Sign-Up Apprentice Program Signups: SS Monotype

zio

everything is funny in retrospect
is a Pre-Contributor
Assigned to LuckyPiper

Username: zio
PS! Username: zioziotrip
Your timezone: -4 (maybe -5? hell if ik how daylight savings work)
Usual Hours of Availability: anything past like 12pm-1pm on weekdays and while weekends are erratic I'll be sure to keep by tutor updated on that front, should usually be available that being said
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Played a lot of PU and OU in ORAS around 2016, however, come SM I trailed off in activity as I wasn't really enjoying the tiers. With hints of activity in between, I came back in late 2019 and started making posts in 1v1. Soon, I found myself playing for 1v1PL and doing QC/VR for the tier. I've entered a shit ton of random tours notably the Mono OM Cup where I played AAA going 4-2 and I've decided to try my hand at mono as it seems like an interesting and fun MU based tier.
Are you able to use Discord?: stoplights at night#4846
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: y

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: tMoi
PS! Username: tMoi
Your timezone: GMT -4
Usual Hours of Availability: from 8-11pm weekdays, and 3-6pm on weekend.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing for a couple of years now, mostly casual randoms and sm ou games. This year I became interested in Monotype and I've liked it so far, but I feel like I need some help to make better teams,
Are you able to use Discord?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Assigned to Harpp

Username:i am bu
PS! Username:i am bu
Your timezone: gmt -7
Usual Hours of Availability: i work 4 am to 1 pm my time im off friday sarurday tho other then that im free.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): i started mons early 2016 on a side server through the years ive mainly played monotype done some seasonals and blts havent been good at all gen 8 tho and i was never that good tho so id like to imrove.

LightScreener

formerly Luisin
is a Tiering Contributor
Assigned to Harpp

Username: Luisin.
PS! Username: luisin.
Your timezone: GMT-8.
Usual Hours of Availability: any day after my 4pm (except weekend, that days im free all day).
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): hm, I started playing competitive in 2018, my main tier is VGC aka doubles, I started playing VGC in 2019, for 2020 I qualified for the worlds but it was suspended due to the covid :^)
Well, I think I play singles "decently" and I would like to learn another tier (i dont like doubles anymore xd) and I feel that monotype is the ideal

Assigned to Maple

Username: TheDragonMaster
PS! Username:Advt
Your timezone:GMT + 5:30
Usual Hours of Availability: frm 12 pm to 4 pm and frm 8pm to 11pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: I got into competitive years ago, but it's only recently that I've gone really into it. I play many tiers, including ou, ubers, ag , sometimes VGC, monotype and some oms. I've never been that good outside of AG and would like to improve. Mostly I feel it's dumb mistakes that cost me and would certainly like to improve on that front.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Username: Dmbros
Ps! Username: Dmbros
Your timezone: gmt+4
Usual hours of Availability : Active on Weekdays more than weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing the monotype tier for about 1yr now , I play it a lot these days and have also had a lots of experience(still having) in the leagues of the ps side server (dawn) and i have participated in many seasonal events off monotype , though i havent gone all the way to the top i still try new things and strats
Are you able to use either Discord?: Yes

Last edited:
Username: Pajamazz
PS! Username: Pajamaz
Your timezone:GMT -8 (PST)
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays after 6pm, weekends anytime past noon
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: I started playing PS when I was 13 back in 2015 and spent a lot of time with side server leagues, but I only really started getting into the tournament scene about a year or so ago. I feel like I'm at a level where I'm comparatively better than most of my peers in these leagues but I still have more room to grow in becoming a known and consistent tournament player. Having mentors such as LuckyPiper, Taide, and Crashy has helped me tons along the way, so I'd like to continue my growth as a competitor in this community.

Username: Aadhikesh
PS! Username: FrostieNana
Your Timezone: GMT +5:30
Usual hours of availablity: All day except Saturdays
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 Sentences): I started playing a year ago and I mostly play random battle. But I lose Most of them and now I am into Monotype and I am finding it pretty hard.
Are you able to use either Discord?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works: Yes

Username: eblurb
PS! Username: eblurb
Your timezone: GMT+1
Usual Hours of Availability: preferably weekdays, pretty much any time except around 2-3
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: i'm new to 6v6 and just join random seasonals for fun. i don't know how to build and only get passed teams from some friends. i mainly play 1v1 and have had some success there but i am hoping to l2p in some other tiers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)