Sign-Up Apprentice Program Signups: SS UU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Enzonana
PS! Username: Enzonana
Your timezone: gmt -3
Usual Hours of Availability: after my 12 am to 12 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon:
I started playing in 2013 with pokemon XY, I had a couple of years of inactivity but that hardly matters anymore because now I'm very into pokemon, although not in CG and I would like to start playing this generation with UU because it seems to me that it is one of the most attractive tiers ever, although not the one I played the most because it was difficult for me to understand certain things before (when I was younger)
Are you able to use Discord?:
y
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
y

Username: Ron...5
PO/PS! Username: Ron 50
Your timezone: +5.5
Usual Hours of Availability: 9 pm to 10 30 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):I have been playing since a long time maybe 2 years or more but I never got a good chance to talk about team building so been playing rands and with other player's teams
Though I have been doing quite well in tours with samples and other teams
Are you able to use either Discord?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Username: ara
PS! Username: ara
Your timezone: gmt-6
Usual Hours of Availability: weekdays from 4-11pm and weekends 1-11pm, i wont be on ps the entire time those times but if the tutor wants to session i wont have any problem hopping on whenever, i am also flexible so if a tutor wants to do something at a different time than regular it wont be a problem to fit it in.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): i have been in and out of the pokemon showdown community for about 5 years, i mainly started in monotype and it is the tier ive invested most of my time into, i would occasionally join tours of any tier no matter old gens or current gen i always tried, but i lacked key knowledge in metagames and lacked alot of fundamentals. ive gained a spike in terms of success in games recently, but i always wanted to branch out into different tiers, laddering on different ones occasionally with sample teams but never got far in any, ive taken an interest into ubers quite recently and i feel like my knowledge of the game has increased by playing the tier, while uu and ubers are completely different ive learned and mastered the fundamentals alot more by doing so and i was hoping to expand my knowledge of uu more through this
Are you able to use Discord?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)