2 Substitutions
2 Recoveries / 5 Chills
Switch = OK
Items = All
Abilities = All
Arena = ASB Standard Arena
The Wanderer said:

Lucario(*) [Rico] (Male)
"See, this is one of the laws of the universe. You know, atoms make up all matter, gravity pulls things down, Rico'll tear you a new one, stuff like that."
The Kumar to Ben's Harold (or is it the other way around?). Hot-headed and hotter-blooded, Rico is a devout follower of the rule of cool...seriously, why else would he wear that scarf?

Nature: Naughty (+1 atk, -1 SpD)
Type: Fighting/Steel
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities: Inner Focus, Steadfast, Justified (DW)
Inner Focus: (innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Steadfast: (innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Justified (DW, unlocked): (innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by another Pokemon's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 90
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

EC: Mastered!
MC: 0
DC: Mastered!

Attacks (81/101):
Level Up:
Quick Attack(*)
Foresight(*)
Endure(*)
Counter(*)
Force Palm(*)
Feint(*)
Reversal(*)
Screech(*)
Nasty Plot
Copycat
Final Gambit
Dark Pulse
Detect
Metal Claw
Bone Rush
Metal Sound
Aura Sphere
Dragon Pulse
Close Combat
Extremespeed
Heal Pulse
Me First
Calm Mind
Quick Guard

Egg:
Blaze Kick(*)
Vacuum Wave (*)
Iron Defense(*)
Circle Throw
Hi Jump Kick
Agility
Crunch
Bullet Punch
Mind Reader
Sky Uppercut
Bite
Cross Chop
Follow Me

TM:
Hidden Power(*) - Ice, power 7
Swords Dance(*)
Earthquake(*)
Psychic
Shadow Claw
Double Team
Bulldoze
Substitute
Rock Slide
Focus Blast
Dig
Toxic
Poison Jab
Roar
Flash Cannon
Hyper Beam
Rest
Shadow Ball
Brick Break
Giga Impact
Low Sweep
Protect
Attract
Bulk Up
Facade
Frustration
Hone Claws
Payback
Stone Edge

Other:
Thunderpunch
Ice Punch
Zen Headbutt
Magnet Rise
Drain Punch
Sleep Talk
Focus Punch
Low Kick
Water Pulse
Bonemerang
Dual Chop
Helping Hand
Mud-slap
Captivate
Fury Cutter

Togekiss(*) [Sethim (Seth for short)] (Male)
"<I hear that if you close your eyelids really hard, it makes your eyes sore.>"
Rico's little brother (their mother was a ditto), Seth has also been with Ben from the get go. A bit of a foil to his Lucario sibling, Seth is generally well-behaved, but also an utter space cadet.

Nature: Bold (+1 Def, -1 Atk)
Type: Normal/Flying
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities: Serene Grace, Hustle, Super Luck (DW)
Serene Grace: (Innate) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
Hustle: (Can Be Activated) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the base damage of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Super Luck (DW, Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill increases its critical hit levels one stage above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 25% of the time.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1(-)
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 80
Weight Class: 3

DC: Mastered!

Attacks (54/117):
Level Up:
Growl(*)
Charm(*)
Metronome(*)
Sweet Kiss(*)
Yawn(*)
Encore(*)
AncientPower(*)
Follow Me(*)
Bestow(*)
Magical Leaf
Double-edge
Last Resort
After You
Safeguard
Baton Pass
Aura Sphere
Air Slash
Extremespeed
Sky Attack

Egg:
Nasty Plot(*)
Extrasensory(*)
Morning Sun(*)
Foresight
Stored Power
Mirror Move

TM:
Flamethrower(*)
Thunder Wave(*)
Grass Knot(*)
Protect
Shadow Ball
Hidden Power (Ice, Power 7)
Solarbeam
Light Screen
Reflect
Substitute
Toxic
Psyshock
Rest
Aerial Ace
Attract

Other:
Heal Bell
Water Pulse
Counter
Tailwind
Roost
Hyper Voice
Heat Wave
Shock Wave
Trick
Sleep Talk
Zap Cannon
Defog
Air Cutter
Body Slam

Zoroark [Auroch] (Female)
"<Hook, line and sucker!>"
A shiny Zoroark that belongs to El. Doesn't like Ben much at all (and Rico even less), but the sudden return of her real trainer after an unusually prolonged absence has left her questioning her allegiance...

Nature: Hasty (+16 Spe, +17 Accuracy, -1 Def)
Type: Dark
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Ability: Illusion
Illusion: (Innate) Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Zorua or Zoroark with the info on Zorua/Zoroark and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 121 (+)
Base Rank Total: 19

Moves (24/73):
Level Up:
Scratch
Leer
Pursuit
Fake Tears
Fury Swipes
Faint Attack
Scary Face
Taunt
U-Turn
Hone Claws
Nasty Plot
Agility
Night Daze
Imprison

Egg:
Extrasensory
Dark Pulse
Counter

TM:
Dig
Shadow Ball
Toxic
Focus Blast
Hidden Power (Electric, Power 7)
Protect

Other:
Bounce

Mollux [Harya] (Female)
"<I LOVE CHESS!!! IT IS LIKE BALLET BUT WITH MORE EXPLOSIONS!!!>"
Elise's Mollux. Everything Harya says is cryptic, confusing, and just plain nonsense.

