Apprentice Program Signups: Monotype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assigned to: Eien

Username: Splashbrutha
PO/PS! Username: Splashbrutha
Your timezone: GMT-6
Usual Hours of Availability: weekdays evenings and weekends all day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Ladder player back in the day doing well on the XY OU ladder. Quit the game for 2-3 years. Got back into mons and Joined smogon early 2018 to take the game serious. Want to make the jump to being elite at the game.

Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord.

Do you understand how the blacklist works? Yes

DYA

not a weeb
is a Community Contributor
Assigned to: Perish Song

Username: DeadYouAre
PO/PS! Username: itsDYA
Your timezone: GMT+1
Usual Hours of Availability: almost any day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started playing Pokemon in February of this year, I didn't take serius the competitive till 2 months ago when I entered a to the apprentice program of Monotype, there I learned building and most part of the meta. Now I want to be able to put in work what I learned because I'm still a little bad at this.

Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord.

Do you understand how the blacklist works? Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

HiZo

我が為に苦しめ。我が為に狂い泣け。我が為に死ね。
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Assigned to: Ridley

Username: Forrce
PO/PS! Username: pokemondeadchannel
Your timezone: GMT -4
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekday Evenings (mostly around 6pm or later) or Weekend Afternoons.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I was playing monotype pretty enthusiastically for around 6 months, and was doing decently on the ladder. However, due to being busy with school and coding super staff bros. on PS, that took almost all of my motivation regarding playing competitively and I got rusty because of it. I would like to able to relearn how to make good plays as well as relearn the meta.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord only
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)