Sign-Up Apprentice Program Signups: SUMO PU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Toy Time King
PO/PS! Username: Toy Time King
Your timezone: GMT + 0
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays anytime after 16:00 my timezone to about 23:30 my timezone. Pretty much don't do anything on weekends. Wake up at like 10:00 and just relax.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Err started showdown around 2015, played RU for that time until after SM RU beta, moved down to NU then stuck to PU since mid 2017.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

assigned to Drud

Last edited by a moderator:
assigned to Sam I Yam

Username: PhantomHurious
PO/PS! Username: PhantomHurious
Your timezone: GMT + 0
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays: around 5:30-8:00, Weekends: most times after 12 up to like 1am.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been playing PU since around Pyroar+Kingler meta and understand the current meta. I'm not that great at teambuilding and making plays. Only play PU mainly and have ~350 games on PU ladder
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

(sam i yam agreed to tutor me)

Kiyo

Haikyuu is my favorite anime.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
assigned to Sam I Yam

Username: Kiyo
PO/PS! Username: Kiyo
Your timezone: GMT-8
Usual Hours of Availability: 8am-1pm, 8pm-10pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): No thank you.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

I would like to be tutored by Sam I Potato

assigned to Akir

Username: j0gurt
PO/PS! Username: j0gurt
Your timezone: GMT-4
Usual Hours of Availability: 2:00-6:00 on weekends, Can’t do weekdays this week but can do so afterward around 7:00
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started PU a little over a year ago. I wish to go from a mid to high/top level player. I have participated in several PU tours.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: I am able to use Discord
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)