Sign-Up Apprentice Program Signups: SS OU

Username: crystal lynn
PS! Username: crystal lynn
Your timezone: gmt+8
Usual Hours of Availability: 8pm sgt onwards everyday
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):uhh, i used to be an ok (imo at least) ou player sm ou. i havnt played since the last sm olt, which was 2 years ago now i think? and id be interested to play again if i had a coach o.o my peak during that olt was a 54-6 in 60 games at abt 2k elo with 90% gxe. never played in tournaments before.
Are you able to use Discord?: ya
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
ya

Username: M24
PS! Username: malcolm24
Your timezone: EDT / gmt-4
Usual Hours of Availability: 4-10 from monday-friday, 10am - 10pm on weekends.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):

1v1 was my main metagame during essentially all of USUM's lifespan, played for a few months once swsh came out, but became disinterested in the new metagame. Played in multiple tournaments for that specific format as well.
As for OU experience, I've been playing for a few months, usually gravitating around 1500's, and most appreciate balance playstyles, I've been loving the most recent metagame and all the new trends it's brought up.
As for less pertinent experience, I've also been dabbling in draft leagues for the better part of a two years.
Are you able to use Discord?:
Yes
Yes

Username: Expulso
PS! Username: Expulso
Your timezone: EDT / gmt-4
Usual Hours of Availability: 11am - midnight my time, obviously not the whole time lmao but except for classes if we schedule a window of time within that i can usually plan to make it
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I mostly play lower tiers, I played RU and helped build NU for the last smogon snake draft. before that, i played lc and ru from like 2013-2015 (i was bad lol) then quit and came back at the end of 2019. i'm (also) interested in ou now, i have plenty of ideas for cores or mons that look cool but don't know the meta quite well enough to fill them out perfectly. i'd love to learn it to the point where i can consistently build teams that work well & do well in this Smogon Tour.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes - Expulso#7025
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

(someone please lmk if i cant sign up with an infraction -- it goes away in 1-2 weeks)

assigned to StepC

Username: Ahmad Alfatih
PO/PS! Username: Ahmad Alfatih
Your timezone: GMT-3
Usual Hours of Availability: fairly busy on weekdays but weekends are fine
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): started playing around xy , i really like the ss ou metagame rn. i also played a fair amount of ou in sm as well.
Are you able to use either Discord?: ye
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: ye

I prefer someone that speaks Spanish cause my English isnot good, but we can figure things out

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: Cath
PS! Username: CalamityCath
Your timezone: EST (UTC - 5)
Usual Hours of Availability: 1pm to 10pm on weekdays and all day on weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I picked up the game in like May 2020. I've been like 1500s on ladder for whatever tier i play since Crown Tundra came out. I've only played in one tour and got 2-0ed r1.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yeah @cath#4461 is my discord
Do you understand how the blacklist works yeah

Username: euFeatured
PS! Username: eu featured
Your timezone: gmt+2
Usual Hours of Availability: depends on days. usually between 2pm to 8pm gmt+2.
Well, I havent really played sw/sh ou with own built teams, just samples or teams from sm ou with minor changes ofc. I tested many teams in ss ou, but i never got higher than ~1450 on ladder. I started playing OU in 2018 (USUM), but i also didnt came high at ladder. I participated at some ss+oldgens ou tours, but my best result was the 3rd round.
Yep, じゅん#7477 is my tag
yes

Username: DeepBlueC
PS! Username: DeepBlueC
Your timezone: EDT (GMT-4)
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekends (1 PM to 5 PM EDT), Weekdays (2 PM to 5 PM EDT) but I can be flexible
I've mostly just played Old Gens, so I'm lacking in experience when it comes to preview gens. The tier I've played the most is DPP OU and I started playing it on the ladder and then making my way up to team tournaments. My weaker areas in competitive pokemon is the understanding of a gen + building for it, so that's what I want to strengthen.
Yes
Yes

assigned to StepC

Username: AtraX Madara
PS! Username: AtraX Madara
Your timezone: GMT+1
Generation: SS OU
Usual Hours of Availability: From my 1/4pm to my 12pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I play at Showdown from almost 3 years,i ve played more tiers and i ve a pretty good knowledge of pokemon. I usually play by pivotting and switching many times to gain momentum.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes (Madara#6901)
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

Username: Hulk
PS! Username: Hulk831
Your timezone: CET
Usual Hours of Availability: Any (if there is a clear schedule i can adjust my agenda)

I've played Pokemon Revolution for a while now, I wanted to look for some challenge cause it seemed boring to only play with 500 people around. Some more serious things.
Moha#9485

Mihowk

It's a chill from the Pacific rim.
is a Social Media Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
Username: Mihowk
PS! Username: Mihowk
Your timezone: GMT+2
Usual Hours of Availability: everyday except Sunday, preferably in the evening.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing competitively in 2015, but only in 2020 I started to be active on Smogon. I have always played OU, so I would like to improve in this tier. I'm not very good as a player but I think I know enough about the SS OU meta.
Are you able to use Discord?: Sure, Mihowk#2544
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

Username: Jomatoes
PS! Username: Jomatoes
Your timezone: GMT -7
Usual Hours of Availability: After 4pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started out playing vgc, have top cut some major tours including x9 and r/vgc. I want to learn ou because the current vgc format is dog. I've reached 1500 on the ladder in less than a week, and am motivated to get top ladder and participate in Tours and Suspect Tests
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes Jomatoes#6969

Username: Derpelo
PS! Username:Derpelo
Your Timezone: GMT -4
Usual Hours of Availability:Usually everyday minus Thursday, from 4-12
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: I'm pretty new to this, starting actually playing competively in gen 2 (2017-2018ish) which I sucked at. I've been recently starting playing ssou, and I'm just trying to get better ig, and that's sorta all the useful info, with the exception of me being fairly good at 1v1
Are you able to use Discord?:Yes, indeed I do.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:Yes

Username: Jhonx
PO/PS: EG Jhonx
Time zone: gmt-4
Usual Hours of Availibity: Anytime
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Want to learn current gen, i've dabbled with lower tiers now it's time to attack the big fish. I know the basics of Pokemon, double switching, scouting etc. I am a quick learner, also I want intensive lessons because I want to be ready for WCOP.

Username: JoJonaseh
PS! Username: JoJonaseh
Your timezone: cest (gmt+2 and daylight saving is dumb)
Usual Hours of Availability: weekends and week days after 4 pm generally.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): so I dabled with competitive a few years go and have played on and off until like 9 months ago when I really started playing seriously. I then got into vgc for a while until early this year when I got back into singles. I have experience with teambuilding and playing multiple tiers (tho im notn up to date on a lot of metas) but im not the best if even good. So now im here hoping I can get help with getting seriously good.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: i do

Assigned to: ausma

Username: Codename Magnum
PS! Username: Codename Magnum
Your timezone: AWST (+8)
Usual Hours of Availability:
normally 8-1am everyday, with weekends being much more flexible for time periods though i will have to put time aside for school work.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I play Underused quite a lot, having spent the roughly 3 months in the community. I'm a decent player and teambuilder, but i think my skills can be honed with the tutoring program. I've been meaning to dip my toes into OU for a while now and i think now is the perfect time to start!
Are you able to use Discord?: yes! Magnum#5270
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yep!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)