Nature: Bold (+1 Def, -1 Atk)
Type: Fire/Poison
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities: Dry Skin
Dry Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon has spongy, yet sensitive skin, causing it to burn in bright sunlight for damage but absorb water and heal damaged tissues in rain. This effect results in dealing two (2) damage/action to this Pokemon in sunlight and recovering two (2) HP/action in rain. In addition, the dry skin is very vulnerable to flames and the Base Attack Power of incoming Fire attacks is increased by two (2). The Pokemon absorbs the damage of water attacks and recovers 25% of HP the damage that would have been inflicted.
Illuminate (DW, locked): (Can Be Enabled) This Pokemon emits a continuous light that brightens the environment and makes it easier for all Pokemon to see. While this ability is active, any darkened or twilight state in the battle is negated and all moves used by any Pokemon (friend or foe, or itself) have their accuracy increased by 10% (flat). Boosts from multiple Illuminates do not stack.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 76

DC: 1/5

Attacks (21 total):
Level Up:
Bide
Ember
Acid
Withdraw
Acid Spray
Confuse Ray
Clear Smog
Lava Plume
Heat Wave
Eruption
Recover

Egg:
Aqua Ring
Stealth Rock
Heal Bell
Fire Spin
Heal Pulse

TM:
Protect
Thunderbolt
Hidden Power (Grass, power 7)
Thunder Wave
Substitute
AOPSUser said:

Cyclohm [Gandalf] (M)
Nature: Modest (+Special Attack, -Attack)
Type:
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Overcoat (DW Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Size Class: 4

EC: 9/9
DC: 5/5

Moves:
Tackle
Growl
Leer
Dragon Rage
Thundershock
Charge
Rain Dance
Twister
Sonicboom
Spark
Dragon Tail
Discharge
Slack Off
Dragon Pulse
Hurricane
Weather Ball
Zap Cannon
Double Hit
Thrash
Whirlwind
Bide
Tri Attack
Outrage

DragonBreath
Hydro Pump
Magnet Rise
Heal Bell
Power Gem
Mud-Slap
Endure
Shock Wave
Dragon Dance
Gust
Water Pulse
Dragon Rush
Headbutt
Swift

Light Screen
Thunder
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Protect
Draco Meteor
Flamethrower
Toxic
Hail
Blizzard
Substitute
Hidden Power (Ground 7)
Fire Blast
Volt Switch
Surf
Sunny Day
Ice Beam
Electroweb
Sleep Talk
Rest
Torment
Hyper Beam
Double Team
Roar
Earthquake
Charge Beam
Signal Beam
Snore
Hone Claws
Flash
Sandstorm
Attract
Round
Incinerate
Bulldoze
Trick Room
Dragon Claw
Facade

Total: 75/85

Necturna "Princess Peach" (F)
Nature: Quiet (+1 Special Attack, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Grass / Ghost
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming “powder” attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Forewarn: (Innate) This Pokemon is more adept than usual at sensing and reacting to the opponent's attacks. As a result, it gets a bonus move substitution that must have a condition in the format "If Pokemon X uses move Y", with no further qualifiers or additional clauses allowed. This bonus substitution may go anywhere in the list of substitutions the pokemon makes, but it must be indicated with "Bonus" or "Bonus Sub" or something similar in front of the bonus substitution.
Telepathy (DW Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple battles, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 5
Spe: 70 (-)
Base Rank Total: 23
-10% Evasion

EC: 6/6
MC: 1

Attacks:

Leer
Vine Whip
Ominous Wind
Shadow Sneak
Toxic Spikes
Will-O-Wisp
Hex
Pain Split
Power Whip
Shadow Ball
Natural Gift
Thunder Fang
Poison Fang
Super Fang
Horn Leech

Sketch Soak
Future Sight
Leaf Storm

Protect
Hidden Power (Fighting 7)
Return
Toxic

Dispel
Shadow Mend

Total: 22

Medicham "Karate Kid" (M)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Speed, -1 Special Attack, +10% Accuracy)

Type: Fighting/Psychic
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Pure Power: (Innate) This Pokemon has immense inner strength that grows with its development, raising its Attack by 1 Rank for each evolution level (Baby = 1, Basic = 2, Stage 1 = 3). If Skill Swapped, the swapped Pokemon's Attack is only raised by one Rank.
Telepathy (DW Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2 [5 Pure Power]
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 92 (+)
Base Rank Total: 18
+10% Accuracy

EC: 6/6

Attacks:

Bide
Meditate
Confusion
Hidden Power (Ice 7)
Swagger
Mind Reader
Feint
Calm Mind
Hi Jump Kick
Recover
Force Palm
Reversal
Power Trick
Acupressure
Psych Up
Fire Punch
Thunderpunch
Ice Punch
Detect

Fake Out
Bullet Punch
Drain Punch
Psycho Cut

Protect
Focus Punch
Substitute
Zen Headbutt
Double Team

Total: 28

Metagross "CPU" (U)
Nature: Sassy (+Special Defense, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Psychic/Steel
Steel: Steel STAB; immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Clear Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)
Light Metal (DW Unlocked): (Innate) The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 60 (-)
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 9 [7 Light Metal]
Base Rank Total: 22
-10% Evasion

EC: 9/9

Attacks:

Take Down
Magnet Rise
Metal Claw
Confusion
Scary Face
Pursuit
Miracle Eye
Meteor Mash
Bullet Punch
Agility
Iron Defense
Psychic
Hyper Beam
Hammer Arm

Endure

Headbutt
Iron Head
Zen Headbutt
Earthquake

Total: 19

So here's the story - a guy and his friend walked into a bar, saw two pretty ladies, and Guy A did wingman duty for Guy B. Guy A walks off with Lady A, so Guy B (aka Wingman) tries to regal Lady B with a story...

