Sign-Up Apprentice Program Signups: SS OU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assigned to: devin

Username:SpookyZ
PO/PS: Spookyz
Time zone: gmt+4
Usual Hours of Availibity:Everyday but on week days not open 8am-4pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
Managed to get 1900 in my first week of playing mons. Got 7th place on the oras ladder and want to get better at ss ou
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Harpp

No rain, no flowers.
is a Tutoris a Social Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Assigned to ThelordofbadRNG

Username: Harpp
PS! Username: Harpp
Your timezone: GMT +5:30
Usual Hours of Availability: 1 pm est to 3 pm est almost everyday. More free on weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing competitive Pokemon for more than 2 years now, with mainly focusing on Monotype where I have done decent in tours having won couple seasonals with decent showing in MPL. I am looking to expand my knowledge as a player and participate in other tier like ou where I can test myself even more.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: Omega X7
PS! Username: Omega X7
Your timezone: GMT +5:30
Usual Hours of Availability: Afternoons everyday
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I heve played for 1 month on alt accts.Just a beginner,will need all the help i can get,have a basic idea of competitive pokemon.i have hit 1700 with a weather team on gen 7 ou,also i have a basic idea of how smogon works

Last edited:
Username: ReadTheMango
PS! Username: ReadTheMango
Time zone: GMT+11 (Shifting on daylight savings to GMT+10)
Usual Hours of Availability: 7pm-9pm Weekdays, 10am-10pm on Saturdays, 10am-8pm Sundays
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I've been playing OU competitively since the beginning of XY. I've always hovered around 1500, peaking at 1650 in ORAS. I want to improve upon my fundamental play (both building and battling) to really compete in tournaments, and climb to high ladder consistently (1800+).

Last edited:
Username: yugon.exe
PS! Username: yugon.exe
Your timezone: AEST (GMT+11 and on daylight savings GMT+10)
Usual Hours of Availability: 7:30-9:30PM Weekdays (Holidays atm though so basically all day), 5pm-11pm on Saturday and Sunday (Holidays atm though so basically all day)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing competitive in ORAS. I was never really that good and hovered around like 1400 because I used to meme around. When SM ladder dropped I got to 1600 which I thought was good at the time. Same with SS pre home. I disliked my account due to the ELO and GXE of some of most of my formats thinking I was capable of more so I made this account and I've peaked 1800 in both Isle of Armor and Crown Tundra SSOU, peaked Top 20 in Nat Dex Ladder, 1800, and I now help rate teams for Nat Dex. Lately I've been wanting to get into more tournament play and I feel like my play style is very flawed for things that aren't balance, rain or BO, and even then, I make very questionable plays and would like to get better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)