Sign-Up Apprentice Program Signups: SS Monotype

Username: implaser
PS! Username: implaser01
Your timezone: +5:30 for now. Will be British time in 2 weeks.
Usual Hours of Availability: will be free all day for the next two weeks, will be free on weekends after
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): used to play a lot of OU and monotype from 2016 to 2018. not played competitively since then. got upto 1500 in OU ladder and got upto top 10 with several typesin monotype using a fairy team. i also plaayed some tournaments here and there and didn't place well as I just joined them for funs sake. challenging myself to reach top 50 of ladder after hiatus
Are you able to use Discord?:Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:Yes

Last edited:
Username: Bouki
PS! Username: Bouki
Your timezone: Gmt+2 france
Usual Hours of Availability: it depends , i have one week with a lot avaibility near all days , and other week with only the evening free. work suck :/
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Main Lc since a lot of years , i'm used to build a lot.
I would be serious because the goal of this tutoring for me is to participate in the next smogon competitions in monotype
Are you able to use Discord?:Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:Yes

Username: Lerisingr
PS! Username: LaitRiz
Your timezone: Gmt+2 France
Usual Hours of Availability:
Every end of afternoon/evening can be an spot were I'm available
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
Been playing a lot of competitive since gen , mostly in Uber where I stacked at high elo for a long time during this generation ( R.I.P Primo-Groudon), I've never realy played any other tier tryharding this much, some UU here and there but nothing. In gen 8 I've been trying a lot more to get good at monotype and I've been peaking at 14XX but I'm too inconsistant in my performances in this tier for now, so I just wanna get better.
Are you able to use Discord?:
Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)