Aoi and Azure's Pokemon Sanctuary (Joint Trade Thread) (100+ Pokemon) Now with more Afros!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I can breed it for a item, um I could use another choice specs.
If you don't to have to breed it for an item I can breed you essentially anything in one of the friend safaris I have from scratch since I have so much free time starting tomorrow. If you'd rather have me breed something from scratch see the link at the bottom of this post, it is all the friend safaris I have access to (I just don't have access to an Inkay which saddens me). In addition, I don't mind doing a 4 IV Spitback/Extra for a battle item.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...RtYUIzbHdBX2QtQ3BySWI3WGc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

I know you said you WONT breed flawless rotom, but would you make an exception for a flawless 6IV tentacool? I have two (one with liquid ooze and the other with clear body) both have rapid spin and haze. I know breeding flawless rotom can be a drag so if one of those is not enough for you I have a shiny nosepass as a bonus.

If you just do not want to take on a heavy project Id be willing to trade a 5IV Adamant drilbur for at least a 4 IV Rotom :)

If you don't to have to breed it for an item I can breed you essentially anything in one of the friend safaris I have from scratch since I have so much free time starting tomorrow. If you'd rather have me breed something from scratch see the link at the bottom of this post, it is all the friend safaris I have access to (I just don't have access to an Inkay which saddens me). In addition, I don't mind doing a 4 IV Spitback/Extra for a battle item.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...RtYUIzbHdBX2QtQ3BySWI3WGc&usp=drive_web#gid=0
in that case would you mind breeding a calm Sturdy nosepass?

I know you said you WONT breed flawless rotom, but would you make an exception for a flawless 6IV tentacool? I have two (one with liquid ooze and the other with clear body) both have rapid spin and haze. I know breeding flawless rotom can be a drag so if one of those is not enough for you I have a shiny nosepass as a bonus.

If you just do not want to take on a heavy project Id be willing to trade a 5IV Adamant drilbur for at least a 4 IV Rotom :)
Actually, thats something I need to edit out, but it won't let me edit that post anymore lol. I can easily breed rotoms now, they can come in 4 different natures, Bold, Calm, Modest, and Timid. What nature is the tentacool by the way?

in that case would you mind breeding a calm Sturdy nosepass?
Not at all, I will begin work after my molecular final today and packing tonight. I should be done by thursday evening at the latest unless I get extremely unlucky.

Actually, thats something I need to edit out, but it won't let me edit that post anymore lol. I can easily breed rotoms now, they can come in 4 different natures, Bold, Calm, Modest, and Timid. What nature is the tentacool by the way?
Both are Calm, clear body is male and liquid ooze is female
I would like a Bold :)

but if you could trade me a spit back timid aswell much would be appreciated :)

Both are Calm, clear body is male and liquid ooze is female
I would like a Bold :)

but if you could trade me a spit back timid aswell much would be appreciated :)
I actually really don't need the tentacool since its calm, um would you be able to do battle items for them?

I actually really don't need the tentacool since its calm, um would you be able to do battle items for them?
Aww thats a shame :( but understandable.
the battle items would take a bit seeing as I used up all my BP recently xP
but yes definitely :) what do you need?

um could use another choice spec, and if you want the spitback um a power anklet would be fine :D
sounds easy enough :)
The choice spec shouldnt take me too long to get and I already have an extra power anklet

when will you be good to trade?

sounds easy enough :)
The choice spec shouldnt take me too long to get and I already have an extra power anklet

when will you be good to trade?
give me a day or so and they should be ready. since i have to breed them, and have other requests to fulfill

oh, didnt see it on your list
Do any of these interest you:
Hp ice electrike
Hp ice HA vulpix
Hp ice eevee
All timid
um Hp ice eevee does, though I really only like female eevees, so if your willing to breed a female, I could breed more then one pokemon for it.

um Hp ice eevee does, though I really only like female eevees, so if your willing to breed a female, I could breed more then one pokemon for it.
Female Hp ice eevee could take a while, how many pokes are you willing to breed for one?

New Update because it really bothered me!!!!!

Tyrogue
Ability: Guts (Hitmontop: Intimidate), Steadfast (Hitmonlee: Reckless, Hitmonchan: Iron Fist, Hitmontop: Technician.)
Nature: Impish for Guts Hitmontop, Admant/Jolly for Steadfast
Egg Moves: Mach Punch, the rest really varies and would need to be specfically requested. (Example: Bullet Punch, Rapid Spin.)
Flawless Ivs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Pokeball: Pokeball
Stock: (Can Breed on Request.)

Okay the reason why I did this, is because just about every single time I saw Tyrogue in people's threads, they breed it as Adamant with Guts ability. Which is CRAZY!!!! since Guts gives Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee crap abilities, and Adamant isn't ideal on hitmontop to begin with. So your basically trading for a piece of crap. Most people probably didn't realize it when they traded for things like that, since its nice to assume that the person breeding them is going for a optimal build.

Rant over about that, but I really hate Tyrogue's way of evolving its so convoluted especially Hitmontop. Atk=Def. WAI!!!!
Also while egg moves from the other forms is nice, many are really unnecessary. So if you want something tell me and maybe I can breed it on, its annoying cause baby form and only breeds with ditto so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)