Apprentice Program Signups: SUMO RU

Status
Not open for further replies.
assigned to roman

I can do american afternoon
in +2
7PM / 2 AM after schools finishes at 20th June, my data is already in the post, idk if it works

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: buck.20.two
PO/PS! Username: buck20two
Your timezone:GMT -7 hours
Usual Hours of Availability: weekdays after 7pm or 8pm, sometimes weekends depending
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I started playing ratings battles in SM and loved it, I just recently found Smogon and want to learn the game and tiers better. I have been using a suggested team in UU and doing ok but I can only climb the ladder so far till I start to fall. I really enjoy the lower teams because I like more obscure(rarely used :D) Pokemon which is why I am applying here.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: discord
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

assigned to roman

assigned to roman

Username: Coach Paddy
PO/PS! Username: Coach Paddy
Your timezone:GMT/EST (Will be travelling across to America a lot)
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays anytime past 9pm usually and on weekends anytime past 8pm usually
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing singles about 5 months ago but I feel as though I am not getting anywhere with my progress like I’ve hit a wall and I’d like to play Ru because I think it could be a cool tier to play long term
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord but sadly I don’t have a mike meaning I’m only about to Pm, sorry if this is a problem
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Username: Cephlin
PO/PS! Username: CephReturns
Your timezone:
GMT +1 hour
Usual Hours of Availability: everyday from 12pm to 12am except Tuesdays
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I started playing ratings battles in XY and loved it, I've been lurking on smogon for a while and want to learn the game and tiers better. I have been using a suggested team in UU and also some teams from HarrisIsAweseome and doing ok but I can only climb the ladder so far till I start to fall. I really enjoy the lower teams because I like more obscure(rarely used :D) Pokemon such as Ambipom and Hitmonlee and loads of awesome stuff which is in the lower tiers which is why I am applying here.

Sage

From the River To the Sea
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Username: Sage
PO/PS! Username: La Sage
Your timezone: -4
Usual Hours of Availability:
nights, days I don't have work
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Been playing comp last 8-10 months. Am pretty decent by now, disappointed with recent RU tour results. Want to improve teambuilding and meta knowledge.

assigned to roman

assigned to Feliburn

Username: BAMF369
PS! Username: BAMF369
Your Timezone: PST
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays 5pm-10pm, Weekends 11am-3pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokémon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing a little bit of competitive Pokemon for the last few years and have hit a wall on my skill and knowledge. I often get stuck around 1200 but have decided that I want to get serious and further my game. I want to compete in tournaments and become a recognizable name in the community.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: I can use both

Wamr

Never Give Up!!
is a Tiering Contributor
assigned to roman

Username: Wamr
PS! Username: Wamr
Your Timezone: GMT-5
Usual Hours of Availability: Any day after 2pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokémon : I started in the competitive
one and a half years and mainly play Ubers , but I have a lot of interest in RU . I played it in ORAS and I would like to take it up again.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord

Username: Jase Duken
PS! Username: Jase Duken
Your Timezone: -7
Usual Hours of Availability: Any day after 7pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokémon : played in mono+ubers both tiers I played team tours like MPL+UPL and so on. I wanna move on to RU and get a better understanding of team building and make better long term game plans for ru and general meta knowledge

assigned to roman

Username: Heldinho
PO/PS! Username:The Helder Scrolls
Your timezone:GMT - 3 (Brazilian Time)
Usual Hours of Availability:Monday to Friday after 6 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):I've started to play seriously in competitive since mid-ORAS. I have some experience in OU/Uber and would like being able to perform as well in lower tiers. My level is somewhat changing, as I'm able to understand well how to play a game, but I'm really proeminent to choking.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?:Discord;but i dont speak English
Do you understand how the blacklist works?Yes

assigned to roman

assigned to roman

Username: Leoshad
PO/PS! Username: Leoshad
Your timezone: GMT+2
i should be available every afternoon if nothing wrong happens
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): like 1 year ago i was an ou player then decided to move to another tier cause ou was boring, so i decided to try RU for fun. I still play it, and i think im pretty mediocre at it, but obviously i want to be more than mediocre, so some help would surelly be apreciated. The max i was able to do was semifinals in RULT, but then i didnt do great in any another tour, thats mainly why i would like to receive some help.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Absolutelly