AOPS specifies the missing clauses
Wanderer leads accordingly
AOPS emulates and orders
Wanderer counters
I narrate the narration

AOPS and I stepped into the bar, told me it was his local hangout. Admittedly, I'm not too familiar with this guy save the fact that he's a regular at the arena and that I just fought him 20 minutes ago. Makes me wonder why I took up his offer to pick up chicks.

At least we didn't go to Irene; if Harry caught me being someone else's wingman, I'd never hear the end of it.

In any case, we found a couple of girls sitting at a table, played our cards, and before long AOPS walked off with the blonde one, leaving me with her brunette friend. Ultimately, I ended up regaling her with a story. Initially, I was gonna tell the tale of one of my forays into Egypt, but the only one that came to mind was the run-in with a giant Revenankh that I can't talk about, so I ended up talking about that fight with AOPS, which...actually was pretty bizarre. It was a tag battle; a doubles match between four trainers, two mons each. When she asked who my partner was, I told her he was some random 12-year-old boy trying to become a pokemon master.

I lied about that, of course. No point in getting her jealous - My partner was actually a 23-year-old woman. One I knew personally.

She looks kinda pissed, El...

Yeah...it's my fault. I shouldn't have taken anywhere near as long as I did.

Maybe it's too soon for this?

Maybe...

<Hey Dumbass, tell them fight now, sort this crap out later.>

Hey Boss, Cow says she'll be fine.

...Cow?

Rico calls her that...they never really got along.

Think they'll get along enough to take the front?

Well, are you?

Always up for kicking ass!
<Good. I've been wanting to try something out...>

And that's when Auroch turned into Rico.

Rico 1 will be carrying an Expert Belt; Rico 2 a Quick Claw.

...I have no fucking clue which is which.

Medicham@Life Orb, Necturna@Expert Belt

Medicham: Hi Jump Kick (Rico 1) --- Drain Punch (Rico 1) --- Hi Jump Kick (Rico 1)
IF Rico 1 is under the effects of a Protective/Evasive move, THEN redirect to Rico 2.
IF Rico 1 and Rico 2 are both under the effects of a Protective/Evasive move, THEN ignore the previous Substitution and Chill.

Necturna: Hidden Power (Rico 1)*3
IF Rico 1 is under the effects of a Protective/Evasive move, THEN redirect to Rico 2.
IF Rico 1 and Rico 2 are both under the effects of a Protective/Evasive move, THEN ignore the previous Substitution and Chill.
BONUS SUB: IF Rico 1 uses Dig, THEN target Rico 2 instead.

FOR ALL: IF your target is KOed, THEN redirect to the other Pokemon.

Oh, quick note - usually Auroch stays silent when she holds a disguise, since she sucks at imitating other mons. Which is why I was pretty fucking surprised when I heard this...

Kraaooogh!

Rico 1: Protect -> Double Team (4 clones) -> Protect

Rico 2: Dig (Medicham) -> Shadow Ball (Medicham) -> Dig (Medicham)

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
The Wanderer’s team: AOAO
|

HP: 100 | HP: 100
En: 100 | En: 100
Spe: 90 | Spe: 65
Ranks: 5/3/4/2 | Ranks: 5/3/4/2
Stats: N/A | Stats: N/A
Other: N/A | Other: N/A

AOPSUser's team: OAAO
|

HP: 90 | HP: 100
En: 100 | En: 100
Spe: 92 (+10%) | Spe: 70 (-)
Ranks: {5}2/3/1/3 | Ranks: 5/4/4/5

Arena: ASB Standard Arena

"So the kid sent out a pretty inexperienced Zoroark, and I was quite surprised. I thought those wolves are pretty rare, but I didn't waste time. See, my pal- the guy over there - was actually my opponent in this match. He's paired up with an older business man, I thi5nk, looking back at the pinstripe suit. So the matchup is my best bud Rico, the kid's Zoroark (who disguised as Rico's brother from another father - kidding), against their Medicham and Necturna."

"As soon as that Karate Kid Mediham sprung, I knew I had to block that Hi Jump Kick. Rico was way ahead of me, setting up Protect while his partner the fox Dug deep to hit that KK-Medicham when he crashed. Lil' Princess Necturna there tried to keep up, but the 3 of us are too fast for her - she's as out of practice as her trainer, the businessman, is outta shape. Heh."

"Well, anyway, Rico had to take a hit, and then voila! They're seeing 5 Lucario Doubles on the field. So they'll have to take a guess who's who, and they're gonna have a hard time trying..."

Action 1:
Lucario-1 used Protect!
(+4 Priority)
Lucario-1 protected itself against incoming attacks!
-7 energy
Lucario-2 used Dig!

(0 Priority Evasion, -2 Priority Hit)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=1250 CRIT]: 7505/10000 (NO)
8+(6-4.5) = 9.5 damage (Medicham)
-10 energy
Medicham used Hi Jump Kick!
But it missed and crashed!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 44/10000 (CRIT)
[13+3+3+3+(7.5-1.5)]*1.5/2 = 21 damage (Medicham)
-7 energy
Necturna used Hidden Power!

But it missed Lucario-2!
-5 energy

Action 2:
Lucario-2 used Shadow Ball!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=1250 CRIT]: 5924/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=2000 EFFECT]: 3809/10000 (NO)
[8+(7.5-4.5)]*1.5 = 16.5 damage (Medicham)
-6 energy
Medicham used Drain Punch!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 7453/10000 (NO)
[8+3+3+(7.5-4.5)]*1.5 = 25.5 damage (Lucario-1) ~ +12.75 HP (Medicham)
-2 HP (Medicham)
-11 energy
Lucario-1 used Double Team!
Lucario rapidly created illusion clones of itself!
Other changes: Double Team 4 (Lucario-1)
-12 energy
RNG Roll (HIT) [<=2000 HIT]: 4364/10000 (NO)
But it only hit a clone!
Other changes: Double Team 3 (Lucario-1)
-9 energy

Action 3:
Lucario-1 used Protect!
(+4 Priority)
Lucario-1 protected itself against incoming attacks!
-7 energy
Lucario-2 used Dig!

RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=1250 CRIT]: 1940/10000 (NO)
8+(6-4.5) = 9.5 damage (Medicham)
-10 energy
But it missed and crashed!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 3984/10000 (NO)
[13+3+3+(7.5-1.5)]*1.5/2 = 18.75 damage (Medicham)
-7 energy

But it missed Lucario-2!
-13 energy

Post Round:
Lucario-1: -25.5 HP, -26 EN
Lucario-2: -26 EN
Medicham: -64.5 HP, -25 EN
Necturna: -27 EN

|

HP: 74 | HP: 100
En: 74 | En: 74
Other: Double Team 3 | Other: N/A

|

HP: 25 | HP: 100
En: 75 | En: 73

Wanderer decides Switch
AOPS goes along
I reff

KRAOOOOGH!!!

Suffice to say, El and I were doing fantastic so far. AOPS and the suit were already had a bit of trouble figuring out which Rico was which, and now they've got five to work with.

That said...I noticed something rather odd about said suit. Kept babbling about purses...wait, weren't these the guys the chief thrashed me for?

Rico 1: Shadow Ball (Medicham)* -> Dark Pulse (Medicham) -> Shadow Ball (Medicham)

*If Medicham uses a protective/evasive move, use feint
KO: If Medicham faints, redirect remaining attacks to Necturna

Rico 2: Bounce (Medicham) -> Shadow Ball (Medicham) -> Bounce (Medicham)

*If Medicham uses a protective/evasive move, redirect attack to Necturna
KO: If Medicham faints, redirect remaining attacks to Necturna

"Let's try some of your shit."

Medicham: Double Team (4 clones) --- Hi Jump Kick (Rico 2) --- Hi Jump Kick (Rico 2)
Necturna: Vine Whip+Power Whip (Rico 2) --- Cooldown (Power Whip Rico 2) --- Hidden Power (Rico 2)

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
|

HP: 74 | HP: 100
En: 74 | En: 74

AOPSUser's team: OAXO
|

HP: 25 | HP: 100
En: 75 | En: 73

Arena: ASB Standard Arena​

"Frustrated at his Princess' failure, the businessman rages, beaded sweat dropping down on his forehead. I know, it was like one of the worst things a guy can do to his Pokemon. Even AOPS frowned at that. But then I noticed Necturna looked away quietly - maybe she was bought instead of raised by the suit? I couldn't find out."

"But see there, AOPS had a really good observation. He managed to pick up who's my kid partner's Zoroark, so he made the businessman follow him on the lead, creating Doubles of himself too! But the kid got a lucky charm - his Zoroark saw through it soon after and managed to nail the right one with a Shadow Ball attack. What happens next you say? Well, we scored first out of Medicham, which flustered the suit-pampy so much, he made Princess-Necturna fire a missed Hidden Power against the Bouncing Zoroark! Heh, imagine that, bouncing..."

Action 1:
Medicham used Double Team!
Medicham rapidly created illusion clones of itself!
Other changes: Double Team 4 (Medicham)
-12 energy
Lucario-1 used Shadow Ball!
RNG Roll (CLONE) [<=2000 HIT]: 6413/10000 (NO)
But it only hit a clone!
Other changes: Double Team 3 (Medicham)
-6 energy
Lucario-2 used Bounce!
(0 Priority Evasion, -1 Priority Hit)
RNG Roll (HIT) [<=8500 HIT]: 6708/10000 (HIT)
RNG Roll (CLONE) [<=2500 HIT]: 9061/10000 (NO)
But it only hit a clone!
Other changes: Double Team 2 (Medicham)
-10.333 energy
Necturna used Rose's Whiplash!
(-2 Priority Combo, Vine Whip + Power Whip)
RNG Roll (HIT) [<=9250 HIT]: 7489/10000 (HIT)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 7489/10000 (NO)
(4+12*1.5)+3+(7.5-1.5) = 31 damage (Lucario-2)
-15.5 energy

Action 2:
Lucario-2 used Shadow Ball!
RNG Roll (CLONE) [<=3333 HIT]: 2253/10000 (HIT)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=1250 CRIT]: 6401/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=2000 EFFECT]: 171/10000 (EFFECT)
[8+(7.5-4.5)]*1.5 = 16.5 damage (Medicham)
Medicham's clones disappeared!
Other changes: Double Team 0 (Medicham)
Medicham's Special Defense fell!
Stat changes: -1 SpDef (Medicham)
-6 energy
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 6395/10000 (NO)
[13+3+3+(7.5-1.5)]*1.5 = 37.5 damage (Lucario-2)
-2 HP (Medicham)
-7 energy
Lucario-1 used Dark Pulse!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 9268/10000 (NO)
8+(6-4.5)+2 = 11.5 damage (Medicham)
Medicham is KO'ed!
-6 energy
Necturna is cooling down!
Combo cooldown (Vine Whip + Power Whip)

Action 3:
Lucario-2 used Bounce!
RNG Roll (HIT) [<=8500 HIT]: 3432/10000 (HIT)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=1250 CRIT]: 4966/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=2000 EFFECT]: 7874/10000 (NO)
[9+(6-6)]*1.5 = 13.5 damage (Necturna)
-10.333 energy
Lucario-1 used
used Shadow Ball!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 5195/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=2000 EFFECT]: 5875/10000 (NO)
[8+2+(6-7.5)]*1.5 = 12.75 damage (Necturna)
-6 energy

