalystic
AnythingGoesLegend vs BaconEatinAssassin

Deadline is Sunday 3th November 11:59 PM EST
Extension Deadline is Wednesday 30rd October 11:59 PM EST
Have Fun!

Last edited:
Predicts:
ADF Test vs Zayele - Idk if I have ever seen Zayele battle but I hope can catch up on that this round.
Funbot28 vs TectonicDestroyer - Funbot coming off a big win lets see where this goes.
Shivam3299 vs Hamhamhamham - Ham is a strong opponent but Idk how much he is still involved in AG. (Being in r6 winners atleast a bit.)
cromagnet42 vs Fardin - If Cro would not be in this tour I would not have been sure he still plays AG.

lotiasite vs neomon - Cant wait to see the lotiasite MUs after this round unless hax ofc.
Zenithial vs byronthewellwell - If you played Ubers you will have heard about byron but being AG Zen is going to have the advantage but interesting!
Velvet Blood vs (winner of MDB vs The Thunderbirds) - If MDB still plays this tour he can win both games otherwise VB will probably win.
Quantum Tesseract vs Catalystic - 3rd roomauth MU this week. Cata being a Houndoom seals the deal for me here.
AnythingGoesLegend vs BaconEatinAssassin - Tough decision here but I didnt want to end this on a tie so going with Bacon here.

Iguana

formerly mc56556
A bit late, but I still wanted to make some predicts, so here I am. :) I've been so looking forward to this week of matchups, and I'm glad to see it hasn't disappointed!

ADF Test vs Zayele: Should be a good series :) I'm thinking this one will be pretty close. Looking forward to some more interesting ADF sets!
Funbot28 vs TectonicDestroyer: Hopefully some interesting games here! I'm not really sure what to expect, but TectonicDestroyer seems to be playing really well in AG recently.
Shivam3299 vs Hamhamhamham: Again I'll mention that everyone should watch out for Ham who's sneaking his way through the draw. Shivam is a good player, but I think it will take a lot to overcome Ham. That being said, Ham also has OM World Cup commitments, so he may not be able to devote a ton of time to prepping/building for the AG SSNL.
cromagnet42 vs Fardin: My favorite series and one of the very best of the week. :) Love these two guys, and they're very good players. I'm hoping for three, high-quality games. Picking Fardin because I think he is especially motivated to win this SSNL, but it could go either way.
GRNBLN vs Skarph: Another awesome series. Really excited to see what each of these guys comes up with for this highlight match. :) Skarph in three is my guess. But very close games.
Pigeons vs Megazard: Megazard already won this by the time I was writing.

Losers Bracket

lotiasite vs neomon: Close one! Both solid players, I think loti will narrowly win. Hopefully three close games.
pazza vs bigtalk: I really know more about pazza as it pertains to OM stuff; I'm thinking bigtalk wins this.
Zenithial vs byronthewellwell: Zen already won.
Velvet Blood vs (winner of MDB vs The Thunderbirds): Velvet is a really good player. Definitely rooting for her to get through a few more rounds. Seems like MDB is away, so it'll be Thunderbirds vs Velvet, and I'm picking Velvet anyway.
Quantum Tesseract vs Catalystic: Both good players, but I think Cata will win this one.
AnythingGoesLegend vs BaconEatinAssassin: I think Bacon is going to win this one, in keeping with my prediction that he would make it pretty far in this SSNL, but AGL is a pretty good player and could make this interesting.

Looking forward to some great games!

A bit late, but I still wanted to make some predicts, so here I am. :) I've been so looking forward to this week of matchups, and I'm glad to see it hasn't disappointed!

ADF Test vs Zayele: Should be a good series :) I'm thinking this one will be pretty close. Looking forward to some more interesting ADF sets!
Funbot28 vs TectonicDestroyer: Hopefully some interesting games here! I'm not really sure what to expect, but TectonicDestroyer seems to be playing really well in AG recently.
Shivam3299 vs Hamhamhamham: Again I'll mention that everyone should watch out for Ham who's sneaking his way through the draw. Shivam is a good player, but I think it will take a lot to overcome Ham. That being said, Ham also has OM World Cup commitments, so he may not be able to devote a ton of time to prepping/building for the AG SSNL.
cromagnet42 vs Fardin: My favorite series and one of the very best of the week. :) Love these two guys, and they're very good players. I'm hoping for three, high-quality games. Picking Fardin because I think he is especially motivated to win this SSNL, but it could go either way.
GRNBLN vs Skarph: Another awesome series. Really excited to see what each of these guys comes up with for this highlight match. :) Skarph in three is my guess. But very close games.
Pigeons vs Megazard: Megazard already won this by the time I was writing.

Losers Bracket

lotiasite vs neomon: Close one! Both solid players, I think loti will narrowly win. Hopefully three close games.
pazza vs bigtalk: I really know more about pazza as it pertains to OM stuff; I'm thinking bigtalk wins this.
Zenithial vs byronthewellwell: Zen already won.
Velvet Blood vs (winner of MDB vs The Thunderbirds): Velvet is a really good player. Definitely rooting for her to get through a few more rounds. Seems like MDB is away, so it'll be Thunderbirds vs Velvet, and I'm picking Velvet anyway.
Quantum Tesseract vs Catalystic: Both good players, but I think Cata will win this one.
AnythingGoesLegend vs BaconEatinAssassin: I think Bacon is going to win this one, in keeping with my prediction that he would make it pretty far in this SSNL, but AGL is a pretty good player and could make this interesting.

Looking forward to some great games!
Grnbln gonna win!! Without any doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)