Reactions: GW
Username: M Rodrigues
PO/PS! Username: M Rodrigues
Your timezone: gmt -4
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays at night and weekends all day
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing in 2015, but I always play OU. Now these Open tournaments have interested me in low tiers and I am willing to learn about them.
Do you understand how the blacklist works? yes

assigned to roman

Natsumi

Banned deucer.
Username: Natsumi
PS!: Astorea
Timezone: Gmt+2
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekends and fridays all day
Tell us a Little about your experiencie in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences) :
I started playing Vgc in 2014, with the passing of time I was interested in low tiers and that's how in 2015 I started playing oras ru.
Now I have returned and I have no idea of the tier and I would like to learn.
Do you understand how the blacklist works? Yes

assigned to roman

Username: Tmacbalanced
PO/PS! Username: Backoutlet
Your timezone: UTC -5 EST
Weekdays 3-5, and mostly free on the weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've mostly been a casual player on PS. I played a lot of Ubers, OU, UU, and NU for awhile. I've usually been on and off with RU. Trying to get better at now.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

Rubyblood

Obluda, kierá nemá své jméno
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
World Defender
assigned to roman

Username: Oro e Diamanti
PO/PS! Username: Oro e Diamanti
Your timezone:gmt+1
Usual Hours of Availability: Evening ,night in week and im free the Weekend
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): im a main ou and i want play other tier. I like RU and i want to be best in the tier. i I have been playing since two years
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?:Rubyblood#1399 Discord and Skype Rubyblood Too
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:yes

Username: Trevorpoke42
PO/PS! Username: Trevorpoke42
Your timezone: EST (US & Canada)
Usual Hours of Availability: Anytime during the night starting at around 7pm. I have a flexible schedule for the most part.
  • Began competitive pokemon at the beginning of BW where I mostly played OU. I always tried to be unique with my teams and I never wanted to use a team consisting of entirely meta mons. Placed well on leaderboards (top 3 on PO, top 5 on Showdown multiple times)
  • Due to nostalgia, returned to gen 4 on the DS where I learned to RNG and grinded battle frontier, pokemon battle revolution on the wii, etc. Good times man.
  • Not really about competitive experience but i fucking love this game.
    Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?:
    Yes
    Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
    Yes
**Note: My brother and I are both wanting to get back into pokemon to try and top leaderboards. Usually when we dedicate ourselves to something we can get it done, and this is the ultimate goal we're trying to achieve with the help of a tutor. We are a really entertaining duo and we have a lot of experience competitively (6+ years), but just note that it is likely that my brother will be accompanying us during the sessions, if that's alright.

Last edited:
Username: Pemderp63
PO/PS! Username: Pemderp63
Your timezone: PST
1-6 P.M.
Spent a few years researching and started playing a few weeks ago.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?:
Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yes

Username: RyL
PO/PS! Username: rylon*
Your timezone: GMT -4
Usual Hours of Availability: everyday but usually weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): im from LA, started to play on SM and thats my main tier, alrdy played italy pl, brazil pl and some teamtours with a good level, i really like RU and wanna play this with good level
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: rylon〽#7891

assigned to roman

assigned to DBW

Username: toinha
PO/PS Username: Hero Signal
Timezone: Gmt -3
Usual hours of avaliability: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Weekends at afternoons.
Tell us about your experience in competitive pokemon: I want to know more about this tier, Have already reached top 8 in ladder but just with trashy offenses, I want to know the basic teambuilding tutorial of this.
Are you able to use discord or skype: Hero Signal#6392 (i also have a skype but i don't remember my nick on it)
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes, i know how the blacklist works

assigned to DBW

Username: Rey Joya
PO/PS! Username: TFG Joya / Rey Joya
Your timezone: GMT +2
Usual Hours of Availability: Im usually free at the weekend, any time tbh
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I play competitive since 2017 and in 2018 I started playing important tournaments in brazilian and spanish comunnity. My main tiers are SM OU and ORAS OU. Now that im getting started on smogon forum I would like to learn RU because the few times I played it for some reqs and for RU cup I found it really fun.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: yes, TFG Joya#0677

assigned to DBW

Username: hockeykid33
PO/PS! Username: hockey1
Your timezone:GMT/EST -5
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays anytime after about noon
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have played competitive pokemon for a while and trying to get to the next step.
Are you able to use either Discord or Skype?: Discord or skype
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

username: tom holland
PS username: tom h0lland
timezone: gmt-5
availability: any time really since its summer for me
tell us about your competitive experience: started competitive mons last year during college, lurked for a while but now a pu community member. In nu, pu, and ru open and looking to branch out more into ru because I want to be good at more than just PU.
Are u able to use discord? yes discord
Do u know how blacklist works? yes i do

assigned to DBW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)