But it missed Lucario-2!
-5 energy

Post Action:
Lucario-2's Illusion has been broken!
Other changes: Zoroark (Lucario-2)

Post Round:
Lucario: -18 EN
Zoroark: -68.5 HP, -26.666 EN
Medicham: -28 HP, -19 EN, KO'ed
Necturna: -26.25 HP, -20.5 EN

|

HP: 74 | HP: 21
En: 56 | En: 47
Spe: 90 | Spe: 121 (+17%)
Ranks: 5/3/4/2 | Ranks: 4/1/5/2

|

HP: KO | HP: 74
En: 56 | En: 52

AOPS replaces Medicham and orders
Wanderer counters
I speak through Ben Lad's voice

Metagross@Focus Sash

Metagross: Miracle Eye (Rico) --- Hammer Arm (Rico) --- Hammer Arm (Rico)
IF your target is Protected, THEN use Hammer Arm (Auroch) and push actions back.
IF your target is in the evasive state of a damaging evasive move when you would use Hammer Arm, THEN use Hammer Arm+Hammer Arm instead.
IF your target, THEN redirect to the other foe.

Necturna: Leaf Storm (Auroch) --- Horn Leech (Auroch) --- Power Whip (Auroch)
IF your target is Protected, THEN Chill.
IF your target is in the evasive state of a damaging evasive move when you would attack, THEN use Hidden Power+Hidden Power instead.
IF Auroch is fainted, THEN use Super Fang (Rico).

<Gahk!>

Auroch!

Auroch's illusion dropped as she slammed into the ground. Looks like AOPS and the suit wised up.

<Hngh...well, that's it for that plot.>

Can you stand, Cow? Cause you look like you're about to keel over.

<Of course I can stand, Dumbass.>

Meanwhile, El and I were busy figuring out how to handle this...

Hate to say it, but I don't think she's gonna last the next round...

Yeah...but we can make them pay for it. Can you get Rico to buy her some time?

Can do!

Rico: Protect (Auroch) -> Heal Pulse (Auroch) -> Crunch (Necturna)
Auroch: Night Daze (Necturna) -> Night Daze (Necturna) -> Bounce (Necturna)

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
|

HP: 74 | HP: 21
En: 56 | En: 47

AOPSUser's team: OAXA
|

HP: 100| HP: 74
En: 100 | En: 52
Spe: 60 (-) | Spe: 70 (-)
Ranks: 5/5/3/4 | Ranks: 5/4/4/5

"So the kid panics a little when he realized that his Zoroark will faint in the match. I had to calm his nerves, but then he asked for Rico to Heal the Auroch-Zoroark so that she could take on a few more hits while dazing the Necturna. His plan didn't work out that well - his Zoroark still went down. But the good thing is, Rico is still standing after CPU-Metagross' Miraculous-hitting Hammers, and the guy in suit is impossibly sweating more as his Princess got weaker."

"Say, I could use some pick-me-up. Next round of drinks on me?"

Action 1:
Zoroark used Night Daze!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=1250 CRIT]: 6680/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=4000 EFFECT]: 7396/10000 (NO)
[9+3+(7.5-7.5)]*1.5 = 18 damage (Necturna)
-6 energy
Lucario used Protect!
(0 Priority Transfer)
Lucario protected Zoroark from incoming attacks!
-7 energy
Necturna used Chill!
Necturna regained some lost energy!
+12 energy
Metagross used Miracle Eye!
Metagross locked it's mind onto Lucario!
Other changes: Miracle Eye 6a (Lucario)
-5 energy

Action 2:
Zoroark used Night Daze!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=1250 CRIT]: 3090/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=4000 EFFECT]: 6473/10000 (NO)
[9+3+(7.5-7.5)]*1.5 = 18 damage (Necturna)
-10 energy
Lucario used Heal Pulse!
Lucario healed Zoroark's fatigue!
+20 HP (Zoroark)
-14 energy
Necturna used Horn Leech!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 3289/10000 (NO)
8+3+(7.5-1.5) = 17 damage (Zoroark) ~ +8.5 HP (Necturna)
-11 energy
Metagross used Hammer Arm!
Lucario's clones disappeared!
Other changes: Double Team 0 (Lucario)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 2817/10000 (NO)
[10+(7.5-4.5)]*1.5 = 19.5 damage (Lucario)
Metagross' Speed fell!
Stat changes: {34} -1 Speed (Metagross)
-7 energy

Action 3:
Zoroark used Bounce!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=1250 CRIT]: 8594/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=3000 EFFECT]: 7090/10000 (NO)
[9+(6-6)]*1.5 = 13.5 damage (Necturna)
-10.333 energy
Lucario used
Crunch!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 7213/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=2000 EFFECT]: 5281/10000 (NO)
[8+2+(7.5-6)]*1.5 = 17.25 damage (Necturna)
-6 energyMetagross used Hammer Arm!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 7359/10000 (NO)
Metagross' Speed fell!
Stat changes: {24} -2 Speed (Metagross)
-11 energy
Necturna used Soul Crash!
(-2 Priority Combo, Hidden Power + Hidden Power)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 8725/10000 (NO)
[(7*2.25)+2+(6-3)]*1.5 = 31.125 damage (Necturna)
Necturna is KO'ed!
-24.5 energy

Post Round:
Lucario: -39 HP, -27 EN
Zoroark: -28.125 HP, -26.333 EN, KO'ed
Metagross: -23 EN
Necturna: -66.75 HP, -23.5 EN

The Wanderer’s team: AOXO
|

HP: 35 | HP: KO
En: 29 | En: 21

|

HP: 100| HP: 7
En: 77 | En: 28
Spe: {20} 60 (-) | Spe: 70 (-)
Stats: -2 Speed | Stats: N/A

Wanderer replaces Zoroark and orders
AOPS gets even
I weave another tale

AWWWWWWW!!!

