Sign-Up Apprentice Program Signups: Monotype

Status
Not open for further replies.
assigned to maroon

Username: Caspell
PO/PS! Username: Caspell
Your timezone: GMT (-4:00)
Usual Hours of Availability: Everyday: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I am really a little rookie and I only play for fun, with my favorite monotypes (fight and electric) reaching top 100 in the ladder, I would like to improve my mechanics when making certain plays and being able to properly use my monotypes, in addition to be able to improve my pool of monotypes by integrating the sinister and fairy type. (Oh, and learn how to build a team correctly)
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Only Discord
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: DeadYouAre
PO/PS Username: DeadYouAre/ItsDYA
Your Timezone: GMT +1
Usual hours of availabity: Everyday from 10 am to 4 pm and 7 pm to 11 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I have played Pokemon more competitive like 6 months ago, im still a little bad playing. I have played Ubers and OU and now I want to learn about Monotype. I have a little bit of experience in Monotype becouse I had one friend that was top 1 many times in Monotype Ladder.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype: Discord
Do you understand how blacklist works: Yes

assigned to Harpp

Username: Mateeus_1
PO/PS! Username: Mateeus_1 / Mateeus
Your timezone: GMT -3 (EDT)
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays 9 - 11 PM, Weekends mostly free
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Well, I've signed on this program before, so most of my history is registered there. Since then, I've been playing in a better level, reaching decently far in Monotype tournaments / having a cool score in team based ones, but I feel I have much to improve still, especially on the teambuilding part - I want to jump from decent or average to, well, skilled, and that's why I'm signing up again.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: yup. Mateeus#7072 (Discord)
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: ye

assigned to Chaitanya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)