AG Anything Goes Summer Seasonal - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate

Metamodernity
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
RBTT Champion
DoW grats, you played rl y well to take the first game from me, but that third game was garbage. I wish I could say ggs, but that would be lying. Ah well, it's not ur fault.

Tbh I could not be more royally pissed off. Garbage series. I'm starting to agree with skarph that ladder > tours. Also if you can't play with teams that aren't stolen, you're not good at all, even if you manage to win big tourneys. And by stolen I mean ANY team that you yourself did not create.
I agree entirely. Garbage series with not even a single crit. I can’t believe such a thing would happen where neither player gets haxed. And stealing teams is lame I agree. Good thing I’ve always been too stubborn to take teams instead opting to build for myself every tour.

I agree entirely. Garbage series with not even a single crit. I can’t believe such a thing would happen where neither player gets haxed. And stealing teams is lame I agree. Good thing I’ve always been too stubborn to take teams instead opting to build for myself every tour.
Let's remember that not everyone in the community has experience. That's why sample teams exist.

Rei

formerly Scholar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
My opp missed the set time by an hour and I just learned today a church member passed away so it will be hard to reschedule. Offically calling act.

ok calling act. He was incredibly late to respond to my vm and he missed the scheduled time twice. Once yesterday at both 10pm (i was on just in case) and 11pm and today we rescheduled for 11pm today and he missed the time today as well

edit: 3rd time's the charm i guess? won against beat up king's rock weavile ggs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)