Plan backfired. Auroch got taken out and that suit's Necturna is still kicking. In hindsight, why didn't we try staying underground?

Well, too late now. Besides, we might be able to use this to our advantage...

Hey, I got an idea. Mind taking a backseat for a round or two?

Alright then.

I took out the pokeball containing my Togekiss.

Alright then...Seth! Do El a favor and avenge her Zoroark!

<Hi, Rico. Hi, Auroch. That man in the suit smells like cardboard.>

I'm sure he does.
<Don't screw this up, okay?>

Sending out Togekiss w/Scope lens.

Rico: Endure -> Bone Rush (Metagross)* -> Blaze Kick (Metagross)*

*If Metagross uses a protective/evasive move, use Earthquake

Sethim: Heat Wave -> Flamethrower (Metagross)* -> Thunder Wave (Metagross)**
*If Necturna uses a protective/evasive move A1, use Heat Wave
**If Metagross uses a protective/evasive move, use Reflect

Necturna: Protect (self) --- Chill --- Pain Split (Sethim)

Metagross: Hammer Arm (Rico) --- Meteor Mash (Sethim) --- Meteor Mash+Bullet Punch (Sethim)

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
The Wanderer’s team: AAXO
|

HP: 35 | HP:100
En: 29 | En: 100
Spe: 90 | Spe: 80
Ranks: 5/3/4/2 | Ranks: 1/4/5/4

|

HP: 100 | HP: 7
En: 77 | En: 28

"So while the kid tend to his fox's wounds, I temporarily had the battle on my own. AOPS' CPU-Metagross is pretty strong, but by this point the suit's Necturna is too exhausted to move, so Seth- that's my adorable Togekiss- just used Heat Wave and then Rico braces himself for a heavy trade of barrages against the superbrain Meteor. What surprise him, though, is that CPU-Metagross actually ignored his challenge and went straight to Mash his brother Seth- wait what? Oh, their mother is a ditto. That's why. Cute huh, a Lucario with a Togekiss for a baby brother?"

"So Seth Flamed him a littled, but that didn't work out quite well. Then Seth had a really crazy moment, and he decided to short-circuit CPU-Metagross instead. Didn't work out, but the sparks flying off the metal body means CPU-Metagross will have a harder time trying to move now."

Action 1:
Lucario used Endure!
Lucario braced itself against the incoming onslaught!
-15 energy
Togekiss used Heat Wave!
RNG Roll (HIT) [<=9000 HIT]: 3907/10000 (HIT)
RNG Roll (HIT) [<=9000 HIT]: 3489/10000 (HIT)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=2500 CRIT]: 7286/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=2500 CRIT]: 7300/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=2000 EFFECT]: 4311/10000 (NO)
[(10*0.75)-2+(7.5-6)]*1.5 = 10.5 damage (Metagross)
[(10*0.75)+(7.5-7.5)]*1.5 = 11.25 damage (Necturna)
Necturna is KO'ed!
-7 energy
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 1407/10000 (NO)
Metagross' Speed fell!
Stat changes: {18} -3 Speed (Metagross)
-15 energy

Action 2:
Lucario used Bone Rush!
RNG Roll (HIT) [<=9000 HIT]: 3907/10000 (HIT)
RNG Roll (MULTI-HIT) [1-2 TWO; 2-4 THREE ; 5 FOUR ; 6 FIVE]: 6 (FIVE)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 2679/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 6748/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 4324/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 3626/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 861/10000 (NO)
[(3*5)+2-2+(7.5-7.5)]*1.5 = 22.5 damage (Metagross)
-7 energy
Togekiss used Flamethrower!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=2500 CRIT]: 6891/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=2000 EFFECT]: 6375/10000 (NO)
[10-2+(7.5-6)]*1.5 = 14.25 damage (Metagross)
-7 energy
Metagross used Meteor Mash!
RNG Roll (HIT) [<=8500 HIT]: 4782/10000 (HIT)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 3809/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=2000 EFFECT]: 5700/10000 (NO)
10+3+(7.5-6) = 14.5 damage (Togekiss)
-6 energy

Action 3:
Metagross used Mach Meteorite!
(+1 Priority Combo, Meteor Mash + Bullet Punch)
RNG Roll (HIT) [<=9250 HIT]: 4889/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 9726/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=3000 EFFECT]: 6118/10000 (NO)
(10+2)+3+(7.5-6) = 16.5 damage (Togekiss)
-21.5 energy
Lucario used Blaze Kick
!
RNG Roll (HIT) [<=9000 HIT]: 7117/10000 (HIT)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=1250 CRIT]: 8116/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=3000 EFFECT]: 1279/10000 (NO)
[9+2-2+(7.5-7.5)]*1.5 = 13.5 damage (Metagross)
-7 energy ~ -6 energy
Togekiss used Thunder Wave!
Metagross is paralysed!
Status changes: PAR 25% (Metagross)
-7 energy

Post Action:
Status changes: PAR 20% (Metagross)

Post Round:
Lucario: -19.5 HP, -28 EN
Togekiss: -31 HP, -21 EN
Metagross: -60.75 HP, -42.5 EN
Necturna: -11.25 HP, KO'ed

|

HP: 15 | HP: 69
En: 1 | En: 79

AOPSUser's team: OXXA
X
|

HP: 39 | HP: KO
En: 34 | En: 28

AOPS equips Cyclohm and orders
Wanderer monologues Ben Lad
I dialogue Ben Lad

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
Necturna used Hidden Power + Hidden Power combo on A3 the round before. It didn't get to cooldown before being KO'ed.

