AG Anything Goes Spring Seasonal - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

about you
is an official Team Rater
OMPL Champion
dru88, I have several ambitions in life and one of them is to get good at pokemon. Can you teach me your ways of safely swapping eternatus in on pdon and knowing the perfect moment to dynamax + max guard on the opponent's z-shadow claw? It was almost as if you could read your opponent's mind!

Geysers

not round
is a Community Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Out of curiosity, does anyone know what the procedure would be if someone in a smogon tour got paired with someone with whom they live? It would be effectively impossible to prove that they weren’t alts, which could lead to some interesting complications. I’m just slightly concerned that may in fact be a big mistake, as there’s not necessarily a good way (to my knowledge) to prove that luxraychandelure isn’t dru’s brother, as he claims.

Thx but i see that saying it wont be enough. playing and proving that it aint me isnt enough. But the proof is there no one is accepting it. The people who believe me are upset. I see people laughing at me left and right. I look at depression sometimes and wonder why u do the shit you do. Yeah so he/she uses the same team as me. I dont blame him i love my team. Yeah it was made way back then. I care for it. If you say that a team and a freaking text writing is a way of saying oh a freaking disqualification is needed then why would I have signed into a dang tournament. I didnt do anything to deserve it. I have been on here for a very long time. I would expect that you think I am a liar. If you think that then your lying because I aint luxraychandelure. That jackass has been using my team since he started. and why would using two accounts with the same time use the same type of teams work? I wanna know. If the same teams work and i supposedly make it to the finals then what would i do. This is my main account. I dont cheat on here. Even if its called anything goes. There are rules of course. I know this. I know how hard everyone on here works. So others encouraging your statement is all I see you doing. And the people that hate me I used luxray once before with a team that i first started ut with on pokemon showdown in 2016. I started with the intent to get some people that have helped me. I found peace in pokemon and pokemon showdown. Now all it is is a laughing stalk and I'm apperently the joke. I hate that. If you understand how angry I get when you accuse me of being someone I am not pisses me off. why dont I do that to you huh? I accuse you of being someone your not. It would make you upset. You would get angry. Thats whats called cyberbullying and its severely illegal in some countries. Why do you think I dont like to argue. But I hate to lose I get determined to win against that person hoping to get better each and every day entering every tournament. You all talk about my battle with megazard and me. Now this shit. whats next? I get upset and mad about this shit it aint even funny. I wouldnt even battle my way in this. If it was me I would fess up and be a man about it. I shouldnt have to scratch and claw at the walls and fight my way up the ladder. Also If you think I am quitting after reading what you all keep making memes about a battle me and this kid had then you really need to stop gossiping get yourself a real life and find something better to do. Because when this shit all started I would tell you this is my alt. I have three of them. I dont use any others because I prefer to play whenever I am recording but lately you all took it to my youtube channel accusing me of someone I am not. Again. If it wasnt for me reevaluating what the hell I wanted to do, then I would have quit. But thinking about what you are saying I will be back in more tournaments and This aint the last one. I will come back stronger and hopefully have a batter team with my good friend chandelure. This is what I have to say right now. Lets see the mockery of what you got. Lets see the assholes come out of you whenever I type. That I am now. A joke a laughing idiot on a stage. Not even a human being.
I would like to say that I am sorry you took the memes the wrong way. I firmly believe that nobody making these jokes meant to do it to hurt you in any way, shape, or form. I hope you at least understand that you are a quirky individual (which is by no means a bad thing) and that making jokes is just something we do. You're our friend and we very much enjoy your presence in this community. Nobody here dislikes you, at least I don't think. If you want us to stop the jokes, then at the very least I will stop them. However, you do have to understand how suspicious it is when you both use the same teams and you made the plays you made. I'm not saying I don't believe you; honestly after that post I believe you now more than I did before. At least understand where we're coming from. One suggestion that might ease your peace of mind is to try and laugh with the jokes. Like I said, nobody here is making the jokes because we don't like you or want to make fun of you. We're making jokes because that's what friends do. We joke about each other and laugh along with them. I think taking that approach will make you feel a lot better.

Also don't put personal pictures as your profile pic. There are some nasty people out there that can and will take advantage of it.

U are such a bad liar everything you say contradicts everything else u say

"Yeah so he/she uses the same team as me." He here uses a trick to pretend to not know the person, yet he also claims it is his brother, by putting he/she he proves he is lying.