...right.

Cyclohm@Expert Belt

Cyclohm: Flamethrower (Rico)*3
IF Rico is under the effects of a Protective/Evasive move, THEN use Thunderbolt (Sethim).
IF Rico is fainted when you would attack him, THEN use Thunderbolt (Sethim).
IF Sethim is in the evasive state of Fly when you would attack him, THEN use Thunder (Sethim).

Metagross: Cooldown --- Hammer Arm (Rico) --- Hammer Arm (Rico)
IF Rico is under the effects of a Protective/Evasive move, THEN use Meteor Mash (Sethim).
IF Rico is fainted when you would attack him, THEN use Meteor Mash (Sethim).
IF Sethim is in the evasive state of Fly when you would attack him, THEN Chill.

Hngghk...was that...supposed to hurt?

Rico had taken a bit of a beating, but he could still stand. El had her other poke ball at the ready, but...

Hang on a sec...

You got another plan?

Yeah...Rico's definitely going down this round...but they're gonna pay for it.

Rico: Chill -> Dig (Metagross) -> Vacuum wave (Metagross)

Sethim: Follow Me -> Flamethrower (Metagross) -> Thunder Wave (Cyclohm)

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
So I found out that I missed out on a lot of stuff, such as Metagross' Speed drops and Lucario's Miracle Eye... Adding them in, sorry. Also, it appears that Electric typing resists paralysis by electrcity - see the DAT description.

|

HP: 15 | HP: 69
En: 1 | En: 79
Other: Miracle Eye 1a | Other: N/A​

X
|

HP: 39 | HP: 110
En: 34 | En: 100
Spe: {18} 60 (-) | Spe: 80
Ranks: 5/5/3/4 | Ranks: 1/4/5/3
Stats: -3 Speed | Stats: N/A
Other: N/A | Other: N/A​

"Deciding to worry about that overpowered cloud dragon later, the boy came up with an ingenious idea to draw fire by getting AOPS' duo to Follow Sethim-Togekiss while Rico-Lucario goes in for the last Wave of hits that brings down CPU-Metagross with it."

"But man, AOPS is good. Down to his last - the suit guy had to be escorted out by the security - he's still calm and collected. And his confidence is well-placed too. Because my kiddo partner there turned to release one of the cutest Mollux I've ever seen. Look at this photograph. I'm right, aren't I?"

RNG Roll (SPEED-TIE) [1 TOGEKISS ; 2 CYCLOHM]: 1, 2, 2 (TOGEKISS, CYCLOHM, CYCLOHM)

Action 1:
Togekiss used Follow Me!
(+3 Priority)
Togekiss made itself a target for attacks!
-8 energy
Lucario used Chill!
Lucario regained some spent energy!
+12 energy
Cyclohm used Flamethrower!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 5236/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=1000 EFFECT]: 5630/10000 (NO)
10+(7.5-6) = 11.5 damage (Togekiss)
-7 energy
Metagross is cooling down!
Combo cooldown (Meteor Mash + Bullet Punch)

Post Action:
Other changes: Miracle Eye 0a (Lucario)

Action 2:
Lucario used Dig!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 8140/10000 (NO)
[8+2+(7.5-7.5)]*1.5 = 15 damage (Metagross)
-10 energy
Cyclohm used Flamethrower!
But it missed Lucario!
-11 energy
Togekiss used Flamethrower!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=2500 CRIT]: 9547/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=2000 EFFECT]: 3011/10000 (NO)
[10+(7.5-6)]*1.5 = 17.25 damage (Metagross)
-7 energy
RNG Roll (PAR) [<=2000 PAR]: 4314/10000 (NO)But it missed Lucario!
-6 energy

Action 3:
Lucario used Vacuum Wave!
(+1 Priority)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 1195/10000 (NO)
4+3+(6-6) = 7 damage (Metagross)
Metagross is KO'ed!
-3 energy
Lucario fainted due to exhaustion!
Cyclohm used Thunderbolt!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 5903/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=1000 EFFECT]: 5622/10000 (NO)
[10+3+2+(7.5-6)]*1.5 = 24.75 damage (Togekiss)
-6 energy
Togekiss used Thunder Wave!
RNG Roll (EFFECT) [<=5000 EFFECT]: 3552/10000 (EFFECT)
Cyclohm is paralysed!
Status changes: PAR 25% (Cyclohm)
-7 energy

Post Action:
Status changes: PAR 20% (Cyclohm)

Post Round:
Lucario: -1 EN, KO'ed
Togekiss: -36.25 HP, -22 EN
Metagross: -39.25 HP, -6 EN, KO'ed
Cyclohm: -24 EN

The Wanderer’s team: XAXO
|

HP: 15 | HP: 33
En: KO | En: 57

X
|

HP: KO | HP: 110
En: 28 | En: 76
Spe: {18} 60 (-) | Spe: 80
Ranks: 5/5/3/4 | Ranks: 1/4/5/3
Stats: -3 Speed | Stats: N/A

Lad equips Mollux and orders
AOPS counters
I reff

This fight is a sham! I'll sue!

HELLO. I AM A ROBOT. OF COURSE YOU WILL, MEATBAG.

And then Robo-ref dragged the suit out with him, screaming and ranting all the way. Felt bad for AOPS, having to put up with a douchebag like him.

That said, he was looking pretty confident - and for good reason, because El and I are going up against a Cyclohm now, and Rico...

Hnghk...sorry Boss, I gotta pull out.

That last one put Rico out of commission.

You did well, bud. Leave the rest to Seth and...uh...

Harya! Let's finish him off!

El sent out her last mon - a Mollux. Supposedly she caught it during her time in France.

...And the Mollux.

<Hello there. Do you know what kind of sound the color yellow makes?>

<SYMPATHY IS FOR THE WEAK!>

<And also for fish.>

<YES>

Seth and Harya kept yammering on...looks like they get along, unlike Rico and Auroch...who, by the way, were staring dumbfoundedly at them.

You got any idea what she's saying?
<Oh God, there's two of him...>

Harya will be holding an everstone.

Harya: Heal Pulse (Sethim) -> Acid Spray (Cyclohm)* -> Confuse Ray (Cyclohm)*
*If Cyclohm uses a protective/evasive move, use Aqua Ring, but only once

Sethim: Safeguard -> Roost -> Hidden Power (Cyclohm)*
*If Cyclohm uses a protective/evasive move, use Light Screen, but only once

Discharge+Thundershock --- Cooldown --- Thunderbolt+Thundershock (Sethim)
IF fully paralyzed, THEN swear loudly, repeat your previous turn's action, and push actions back.

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
The Wanderer’s team: XAXA
|

HP: 100 | HP: 33
En: 100 | En: 57
Spe: 76 | Spe: 80
Ranks: 1/4/5{6}/4 | Ranks: 1/4/5/4

AOPSUser's team: XXXA

HP: 110
En: 76
Ranks: 1/4/5/3
Stats: N/A
Other: N/A​

"Oh, where did AOPS and your friend go? Uh, looks like you'll need a ride home. I'll call you a cab. Let's get out to the streets for some fresh air, shall we?"

"So, despite going 2 against 1, we're still pretty shaky that we're able overcome it - especially for Sethim-Togekiss. So the kiddo ordered a Heal Pulse from his Harya-Mollux while he Roosted. And it turns out the 3 heads often bicker amongst themselves, so when one was blinded by Harya-Mollux's Acid Spray, the heads started snapping at each other in confusion, putting AOPS at a moment of weakness against Sethim-Togekiss' Hidden Power. It definitely looks like we're in a good position, until..."

Action 1:
Togekiss used Safeguard!
Togekiss and Mollux are protected from status effects!
Other changes: Safeguard 4r (Togekiss, Mollux)
-9 energy
Mollux used Heal Pulse!
Mollux healed some of Togekiss' vitality!
+20 HP (Togekiss)
-14 energy
Cyclohm used Amped Discharge!
RNG Roll (PAR) [<=2000 PAR]: 4161/10000 (NO)
(-2 Priority Combo, Discharge + Thundershock)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 5838/10000 (NO)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 1536/10000 (NO)
(16*0.75)+3+(7.5-6) = 16.5 damage (Mollux)
[(16*0.75)+3+2+(7.5-6)]*1.5 = 27.75 damage (Togekiss)
-12.5 energy

Action 2:
Togekiss used Roost!
Togekiss landed to recuperate!
+20 HP (Togekiss)
-11 energy
Mollux used Acid Spray!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 1364/10000 (NO)
4+3+(8.5-4.5) = 11 damage (Cyclohm)
Cyclohm's Special Defense dropped harshly!
Status changes: -2 SpDef (Cyclohm)
-4 energy
Cyclohm is cooling down!
Combo cooldown (Discharge + Thundershock)

Action 3:
Togekiss used Hidden Power!
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=2500 CRIT]: 5320/10000 (NO)
[7+(7.5-4.5)]*1.5+2*2 = 19 damage (Cyclohm)
-5 energy
Mollux used Confuse Ray!
Cyclohm is confused!
RNG Roll (CONFUSION) [1 SLIGHT ; 2 SEVERE ; 3 INTENSE]: 2 (SEVERE)
Status changes: Confused 3a (Cyclohm)
-5 energy
Cyclohm hit itself in confusion!
RNG Roll (SELF-HIT) [<=5000 SELF-HIT]: 4939/10000 (SELF-HIT)
RNG Roll (CRIT) [<=625 CRIT]: 6443/10000 (NO)
4+(1.5-6) = 0 damage (Cyclohm)
Status changes: Confused 2a (Cyclohm)
-3 energy

Post Action:
Status changes: PAR 15%, Confused 1a (Cyclohm)
Stat changes: -1 SpDef (Cyclohm)
Other changes: Safeguard 3r (Togekiss, Mollux)

Post Round:
Mollux: -16.5 HP, -23 EN
Togekiss: +12.25 HP, -25 EN
Cyclohm: -30 HP, -15.5 EN

The Wanderer’s team: XAXA
|

HP: 83 | HP: 55
En: 77 | En: 32
Spe: 76 | Spe: 80
Ranks: 1/4/5{6}/4 | Ranks: 1/4/5/4
Other: Safeguard 3r | Other: Safeguard 3r

AOPSUser's team: XXXA

HP: 80
En: 60
Ranks: 1/4/5/3
Stats: -1 SpDef
Other: N/A​

AOPS orders
Wanderer counters
I keep up the dialogue as the cab drives towards the girl's apartment

Well, so far so good...but can we keep it up?

Depends on how long you can keep that Togekiss alive.

<You put the lime in the coconut->

<AND SHAKE IT ALL UP>

Harya: Protect (Sethim) -> Acid Spray -> Protect (Sethim)

Sethim: Hidden Power (Cyclohm) -> Chill -> Yawn (Cyclohm)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)