Thx but i see that saying it wont be enough. playing and proving that it aint me isnt enough. But the proof is there no one is accepting it. The people who believe me are upset. I see people laughing at me left and right. I look at depression sometimes and wonder why u do the shit you do. Yeah so he/she uses the same team as me. I dont blame him i love my team. Yeah it was made way back then. I care for it. If you say that a team and a freaking text writing is a way of saying oh a freaking disqualification is needed then why would I have signed into a dang tournament. I didnt do anything to deserve it. I have been on here for a very long time. I would expect that you think I am a liar. If you think that then your lying because I aint luxraychandelure. That jackass has been using my team since he started. and why would using two accounts with the same time use the same type of teams work? I wanna know. If the same teams work and i supposedly make it to the finals then what would i do. This is my main account. I dont cheat on here. Even if its called anything goes. There are rules of course. I know this. I know how hard everyone on here works. So others encouraging your statement is all I see you doing. And the people that hate me I used luxray once before with a team that i first started ut with on pokemon showdown in 2016. I started with the intent to get some people that have helped me. I found peace in pokemon and pokemon showdown. Now all it is is a laughing stalk and I'm apperently the joke. I hate that. If you understand how angry I get when you accuse me of being someone I am not pisses me off. why dont I do that to you huh? I accuse you of being someone your not. It would make you upset. You would get angry. Thats whats called cyberbullying and its severely illegal in some countries. Why do you think I dont like to argue. But I hate to lose I get determined to win against that person hoping to get better each and every day entering every tournament. You all talk about my battle with megazard and me. Now this shit. whats next? I get upset and mad about this shit it aint even funny. I wouldnt even battle my way in this. If it was me I would fess up and be a man about it. I shouldnt have to scratch and claw at the walls and fight my way up the ladder. Also If you think I am quitting after reading what you all keep making memes about a battle me and this kid had then you really need to stop gossiping get yourself a real life and find something better to do. Because when this shit all started I would tell you this is my alt. I have three of them. I dont use any others because I prefer to play whenever I am recording but lately you all took it to my youtube channel accusing me of someone I am not. Again. If it wasnt for me reevaluating what the hell I wanted to do, then I would have quit. But thinking about what you are saying I will be back in more tournaments and This aint the last one. I will come back stronger and hopefully have a batter team with my good friend chandelure. This is what I have to say right now. Lets see the mockery of what you got. Lets see the assholes come out of you whenever I type. That I am now. A joke a laughing idiot on a stage. Not even a human being.

That's not what im saying. What I'm saying is my little brother is luxraychandelure and he used my bday, which btw is the same as his were just different years, to create an account. The Smogon account he asked for wanted to be different from mine. He uses the same bday, team, and location. The name however is my concern. I love how when I post it's my brother u all jump on and ride on me and my family. I proved to you I had a brother I feel as though I'm a circus animal because of you all. If I wanted to be harassed like this constantly feeling as though I am the accused after just being found not guilty, then I would go to a judge and plead murder on anyone. No one seems to like me and u seem to think that I am doubling and trying to cheat the system then your ass is on backwards because I am tired of this crap . It's constant. I need a break from it all. If I have to quit because of my brother I will be livid. I declare an appeal. Pigeons was correct on going to infractions forums. That helped a little bit. But I'm not being held hostage anymore. Let me be in this tournament. That was injustice. Cruel and unfair.

That is a lot of contradictions and coincidences man. You should honestly just admit to your mistake because you are making it worse. From what I can tell you are (or were) a well-respected member of the community and if you just admitted to your wrongdoing from the start this shit storm wouldn't have happened. Also, you are saying people are harassing you, well the truth is no one is. Some people are disgusted and disappointed, yes, but no one actually means you any harm. Also in one of your posts, I saw that you were upset with the memes and that's just stupid. Memes are never meant to hurt anyone their only purpose is to have fun.

Now I would personally be fine with this if you were just playing dumb and bull shitting but you just took it too far. Now you are trying to guilt-trip people into feeling sorry for you. That is disgusting and manipulative. If you want this to stop then admit to your mistake and leave this all behind. If you apologize now all this will only be remembered as "oh remember that one time drew played against himself in the tour lol." If you don't apologize, you will lose the respect of many people and it will be very hard to redeem yourself.

Apologize and leave this behind or lose the trust of many people, it's your choice.

And don't you dare try to guilt-trip people.

This might be the funniest copypasta I've ever read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)